Mikuni Shimokawa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i still like kimi no uta. just bought the copy a week ago.
the album have at leat 6 really good songs. and that high enough for me. i personally like "kimi na yume" the piano version better thatn the original guitar only,,, the best in this album would still be "kimi ni fuku kaze" with "kanashimi makenaide" trailing behind. o yea and "love song in the radio" is a cool song also. to me it stands not far away from my ultimate albums: maaya-hotchpotch and shonen alice, larc-true, misuchiru-it's a wonderful world, and chihiro yonekura-azure

hehe... to me maaya's compilation album seem like original album since almost a half of the best of track is a new song ^^
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I agree, kimi no uta is her best album. the long version of are kara was beautiful, I was impressed with her writing ability. Most of the songs on the album scored a 7/10 for me.
Getting excited now, waiting for the new single, I'll review when I get it.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ill be waiting the review.
and the link also
hehe,,,

there's no way miku would lay his single in this city..
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I just acquired her "Bird" single a few days ago and I love it. All 3 songs are fantastic ^__^!
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yeah, I just got it today, nice songs. A bit more mature and stronger than a lot of Mikuni's songs. Both 'Bird' and 'tegami' remind me a bit of 'karenai hana'. She sounds really really good on all three tracks, 'kimi no negai' is a bit more classic Miku. I listened to the disc 3 or 4 times but then Maaya's '30minutes' has been dominating my attention. Bad timing but a really good single for Mikuni. Not quite as good as her 'sorega aideshou' single but the equal of any of her other singles. I think joining NapsaQ will be good for her.

Gibb, did you get the standard single or the dvd edition?
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

>___>

<___<

I got the digital version...

I just dropped a ton of cash completing my collection of "the Indigo" albums, so I haven't been buying any other Jpop cds lately. I'm also more inclined to buy full albums rather than the singles.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Naughty, shame on you. Your secret is safe with us :wink:
The dvd is kinda cool, Miku seems to be doing lots of lives. I don't think we will see a full album anytime soon unless its yet another covers album (I hope not).
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

heh??
bird huh,,
seems good, from the way you describe about it..

it's time for hunting!! ><
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

New Miku album coming in july, hopefully original stuff. I just pre ordered the one w/bonus dvd. Not much info out on it so far though.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah ive heard bird... the main song itself is a really good song.. i love the after-chorus part while the guitar plays a really nice role making the song more dynamic.. the arrangement is lovely.

the other songs, especially tegami seem to be over-dominated by bird, but i like kimi no negai, which reminds me of classic anime-type of songs.. really worth waiting the new album. and i love the new look of miku-chan.. :oops: ,,
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

New look? I thought you are firmly in Maaya's camp no? So unfaithful! :D
Looking forward to the album though, coming this month, yay me...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

who sez im ufaithful,, it's maaya herself who said she didn't need me.. okay im in frustation mode,,, :lol:

maaya and miku always dominated my hunted girl lists when it concerns female music artists, since i like both the look and their songs,, :P

long time ago tomiko-chan from DAI was my fave female too *actually im crazy bout her*,,, and she indeed has a pretty face.. but since DAI broke,, i hardly ever see her videos, except from some of her singles but her songs rarely caught me... and thats why my attention draw further from her.. :roll:

actually my galeries consists of many chicks,, from aunt Izumi, Takako until teenagers like miyabi-chan (the one from berryz), yui-chan, masami-chan, sayumin-chan, aya ueto and aya matsuura-chan and many more.,,, :D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

VERRRRY UNFAITHFUL!!! Shame on you! And me to I suppose :wink:
BTW, Maaya's podcast this month is about love. Should send her some fanmail but my Japanese is still weak.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

:? :?

does that mean she's fallin in love right now?? myb some fanatic fan from korea able to steal her heart.. wait until i found that guy!! XD

anyway, what's a podcast XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

"What's a podcast", Seriously? Ok, its been discussed on one of Maaya's topics but go here: http://www.tbs.co.jp/radio/maaya/. Its just a radio show and its free (and Maaya sounds sooo cute and funny, what a girl!). You can use Itunes to download automatically.

On topic, I love Miku but I hate Pony Canyon, their copy protection is driving my pc nuts trying to rip tracks to my new mp3. Cant get half of my Miku tracks, yahhhhh!