Mikuni Shimokawa

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Since Bird was for the Kino no Tabi movie perhaps it was written with the movie in mind. If it was a stand alone song then it may have something to do with Miku's personal experience. But she may have just written it for the movie. A bit like Maaya writing Kazemachi Jet and Spica from the point of view of Syouran and Sakura.

Hey buddy, this Miku topic is 9 pages long, and most of it is just you and I :D .
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha.

i never lose my interest to miku eventhough she realease one song every 1000 days..

*hopefully after the new single release,, ii janai?? if im not mistaken.. she'll really change this bad habit of her*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Are you going to get ii janai? Since its a new song I should get it, I'll try to find it when I go to Japan in Dec.

I had a look on her site, she's really busy, it looks liks she just did a live in Korea and shes on tour all through Dec. Maybe to help boost interest in the new single.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

New album with new songs, yay. And a bonus dvd. The track list:
1. Shooting Star
2. fuyu no knife
3. tsubomi
3. Friends (self cover)
4. ano hi ni kaeritai "perfect version"
5. tegami
6. kimi no coat
7. Chain
8. ii janai
9. yume no tochuu de
10. tegami (2nd chapter)
11. Naked (Asian Lovers Version)
12. unknown track
13. Epilogue
Hmm, a new, mostly original Miku album. Tempting. It might even stop me from constantly listening to Kazeyomi and Sachi Tainaka.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hurray!!!
finally a NEW ORIGINAL album..
been waiting for this for a really long time... ^

thanks for the news, kai!!

*and what's that "perfect version" mean... uuuu..

and friends?? i forgot if she has a song named like this ??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The word for "perfect version" was kanzenban. If you recall she sang a kanzenban of "kimi no yume" in Kimi no uta. At a guess its probably a longer version of the song, maybe a bit like Maaya's Park Amsterdam (the whole story).
And she sang Friends in her NapsaQ album. Quite a good song too.
Btw did you notice she was dressed as one of the characters from Blue Dragon on the Ii janai cover?
(Just) over half the album is new so its pretty good for Miku, but I think I should start a Sachi Tainaka topic because I'm completely hooked on her voice now, I may defect to the Tainaka camp and leave you here all alone Kirei! :D Honestly I haven't listened to Miku since last year...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ahh... that would be bad... but me too.. i haven't heard miku's material since weeks perhaps..
and who's saichi tanaka?? is she that good..
i haven't heard ii janai nor saw the cover.. so no comment bout that..

and kai,, u mean the album will be released is heavenly?? it's titled best album there on wiki.. ?? and it's 4 more days to go Yay!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Depending on the exchange rate I think I might add Heavenly to my Maaya dvd order. It doesn't feel urgent though...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it's now 19 of march..
happy birthday miku-chan..
i cant believe ur even older than maaya *with that kinda look n ur face*... so kawaii...

and maaya is, of course, 12 days to go!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Heavenly review time!
Right away it took me a while to warm to the album. Nothing really jumped out at me yet. That said, all the songs are quite good, just not Sore ga aideshou or Kimi ni fuku kaze quality.
Its generally an upbeat album, right now my picks would be Tsubomi, Chain, Nezumi wa yone ga suki (right now my fav) and Naked. The song Friends is different from the NapsaQ version and Anohi ni kaeritai (kanzenban) is a longer version with added lyrics.
Also the dvd is really good, Kirei you gotta see it. Its almost a documentary of Miku's tour of China. It has clips of her live gigs (probably the closest I'll get to a Miku live). And one bit was so cute, Miku was backstage and you can hear the chinese fans chanting her name and calling for an encore, she starts crying saying "ureshiiyo!".
And she sings some of her songs in chinese.
I wont complain about a Miku cd with new stuff and I haven't listened to her for a while so its hard to judge Heavenly, so I'll just say I enjoyed it and leave it at that.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

thanks kai..

i haven't heard it nor i have bought it too... i miss miku and i hope she won't stop singing..

about tsubomi.. ive heard it.. it's good.. but i agree.. not as special as kimi ni fuku kaze, karenai hana or bird for example..

wanna see the dvd too.. but it has to be the original right..

crap so many things to buy..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Miku might be back to her old tricks. CDJapan announced the release of a 10th anniversary greatest hits album. There is no track list at CDJ or on Mikuś site yet but I will bet its a compilation of songs we already have.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

there's so many of them...

im startin to get worry here.... :(

anyway,... the documentary clip.. the part when miku cried after leaving one of the venue's stage... it's really good. it brought me to teary laugh too.. and miku really likes to talk... she's good at it. a lot of confidence...

i just hoped there was at least one full performance where miku stop talking but there isn't ... but yeah. it's a tour documentary so what u can expect??

the one thing i don't like is her hairstyle... sometimes too brutal and explode.. :lol:

great stuff kai! :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Quick Kirei, go here: http://www.love392.net/news/index.html#

Click on the tenth anniversary best link and fill in the questionnaire. It asks what is your fav Miku song and stuff like that. They are fishing for a song list so you can pretty much vote on what you want in the album.

We should tell them, politely and diplomatically, to stop churning out old stuff.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Man, this sub-forum is so quiet,
Sigh, im late for the polling, but thank god bird is there.. I dunno bout, kimi ni fuku kaze, kimi na yume or karenai hana etc.. *i even forget song names i wanna mention.. >. Its been long since i relistn her complete disco XD