memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so ur in new zealand kamui?? i thought ive seen of you saying im chinese r something... and i thought that flag there is GB flag hehe,, :P And why haven't yu and sakura meet each other,,, are ur places far away apart??

now now are you still persistent to make her ur girlfriend thugh u know she has a koibito?? that's not very polite u know. just kidding. just slam her boyfriend's face when u see him at night, make him faints and put him into sandbag,, throw him to the sea by the harbour!! the next thing u have to do in the morning is just to wait for the right time. And when she cries after hearing her boyfriend's death, just be there to cheer her.Wait for a good day, and when you have her heart already,, kneel down in front her and propose! Then ill wish u good luck!!... :evil:

Of course you can add some more line,,, so you can now make the panels. I mean a silly comic strip about you being the main character (eventhough an antagonist role) is my advice for you when you've already got the flames all over u. :lol:

just kidding also..

Nakanaide kamui. i do still hope she'll fall for you though.

My life just beginning to get worse like before.. And yeah i tell u it's really on it's peak to destruction. Even worse is the occasion on that day. i can't believe how a shy person i am,, even though she's holding hand with me and she seem to like it, i can't ask her telephone number. I never remember being this dum all of my life... arghh i always fail when it comes to this kinda thing. i want her to back now!! i mean my first lady. after i think it deeper. she's still the best :cry:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

That sounds nasty, remind me to never get you angry. Anyway she's gone back to Osaka, and as expected I crashed and burned badly. So I know what you mean, I'm pretty hopeless with girls (obviously).
Sakura san and I have never met, she's at one end of NZ and I'm pretty much at the other end.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haven't u read the 3rd paragraph kamui,, it's just a silly comic strip,, to chill u out. and believe me, in my real life ive hardly never had a fight with people... it's just words... im not that violent.. yeah almost not that violent ><

now did u follow my advice about that comic strip!! hehe

don't worry, i wish u'll have a better girl than her.. it's just one way to get a better ending..

haha like it's that easy..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I know its a joke. Kinda funny reading stuff like that.
I don't think I can manage stuff like the comic strip, I'm having a bit of a personal crisis so this past few weeks have been mentally a bit rough for me. I'm happier now I got Maaya and Miku's new stuff to listen too (I'm to easy to please)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Kamui do u like chihiro yonekura?!

she's my idol also. her stuffs are really rare to get.. If u have any info on her pls gimme a call!!

yeah i know one or two new sweets from maaya and miku would certainly fix ur day. that's a guarantee.. :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Sorry, no info, I've heard of her (did she sing 'omoide ga ippai'?) but i'm not familiar with her stuff.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

she's the one who sung "friends" and "will" from houshin engi, "winter wish" from Love Hina X-Mas Sp, and some songs for Gundam, "Arashi no naka de Kagayaite", "10 years after" and "mirai no futari ni" and also "butterfly kiss", opening and the ending of Rave, and opening Mon-Colle... Those are the songs i like,, besides others like "hoshi ni naru made", "emily", "boku no speed de", "full of memory", "watashi n yuuki", "she", "start on a jurney" etc

Her voice is very unique, it's deep but strong like zard's vocalist, isumi sakai's..
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Dilly, where are you right now?!

i cant talk to you on msn XD im too shy for that hauhauhau
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]Dilly, where are you right now?!

i cant talk to you on msn XD im too shy for that hauhauhau[/quote]

Ha ha - I'm in Japan :lol:
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Dillpops, she's in Japan too (Osaka).
I'm afraid she is trying to meet you for kick you live instead online :lol:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ooh, I'm in Kumamoto down south in Kyushu.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

ahh damn you tenten!! XD

well yeah...
Kumamoto...hmmmm.... XD~~~~
still hard for me XD i barely can remember the name of the places here ahuahuahuahua Niponbashi...Namba....Umeda...Shinsaibashi...Tennoji...
godammit XD

is that a nice place?! because where i am is all buildings...i want something like Kobe...more calm and...natural
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

[quote="Yuki-chan"]ahh damn you tenten!! XD

well yeah...
Kumamoto...hmmmm.... XD~~~~
still hard for me XD i barely can remember the name of the places here ahuahuahuahua Niponbashi...Namba....Umeda...Shinsaibashi...Tennoji...
godammit XD

[/quote]

Yuki you live in Osaka? I'm staying there for a couple of days. Now I'min Kyoto going to temples.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

OMG IM GOING TO KYOTO TODAY!!!!

but im going early so we wont have time to exchange celphone numbers and email D8

well, im staying in osaka for a long time, so just come visit me XD
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

now i'm back home! Osaka was pretty exiting :) and Kyoto was beautiful, well some parts of it. Too many bars in Osaka.... :evil:
Yesterday I went to Kobe.... and went to eat churrasco.... :knockout:
I wanto to go again... but first... Hokkaido or Kyushu..!!