Ayumi Hamasaki - HEAVEN

Place for non-Maaya topics.
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

We have subbed some Hikki PVs. This should be in better quality than youtube :)
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

We... where are they? Where can you get them?
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="frecklegirl"]We... where are they? Where can you get them?[/quote]

he posted a link to his tracker in his post. I got the Sakura Drops video, but the rest have no seeds and have been sitting dead for a couple days now in my azureus list.

edit: actually it looks like the last 2 videos finished a little while ago. I'm still seeding but it doesnt seem anybody else needs em cause it's not uploading at all. I'll keep it up for a while in case anybody else wants them I suppose. I usually dont stop seeding until I have a 5.0 share rating or higher.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

Our encoder runs an auto-seeder so you should be able to get any of them even if there are no seeds listed.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Ahh, I missed the link cause the URL text is almost the same color as the normal text.

roxfan, you are a man? I don't know why but I thought you were a woman!! It's the name "rox," it makes me think of "Roxanne" I guess... sorry >_>
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

WILL was a lot better than HEAVEN and the PV for HEAVEN doesn't stand up to others Ayu has done although the fact it was shot in one take was pretty impressive. 'Endless Sorrow' now THAT is a PV everyone should watch. Pretty good stuff.

As for Hikki PV's I think 'Keep Tryin'' is her best PV ever ^__^ we hardly ever see silly Hikki.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Ah, Keep Tryin' is SO addictive XD When I watched the PV, my first thought was that it was "YAY!" XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Sora

Post by Sora »

There's something I don't like in the melody line of "Keep Tryin'" (in the chorus)... :s I like the second track, "Wings", way more^^

As for the PV, it reminds me a lot some of her previous PVs, especially "traveling" for the part where she is playing the waitress... o_o

I love the concept of "Endless Sorrow" PV too by the way^^[/size]
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
li0n

Post by li0n »

Her keep trying PV is pretty cool though nothing great. I can't stand ayumi's PV's they're so fake, same with utadas. Real pv's = onitsuka :D