Mikuni Shimokawa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

There is lots more lives on youtube. I saw; Kujikenaikara, Sore ga aideshou and others. You would have a better chance seeing Miku live than Maaya. Unfortunetly.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea, ive seen them also *but haven't dl all of em*.. she's really pretty even in lives.. usually some artists look a lot better in pvs but not in the performances. yet, she still couldn't express her true feeling i guess..:evil:

and maaya really has an unthinkable number of lives compared to artists of her ages of music career.. i really think she should perform more songs,, especially those of her earlier albums.. :roll:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

New album by Miku coming... But don't get too excited. It's called '9Que' and will feature 11 self covers plus one new song.
Why can't she just release the new songs as a single. To be honest I'm starting to lose interest in Miku, why do I have to buy a full album just for one song? This is twice in a row now and I'm not amused.
And Maaya who would sound great performing some of her old songs will probably never release a self cover album, she does'nt seem the type (even though I really want to hear a cover of Kiseki no Umi).
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

what a self cover mean?? if it's just called re-arranged or 2007-version for example,, than that's fine.. i mean covering a song done by oneself??

and o yea, i would love if maaya would bring hikari no naka e in a more adult style..

and yea, i agree with you.. she should just release the new song as a new single rather than including it in a recycle album..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

'Self cover' means she is re-recording her songs. I suppose she's just doing new versions of old tracks.

We should put together a Maaya wish list; new recordings fo old songs . My vote is 'Kiseki no umi' and 'Kaze ga fuku hi'. 'Hikari no naka e' always makes me feel like crying.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

great list. but imagining maaya would sing something like kiseki no umi again?? hmm,, but "kaze ga fuku hi" and "hikari no naka e" are some splendid songs that would be better if sung with a more mature voice, i should say. so i agree with you! and i also hope that "vector" could be brought with better pronounciation and that maaya would bring "call your name" again, with an additional melody line and instrument other than piano.. what else?

sorry i should've made a new topic for this at the living room.. yet, i still hope miku do good at whatever she made.. and hopefully, she's doing new things other than making those re-arrangements..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Today I got Reprise. It was pretty much as expected, the songs are unchanged (so no change to Bird or Kimini fuku kaze). The new songs are kinda good though. 'Sobakasu' is a upbeat funky song. It sounds like a lot of her anime end songs, cute and cheerful. 'Life' is very good, my favourite of the two. Reminds me a bit of 'Sorega aideshou', nice lyrics (from what I could understand). And of course Miku sounds great in both. I feel cheap though for not buying the album. :cry:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

no ur not wrong indeed.. two for normal album would be too much,, but anyway, if u have some spare money it's a different matter.. Well i thought the first song in sayounara mo ienakatta natsu already similiar to sore ga ai deshou.. that made me keep a distance to that song, eventhough it's quite a good one.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Actually I downloaded Reprise which is why I feel a bit guilty. But technically I only downloaded the two new songs since I already had the rest.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so how can u know that the rest of the songs remain unchanged?? u didn't dl them.. oh no no i see i see ur point there,, it's a pity.. but i thought it would be different arrangement??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I got the whole double disc. I feel like deleting everything except the new songs though. My explaination is trying to justify downloading and make me feel less guilty. But yeah everything is the same. Even the techno stuff which I really didn't like from her 'Remember' album.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i dunno what's really on miku's mind,, but i dun think she avoided releasing new single for the new songs just for money. I mean she must know that more compilation for some absolutely same songs won't get enough attention except for the most hardcore miku's fans,, it'll be decent if she just released another photo book though.. speaking of which, i didn't really remember having seen a full page of miku's photobook ever P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Never heard of a Miku photobook. If she did one it would probably sell to fanboys though, especially if she wore costumes like that schoolgirl one. I think its a bit desperate when a 27year old woman dresses like a schoolgirl for fans though.

Maybe her manager is pushing the self cover idea? You are right, and also most Miku fans should already have the old songs.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea,, and miku always obey what her manager said.. Oh,no why im thinking some hentai game right now haha..

didn't realized miku already 27,, seeing the bird live i must admit that she looked like a teenager for me.. seriously,,

so for this year,, ban-chan 29, maaya 28, miku 27.. these three girls that i adore so much are actually onee-san to me. don;t forget not long again maaya would be that old..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Maaya is a month younger than Miku. Miku's birthday should be sometime now actually.
There was a poll on Miku's site on which song the fans want her to self cover, it was a missed opportunity. I should have sent in a message to tell her to do new stuff instead of all these annoying albums.