Karaoke night!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Bazaa

Karaoke night!

Post by Bazaa »

Fear me, I've come back to the karaoke nights X'D

This time I sang Tanaka Rie's "Mizu no Akashi". I really LOVE that song, the lyrics are so meaningful :3 Anyway, I sang this without any kind of background music, because I don't feel so nervous as I do with it. Yeah, I feel nervous singing to the microphone XD

Anyway, to the song.

I've messed up with the lyrics TWICE! :| I tried to conceal one of the mistakes later, with a quick recording of that part, but you can notice it anyway. :?
The vocal isn't, of course, the best of the world. After all, it's the Lifeless Kid you're talking about here. XD

Well, I'll be more than glad to read comments. It's been a while since I actually recorded something that wasn't too awful, IMO. Well, maybe it is that awful XD I leave that decision to you guys :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

wow! it's quite good.

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I downloaded it, but your voice is incredibly good. I guess maybe I thought your voice would be more bubble gum styled because you're very animated on the forum, but your singing is very refined and mature sounding (similar to Maaya actually).
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

doh, last.fm didnt put a picture of you when your song appeared on my list. Guess they dont have you in the system yet ^__^

Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Thank you :) and LOL @ the last.fm XD I've got to become famous to get a little pic XD

People often kinda misjudge me because of stuff like my voice or attitude :lol: My talking voice is a bit acid, and I can be pretty sarcastic, so everyone often notices later that I'm a bit too hyper XD Even better, the opposite also happens sometimes :P

Anyway, thanks for you comment. I'm always wondering if I sound good or bad. Some friends praise me, my family makes fun of me XD
You can still catch me
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Merri, can we get that mp3 tag thing back? It got erased in the server wipe, I think, but I really liked it! It was so useful and it'd be really handy for this topic and others. For me it's kind of a big hassle to go d/l a song someone posts here and then queue it up in my music player :/ And that mp3 tag cut out all of that!
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

It is here, working perfectly!

[mp3]type url and filename here[/mp3]
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

The question is: I don't have a place to upload the file besides yousendit and stuff \o/
And uploading it to the forum server would be a bit of a waste of space, imo :odd:
You can still catch me
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Well, the oldest uploads/attachments are deleted once we reach the limit, so from my point of view there is no "waste".
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Oh well, if you say so :D
Let me try, then...

[mp3]http://maayas.net/download.php?id=356[/mp3]

Well, I think it works. Now I feel embarassed for my voice being officially in Maaya's XD
You can still catch me
cotmweasel

Post by cotmweasel »

Incredible singing :o :cry:
Tomo-chan:Why did you Decide to become a teacher Mr.Kimura

Mr.Kimura:BECAUSE I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS THATS WHY......
(From Azumanga Daioh)
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

HEY!! since almost everyone is on vacations, why dont you all sing to the forum?! XD

BAZONA: YOU ROXOR!! im so proud im your sis XD and now you are on the uni ;___; snif sniff
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Oh man, this is AMAZING!! You should sing a Maaya song too. :D I'd love to hear it!
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Thank you everyone! I'm really happy with your kind words now! :maayagrin:

Yuki: I'm still not on uni. But considering that my last exam, which was one hour ago, wasn't very bad, you can say I'm almost in XD

frecklegirl: One day, maybe XD Since now I'm in vacations, I'll try to do a cover or two... Well, if I can. Because I have days when I can't sing at all :| Besides, Maaya is just too great for my standarts XD

And yeah, let's make Yuki-chi sing! :neko:
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

AWEEEEEEEEE!!
UNI STUDENT BAZONAA ROXOR!! ^^
CONGRaTZ!!
and i wont sing <_> maybe when you die XD because you wont remember it in the afterlife....i hope you wont remember D8
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
roxfan

Post by roxfan »

You should totally upload it to omgsong.net. Your singing is so much better than most stuff there.