Mikuni Shimokawa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Shiroi na tenshi

Post by Shiroi na tenshi »

Ohayou gozaimasu!

let's just straighten this out right here... Anata wo shinai and ai you kenade mou are the bset she has form her new album. i need to know where i an get another person's seishun Anime album.
Shiroi na Tenshi says:

"hanashi ga omou omotte kudasai yo!"
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

what do you mean by another person's??
for me the original version of ai yo kienaide is better,,
anyway, wlcome. nice to see another miku fanboy is here rather than just me and kai :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kire, are you getting bored just the two of us here? :D

I cant comment on ai yo kienaide since I haven't heard the original but until a month ago I thought Miku's Ai, oboete imasu ka was the best version. Then I heard Megumi Nakajima, I think Megumi has the same potential as Maaya, both have voices that grabs your attention and I want more. But I hardly listen to Miku lately. Maaya and Akino Arai have been monopolizing my ears.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

classic songs are always better being sung by the original artist. even if the sound was poor, and the singing style is old too.. but hey, it's a classic song, if u get what i mean.. you know, until recently one of my anime friends still a fan of voltus op. yep that classic symphony. until he got married not long ago ^^''

no im not, we're best friend remember :P
renxe

Post by renxe »

okey....i just accidentally found this forum while I was googling for Miku's stuff according to her incoming new album's release which will be out in 03.19...

I've been a big fan of Miku after listening to all of FMP series' OST (well...seems like alot of people out there turned to love her because of FMP ^^) but lately she only covers old anime songs rather than writing her own lyrics...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

That new album is the self cover one isn't it? It sounds pretty average.

Anyway Renxe, try Sayonara mo~ if you haven't already, great album and not a single repeat or cover.
renxe

Post by renxe »

yep, I've already had all of her albums and singles ^^ and indeed Sayonara mo Ienakatta Natsu has all of the great songs.
I like Ai iro no sora no shita. nice melody and lovely PV..
Sayonara mo ienakatta natsu, Moichido kimi ni ai tai, Futari no camera...all outstanding song. ^^

other great album, Kimi no Uta. although many of the track was FMP's, some of its original tracks was good, like Tooi Hoshi.

talking about new releases, isn't today the release of 9-Que? the self-cover album? i've tried searching for any news but found nothing...

almost forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKU-CHAN ^^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I almost forgot it is her birthday today.
There isn't even any info on her site about 9que. And Cdjapan hasn't sent me any info on the album (just as well, I wasn't buying it anyway) but I wanted to see the track list.
renxe

Post by renxe »

this is the tracklist if you can read japanese :D also if you don't mind, write us the romaji please ^^

9-Que!!- 下川みくにセルフカバーアルバム
下川 みくに
2008.03.19 OUT
CD+DVD
PCCA-2652
¥3,675 (tax in)

1. BELIEVER~旅立ちの歌~
作詞/作曲: 広瀬香美
編曲: 中西亮輔
2. again
作詞: 下川みくに
作曲: オオヤギヒロオ
3. tomorrow
作詞/作曲: 下川みくに
4. 枯れない花
作詞: 小林夏海
作曲: ab:fly
5. たった、ひとつの
作詞/作曲: 浅田直
6. 南風
作詞/作曲: 浅田信一
7. Alone
作詞: 六ツ見純代
作曲: ab:fly
8. それが、愛でしょう
作曲:Sin
9. カナリア
作詞: 小林夏海
作曲: 浅田直
10. Love Song on the Radio
作詞/作曲: 広沢タダシ
11. 悲しみに負けないで
作詞/作曲: 下川みくに
編曲: Sin
12. Remember
作詞/作曲: 種とも子
13. (UNTITLED NEW SONG)
作曲/編曲: Sin

oh, in contrary about 9-quo release, they've announced new programs for Miku that will be held on Shibuya Boxx cafe :

BREATH04 @ Shibuya BOXX : Mikuni Shimokawa vs Yoshiko Hanzaki

info :
http://breath-ing.net
http://breath-ing.net/masage.html
http://www.love392.net/news.html
http://www.shibuyaboxx.com/

I don't really get what kind of program is this. looks like similar with Karaoke Pride, in which 2 artists fight each other with them singing/covering other artist's song. then the winner is decided by scoring. I wonder if this is that kind of live show.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'm too lazy and I'm all japanned out, just finished three days of japanese test so I'm only going to the tracks that are in japanese.

9Que Shimokawa Mikuni Self Cover album
1. Believer~tabidachino uta
4. karenai hana
5. tatta, hitotsuno
6. minami kaze
8. sorega, aideshou
9. kanaria
11. kanashimini makenaide

I think we should already have all of the songs except the new one so come on you should already know this stuff. :D

It could be a cage-fight deathmatch between Miku and Yoshiko.
Fyi, あなたの心を揺るがすの?= is your heart shaking?
renxe

Post by renxe »

what do you mean by cage-fight deatmatch? you don't say that they'll be fighting like a pro-wrestler right? :D

oh about 9quo, yeah, nothing new about the tracklist, already exist in the previous albums except the last Untitled Song...but still a bit dissapointment that there is just 1 new song...I hope this one isn't an another cover song..

あなたの心を揺るがすの?= is your heart shaking?

--> hell yeah my heart is gonna explode but at least tell me what kind of show is this... XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Dunno, probably a sing off. But a cage fight would be cooler. I can imagine them whacking each other with thier mic stands and pulling hair and stuff, awesome. :D
renxe

Post by renxe »

I can't imagine if they really do that :D
couldn't take it watching Miku behaves like a brutal...just doesn't fit her personality..
anyway such show wouldn't be held on a cafe :lol:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea,, still that cute eventhough she's now 27?? am i wrong again.. i mean no way she's younger than maaya. she looks like teenager. collect miku's pvs!! i really wanna do that. the shibuya box cafe thing,, it's the name of a tv programme or radio?? or podcast??

and not to forget again. 19 of march, 12 day before maaya's.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKU!!! :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I never forget Maaya's b'day and I remember Miku's is earlier. Both of them are 28 this year.

Isn't Shibuya Box the place the concert is being held? I think Miku did lots of lives there.

Do you guys have any info on the new song?