memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Thank you, thank you very much. And for my next trick, I'll pass 2nd year... Maybe.

Last night was crazy. Ups and downs. First my precious Morrowind game corrupts and commits suicide. And just when I'm getting ticked off I get to watch Macross Frontier first ep. And now I'm in a great mood. Love the end theme so much; Ai oboete imasu ka arranged by Yoko Kanno.
But my sleep cycle is completely off now. I don't sleep till 4am and get up after lunch.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

that's a bad habit, kai,, ur mother could've yell you out if she see u like this haha..

i wake up at 4 am,, and sleep at 10 or 11.. my life become so usual as before. boring. still haven't found the one.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I start back at class in 2 weeks so I'm trying to sleep at a decent time, but I'm a bit of a nightowl.
Certe

Post by Certe »

I don't get much sleep as well.
In the evening it's easier for me to concentrate or so, that's why I always start my homework that late then. I am usually finished at 11 or 12 pm.
It's so annoying because I am just too lazy to do my work earlier.^^'
Then I am always too tired to get up in the morning and everyday I yearn for holidays or at least weekend.

I've just finished my 2-week-lasting practical studies in a pharmacy.
It was quite fun. :D
But now I have to return to school... that sucks. :P
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yeah, its hard to get back into the rythym of school days. Last year for almost a week I could only sleep for about 4 hrs a day. I was a zombie in class. But I like classes, I get really lazy on holidays (like now).
Homework still stinks though.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

btw, what courses are you guys taking / working already?

At the moment, I'm in 2nd year in Software Engineering. To explain in brief, we are suppose to work well with Engineers, Consultant, Customers, and the business people. I've in fact have a plan to shift somewhere in between computers and engineers, a brief combinition of both studies. I'm not going to double my efforts, but rather taking only the important parts in half of both sides into play.

@Certe
Hi there :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm on my third year of BA Japanese (which is four years) and considering I'm half a semester through my third year I have a lot of doubts about my language ability for when I graduate next spring >_<;;;;;;; I know people say it takes 8 years to be properly fluent in Japanese but I can't help but worry!!!

Errr life in general is good though :D weather is fine, university is challenging, I'm going back to japan for two weeks in March - everythings cool!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

BA Japanese, first of three, last year was a cram session to make sure we can hack it this year.
I think you'll be fine Dilly. You seem to be a very communicative person which helps a lot. I find it tough because I'm not much of a talker in english let alone japanese.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Do you mean I flood the forum XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Don't put words in my mouth! :D
Well maybe looking at your number of posts... it is a very pleasant flood, not one of those horrible deluges or flash floods.:wink:
But seriously, when you graduate will you look for work in japan? Everyone here seems to want to get into teaching english there.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Ooh Dilly he called you a pleasant flood *wink wink*
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

........I don't mind it if I'm a *good* flood :oops:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I was thinking of something that didn't transfer welll into words, I know what I meant!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

one very embarassing scene. i won't spill any words if it's not in this forum,,

It happened about a week ago.. It's midnight time at that time. I woke up after the rain started pouring. It's such a usual night at the beginning. I walk my way towards the laundry room, hoped picking some clean-washed clothes. On the way, i saw a broom in front of my neighbor's room. Ive just been living at this place, so i haven't really been accustomized with other people. I just remembered that I need a broom to clean out some ugly spot in my room. Being the kind of people who really can't stand when the floor gets bad, i knocked the door hoping I could borrow it.. No one answered. Well, i know it's sound stupid to knock a person's room in the middle of the night but i'm not sure why i did that too. Afterall, the TV was still playing. So, i try it again. Again, no sign of answer. The next scene made me saying "what a moron!" to myself all day the next day.. Yea, you can say it again.. I peeked the window a bit,, just to found the girl was staring to me right in my eye.. :evil: Looking really shocked. I don't blame you chick,, I also have that kind of sensation. hehe.. Me and my too much curiousity... :P

Having the look like a criminal, no wonder if she's feeling the shock. Just realized why she didn't hear me knocking the door at the beginning. Like i said at the beginning, the rain's pouring, and it's quite huge. So having the thought,,, "Could she be sleeping??" or "She must be sleeping" isn't really a logical thought..

now i have a new name. Peeping Tom. haha

now just hope that i managed to send that wave of love towards her,, just kidding.. :lol: Anyway, the next day i apologized to her and she seems ok about that.. Not that i really noticed it too.. Im very much just paying my attention to her legs.. I mean she wore a really short pants at that time.. *even almost like an underwear*[/size] Girls these days :evil:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

A least she didn't scream or throw something at you.
I can imagine the anime scene; she becomes super-deformed and pulls a mallet from out of no where and floors you with it screaming 'sukebe' or 'hentai'. :D