memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

she was mad at the beginning,, but never throw bad words or screaming in the middle at the night. so, im pretty much a lucky guy. not to mention the outfit she wore the day after. i swear you kai, she's wearing a really minimum size dress.. you got to see it! not again.. i gotta go btw. Late.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Lucky you.
Tomorrow is the first day of class, I feel really lazy so it's not going to be a picnic. But hopefully there will be some more japanese girls to practise with this year.
I've been listening to the Kanno live performances, as expected Kiseki no umi was a instrumental, it sounded really empty without you know who.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

just being reminded,, how old are you kai??.. im no 24 and i begin to know what is it like being called an adult and living and adult style.. Just how long will you still be in that school? Better be quick to grab one of those jap chicks before u leave the school. Being an adult is no fun. Well at least right now,, although it could be more fun i guess. depend to how i react at things..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'm a few years older than you buddy. I'm probably the oldest fart in the class (not counting tutors).
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

no kidding. i have always been thinking that i'm older than you,, sure coz u mentioned that u're in college?? so how about work?? where did u get those bucks?? really can't imagine ur situation..

another thing is, i have moved to another place. the third one... and i regret that ive moved to this place.. the place is sooo.. how do you call it, humid?? the bed and the pillows really need some sunbath,, and also the worst part is,, i think the new room is really creepy.. it's in the most back part of the house, near the backyard. and when you wanna go to bathroom in the evening.. you know what. the point is. again im not lucky choosing a place to stay. the previous one's better though..

anyway, dun give up dude. good luck with ur japan class,, although i think that u should start thinking bout married too, like me.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I guess I'm a bit of a drifter in life, I just go where the wind takes me. And I'm really a loner so I doubt I'm getting married soon.
Can you still move back to the old place since its better? Humidity is one of the things I hated about singapore weather, when the wind blew it felt like someone breathing on you, yuck, so I feel sorry for you. Hang in there.
Certe

Post by Certe »

yeah, kirei, hold out! :D
I didn't expect you to be that old. Er... sry I don't want to insult you. :P

Lately it has been very cold here in my town... that's no nice weather. :P :D
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yayayayayay I passed japanese level proficiency test by a millimeter!! 62% :lol:

Reading/grammar: 106/200
Writing/Vocab: 76/100
Listening: 70/100
TOTAL: 252/400

So veeerrryyyyyy on the edge. But great considering I didn't study for it :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Congatulations. Which level did you do?
And a warning to ds users, don't buy japanese ds games unless you really know what you're doing, Archaic Sealed Heat is giving me headaches. But Maaya voices a character in it so I'm looking forward to that.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah, im a granpa already,,, ^^'
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]yeah, im a granpa already,,, ^^'[/quote]

WOOOOOOWWWW COOL!!!

JPLT Level 2!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, do you mean grandpa as in you have grandchildren, or as in you think you are old?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

man, how could you expect a 24 y-old guy to have a grandchildren, kai,, of course the 2nd one.. now im kinda in a father-mode,, can't stand every baby i saw in the road,, just too cute. that's why i felt im such a fail guy.. T^T
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Not me, read what Dilly said. You're choice of words could be interpreted in different ways.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

actually i'm not sure what dilly want to say to me.. what's JPLT lev. 2??

lately after i moved to this city i hardly never talk to anyone besides my office friends,, and there is a time gaps between me and them too,, i'm , as usual the youngest person in my office.

actually a woman said a shocking thing to me. before when i visited a steel factory. me and my colleagues gathered in a meeting room. so we sit and the woman came to the room. she asked if we want something to drink.. my friend replied we want tea.. "and no sugar!", he added. then he added again "make it sweet for this person!",, referring me. he knows i like sugar. "of course", she answered, "just like the person" --

gosh that made me blushed. how can a woman said that kinda thing to a man. XD