memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

could you sent a slice of that for me, please kai.. i've just pm-ed my adress.. just kidding. Boy, maaya would be really happy seeing that.. :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

That cake is gorgeous. Good job.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I don't think you would want to eat it after its been in the post Kirei. But if you're game, I can send you the recipe, it's quite easy to make. It was a triple layer choc mousse cake btw, not a bad effort considering I'm not good at baking.
Now I have to make another one for a classmate.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Hey guys it snowed here today ^_________^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Where is 'here'? Isn't it heading towards spring now?
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="dillpops"]Hey guys it snowed here today ^_________^[/quote]
Where is your "here"? Coventry, Leicester, Kumamoto, The Moon...??
My "here" is hot :(
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Coventry :D
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Uh, how do I stop procrastinating?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

About what?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Everything 0_o

So much homework but I just sit looking at it!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Our class had heaps of assignments due this week, I forced myself to finish them by this weekend. I know that I'm not very good so I have to try harder.
The best way to look at is: you dont have to like what you are doing, you just have to do it. And it is a lot worse for you if you dont do it. That works for me. But I do enjoy what I'm doing so its easier.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

bleh,, i change work again. life is full of unexpected things.. whadda life. i wanna try working at sea now.. not that i have that chance already, but i'm applying for a company that construct overseas platforms,, and also a bunch of cool types of structures. wish me luck guys.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

kirei, bring along a fishing rod (get from your dad or something) XD

maybe some dummy bait, just bring a few along. The sea is nice, but it gets boring if you didn't have any hobbies to get along with it.

Fishing is a good way to mix around with the locals. I'm a all-rounder person, this is just my tip for you. An mp3 player with good radio reception is also advised, and stock as much games on your notebook.

Get a wireless 3G device, else we will be hearing from you for a long time.. I'm gonna miss you XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha, if i really worked on a platform or something ill be having trouble accessing the site.. and it's not like i have enough free time for fishing anyway. i'm afraid the next thing i'll get is an iron bar on top of my safety helmet.. :lol:

anyway, kai i have a cousin that pretty much has a same background to you, i mean going to be .. he finished in japanese literacy and now he's targeting to be chef assistant. currently applying a hotel college, culinary school or how should i call it?? is there something he should know about this profession that you know. like in what fields you could be in the future besides a cook in a japanese restaurant?? :D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Having professional cooking as a skill is pretty handy, I'm probably better in a chinese kitchen. But I learned a lot when I was working in a japanese restaurant, especially fish. A sugestion put to me by my tutor was as a food writer, if your cousin is good at writing its a possibility. Other than that theres international hotels, catering firms, restuarants etc.