Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

I didn't know that site o_O I'll do that :neko: Thank yo, by the way :3
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Bazaar!! You're really good!!! Please sing a Maaya song for the Maaya karaoke thread ^^
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Thank you very much Dilly!

And I've uploaded Yakusoku wa Iranai to the Maaya Karaoke thread :evil:
You can still catch me
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Encore! encore!

You have a lovely voice Bazaa, i also heard your yakusoku wa iranai. you sound very light, airy, delicate. i dont think i will torture the forum with my attempt at the real folk blues and dont bother none. great to hear so many talented vocals here. :D
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Thank you!

Just join the fun XD Your nights will be just better with a Karaoke Night XD
You can still catch me
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Yay! Another pseudo update! :|

I sang a portuguese song, just for the fun of it XD The quality of the mp3 is awful, since I sang with background music loud, and my vocals are not so good either X'D Just thought it would be funny for you guys to hear me speaking portuguese X'DDD

[mp3]http://maayas.net/files/deixa-me_sonhar.mp3[/mp3]

Oh, and those background noises are my mother's canaries :x They decided to have a rave when I was having mine! And the song is "Deixa-me sonhar" by Rita Guerra. Our Eurovision 2003 song, the only decent song we had there in years XD
You can still catch me
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Sounds pretty nice. I can even understand a few words here in there I think. I've taken 7 years of spanish classes in the past, and I guess portuguese is relatively similar.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Yeah, I can easily understand spanish too. It's strange how most of the spanish don't seem to understand portuguese, though :roll:
You can still catch me
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Ok, I decided to upload this XD Basically, last Friday I was on Teamspeak with Magincia, waiting for the Uni results to come out, and we held a karaoke contest X'D I recorded some bits of it, and my favorite bit of mine that night was this one.

The song is "Ai Oboete Imasuka" by Mari Iijima, and the sound quality is awful X'D You can hear Magincia typing, echo, bits of our conversation which I don't care enough to remove from the mp3, etc etc XD The voice you hear first is mine, by the way XD And on the end, that strange sound is Magincia starting to laugh XD

[mp3]http://maayas.net/download.php?id=383[/mp3]
You can still catch me
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

nice again Bazaa, its one of those nostalgic songs for me, dispite all the cracks about lyn minmay, i always remember this song fondly.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Yeah, I watched Macross in a row only this summer, and I got a bit disappointed about Minmay, with all that big fuss around her. I thought she would be one of that kind of characters I love, like Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED series, but she ended up being a bit brainless and with too much "celebrity attitude" for me. That's what I missed on Macross, a favorite character :roll:

Anyway, thank you for the comment :D I love this song too damn much :oops:
You can still catch me
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Very nice Bazaa ^___^

I do remember love :)
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

a lot of friends roll their eyes when minmay is mentioned, but i thought Ijiima san did a great job on "ai oboete imasuka" and the last song "tenshi no e no hi". macross 2 was a bit of a mess story and character wise but hiroko kasaharas songs were very good especially "mouichido love you" and "yakusoku". always been a kasahara fan, especially after she played fuu in rayearth (my fav clamp girl). macross plus is naturally beyond criticism (can you feel the info high?), but i found macross zero musically underwhelming.

btw mikuni shimokawa did a good cover of "ai" in one of her albums, without the minmay squeakyness, have a listen if you can.

mmm, lacus clyne. got a nice pic of a cosplayer i shall share. gotta love cosplayers!