memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

been a busy day lately
struggling just to post some messages and chat,,,
well anyone should feel the same when he/she travel around cities almost 2 weeks in a month *of course working*
feeling ill :|
anyway...
my relation went really good
i feel so much better right now
despite of that busy hours
she kept my spirit alive just by hearing her voice or reading her :P words,,
and now back to the abutment and scouring matter,,, :|
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Pretty busy here. I'm writing this from the FEUP's library. This thing's huge, it's the biggest library available on Universade do Porto. I mean, who else has a library with 8 floors just for one school? :lol:
Btw, FEUP is where I study now, I did enter University if I didn't say it here before XD

I entered in Informatic Engineering, like I wanted. FEUP is the "elite" engineering here in Portugal, not elite in the money sense but in the grades one. I discovered why right on the first week of classes - you really have to work hard or else you'll be doomed. I have a class, Programming Basics, on which we had to start making a complex program, written in Scheme, on the first class, a calculator that spoke the result. I completed that yesterday, that is, it took me 2 weeks XD We basically had to find out ourselves how the Scheme language worked and how to make it apply it to the calculator case. I was :odd: with the lack of support, but I managed somehow. My first test on this is on next Wednesday, I hope it will be easier than this :|

Now I'm just waiting for 12h30 to run away from the library XD I was here because of a group work, since all my other groupmates are in classes, but I've finished what I had to do 15min ago :D

I could be spending this time on "praxe", which is the "warm welcome" from the veterans to the freshmen, but I'm feeling a bit sick for that. I hear that, yesterday, the freshmen were given a key (is this the word? heck, I don't have a dic here XD) from a keyboard X'D I've seen a "Print Scrn" and a "End". I want to be "Esc" or "Delete" X'D The "Insert" guy will be lucky X'D

Oh well, my life has been this - I'm more lifeless than ever :neko:
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha no worry,, bet you could find a sexy bookworm girl there too,,
things like library sometimes enyoyable when you consider it like that... heeh.. :evil:

man its almost the deadline for my project. Ihave to work harder dammit!!
and here comes the bad part of me... i just can't help it to be attractedto another girl i saw during cosplay party... i mean she's a future idol for god sake!! her smile and body gestures... heaven-gift *drop jaws* :3

haha looks like i wold be hearing some grmbling voice in anytime forward,,, *better keep it a secret* :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

i miss the cosplay meetings in singapore. one of my old army friends attends then sends me pic of girls and says 'wish you were here'. a lot of the asian students end up at the library here in christchurch so plenty of girls to meet.

getting near the end of my course, go to plan a 4 course menu, and a degustation dinner on thur, fri for about 60 people each night. and im still in holiday mode so im really lazy.

i just found out that misaki ito is cast as kyoko otanashi in the live drama version of maison ikkoku. oh man i go to see that.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Bazona...you nerdies!! OMG OMG!! really...people who goes to the computer field are all nerdies!!!

UAhUAHHAUAHuHauhAUhUAhuAuA

LOVE YA BAZONAAAAAAA!! you are my fav nerdy from FEUP!! <3
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

And I got 6,8 on 20 on my programming test :| :(
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Bazaa"]And I got 6,8 on 20 on my programming test :| :( [/quote]

dont be sad..really...for the thingies you "told" me...it wasnt a fair exam...and as all my friends on uni said, uni isnt like school...you have to study like a camel there ^^

we talk later XD

kissu
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

bank lowered my overdraft today, can't get it back for maybe another 6 months. still no job. Still insanely poor. Ants on the floor eating a cockroach. Moving over the rest of our furniture to the new place. Sink leaking. Need to mad clean before monday. Stressed.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

poor thing, Sakura san, you sound so depressed. im broke too, you wanna rob a bank with me? :D Bazaa sounds sad too. i might be joining the club if i muck up my menu test.

in the words of the great pythons; "always look on the bright side of life"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

When oliver took off the psoters big holes came out of the wall so i'm worried we won't get back the bond..was waiting for empower electrician to come today and we got a call around 7:10 but i didn't pick up the phone in time..then about 7:50 they called again but the mobile died so I didn't know who it was. We called telecom, woosh, to see whether it was them. I called empower and they said it wasn't likely that it was the electrician because they didn't start until 8. Then we got another call but the mobile died again, so I called empower and by the time she got through to them she said they had been and gone, which meant a fine of $35, so that's $35 + $55..I was so so so angry and upset with myself and i'm still kicking myself for it, we don't have that kind of money. Not only that but the bookcase I bought is so far away and they won't deliver so now I have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get it to our house, which makes the shitty quality of the bookcase totally not worth it, bargains shouldn't have hidden costs ARGH...

Have to move all our stuff over by foot, dreading moving over the computers. If only we could borrow a car...sigh...my arms HURt
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I brought a sailor fuku ^^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

i really feel sad for you Sakura, but Dilly just made me (and most of the guys exstatically happy)

yatta, Dillpops sama saikou! i gonna completely suck up to you now :wink: , you know youre the best, we all love you, ive been a good(ish) boy, can i have some pics pleeease? come on, you know you want to...

its nice to see someone is having fun. i got big make or break assesment coming up and i cant shake my computer game addiction, im gonna crash and burn.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Granted :P
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

In Don Quixote??

they sell them for the cosplay ^_^
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Bingo! 3,900 yen how could I NOT get one for Halloween?