Mikuni Shimokawa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

program in a venue,, what do you mean? So they're gonna make miku and yoshiko-san *don't know her* do the kind of battle every week??

cool.. woman wrestling!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Mud wrestling starring Miku and Yoshiko!

Miku preformed live concerts with NapsaQ at shibuya boxx before so its probably just part of her concert schedule I doubt it's every week.
renxe

Post by renxe »

she was born in 1980 so now she's 28. wow...not a teen anymore :D but looking at her appearance, quite hard to believe she's at the age of almost 30.

the show that was hold in ShibuyaBoxx, I don't quite understand what kind of show but they said that Miku sang all of the songs in 9Que.

there are preview songs of 9Que :
http://www.neowing.co.jp/track_for_cdj. ... =PCCA-2652

according to the preview, the new track included in that album tittled "Two for One"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yahhh! Somebody stop me! I listened to the sample tracks and now I'm tempted to buy the dumb album. The rearranged version of 'again','Love song on the radio' and 'sorega, aideshou' sounded quite good. Not sure about the new song though, when I heard it it didn't sound like Miku.
renxe

Post by renxe »

I haven't heard the previews and will not, until I get the full albums. just to make sure I wouldn't turning out like Kai, who can't stop himself of buying the album :D
really if the album would be released in my country, buying it is the first thing that comes into mind.

just curious, what do you mean by didn't sound like Miku?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Hey, I can stop anytime I want....Just not right now. :D
Miku's vocals in the clip of Two of one sounded a bit different from what I was used to, quite mainstream jpop-ish. I can't describe it, listen to it and see for yourself.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

kai, don't make me follow you pls.. in the store i usually visited sometimes there's some stuffs from miku. So, ill go check if there's a clue of the new self cover album.

[quote="renxe"]she was born in 1980 so now she's 28. wow...not a teen anymore Very Happy but looking at her appearance, quite hard to believe she's at the age of almost 30. [/quote]

that's exactly what ive been talking all the time.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

There are sample clips of the songs at the cdj link renxe provided. Seriously the new cover of Love song on the radio sounds really good, no Kimi ni fuku kaze so you're a bit out of luck Kirei.
I think if no one torrents it by the end of April I'm going to get it, stupid fanboy instinct, going to bankrupt me, grumble, grumble.....
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

none of em work for me.. no sound ??? is it the WMP version is late or what??

anyway, take a look at these pic,,

both from alone pv, as probably u have already know.. SO?? now i know the effect of clothing to our appearance :D but, i can tell you miku-chan that i saw in bird performance doesn't look older at all,, she even look more like a teenager. scary. that's one of the reason i love her :neko: :neko: I mean, man... alone is like in 2001 or something?? it's first time i heard anything from her.. :lol:

and what year is this,, i feel i could touch the tip of her head and say "grow quickly, girl" in front of her :D

Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

"Grow up quickly"? She's older than you! Maaya is the same, she looks better as a 28yr old than when I first saw pics of her in 99/01. A lot of japanese women look young for their age, maybe the aging hits them in one big lump after their 30s or 40s :D I kinda like her (and Maaya in glasses).
I dont know what version of wmp they are using , try the real media one too, if both still dont work you'll have to wait for the album.
renxe

Post by renxe »

gentlemen. seems like a new light has born... :D I mean, just got the 9Que ddl link provided by Saikira at aznmedia. finally....after waiting for so long...

happy leeching ^^

01.BELIEVER ~旅立ちの歌~ [Believer~tabidachi No Uta~]
02.Again
03.tomorrow
04.枯れない花 [Karenai Hana]
05.たった、ひとつの [Tatta hitotsu No]
06.南風 [Minami Kaze]
07.Alone
08.それが、愛でしょう [Sore Ga ai Desho]
09.カナリア [Canary]
10.Love Song on the Radio
11.悲しみに負けないで [Kanashimi Ni Makenaide]
12.Remember
13.Two Of One -demo Track-

DOWNLOAD :

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZF4G4X9D
part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8KOBMF6Q

credit to saikira@KMC

one big question is, what the meaning of "demo track" label at the track 13 which is supposed to be the new track?

@ kirei : you right on those picture. I think someone who made their career at the entertainment would look younger than people who don't. maybe thanks to the psychic effect that happy live make you live longer :D

my favorite pic is the one in Reprise's cover. Miku in a highschool uniform, still perfectly fit her no matter what... ^^ maybe if I'm in the same class with her, I might not recognize her real age lol
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Man, I just knew one of you guys would bring up the 'Reprise' seifuku cover. :D I still like the cover of 'Remember' with megane Miku, but thats the ONLY thing I really liked about that album.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

I still think the bird performance pic as the cutest miku pic from the four of them.. a perfect timing, isn't it. Kai, of course i don't mean Miku right now,, but Miku in that picture.. :D She's still a cute what?? junior?? senior?? highschool girl at that time.. Renxe thx for the 9Que upload. I saw Miku's reprise cd the other day at the hobby shop,, but after spent some money for ELT, Triplane and BOC cds i decided to buy it later.. afterall it's not really an original album release. Sigh,, after so many compilations i almost forgot what cds that Miku has released lately.. could someone review it again for me pls.. :P *same happens with ZARD*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Recently she's only released Bird (single), Sayounara mo~, Reprise and 9que.

Thanks Renxe, so what do you guys think of 9que. Worth it or not?

Kirei, if you want the two new songs from Reprise, I have them so we can arrange something, you should already have the old songs and they aren't new covers anyway.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

wow, kai that would be great! :lol: thx
i still have the same problem streaming those audio files. so not yet a word until now,, :P