Do As Infinity - Do The Box Limited Edition

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="Kem"]
Is that like making it so you can switch the regions on your computer after you run out of switches because I'm running out of times I can change it and won't even be able to watch the DVD I'm going to get in my Do The Box.[/quote]

Yeah i think there's a crack for almost every DVD-rom drive available. It changes the firmware, so if anything goes wrong, you'll be out of luck. It gets rid of the need for switching regions I believe, or at least makes an unlimited number of changes.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kem

Post by Kem »

That sounds cool. If I knew more about computers I would try that.
I like cereal.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Does anybody know of places to get subtitled music videos (besides the great link for the Utada Hikaru subbed videos above)? It's cool if you don't, but I was just curious. I'm putting together a presentation on Japanese music for my Japanese house and I thought it'd be nice to have subtitled videos so people can get a feel for the meaning of the lyrics. Thanks if anyone has anything ^^
Kem

Post by Kem »

If you can think of a specific artist, you might be able to search for subtitled videos on YouTube. I know I've seen some Koda Kumi subbed videos there.
I like cereal.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Does anybody know of places to get subtitled music videos (besides the great link for the Utada Hikaru subbed videos above)? It's cool if you don't, but I was just curious. I'm putting together a presentation on Japanese music for my Japanese house and I thought it'd be nice to have subtitled videos so people can get a feel for the meaning of the lyrics. Thanks if anyone has anything ^^[/quote]

If you go to http://ladyteruki.free.fr some of the PV's she has are subtitled.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Ooh, that's very helpful! Is there any way to tell which ones are subbed and which aren't? (Besides just going down the list... *rolls up sleeves*)