memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it's been a while here..

i've just received my 1st monthly salary from my new company.. not bad,, but my bad habit still continue.. a friend of mine ask me out and we both went to a hobby shop.. and,, you could guess,, yeah i only spend 180 thousand rupiahs, but it's already big for me.. *it's like only about $23 in US but here it's worth like four or five times bigger*.. anyway bout the new job it's really interesting. i get many new things here.. and all the person are nice too..

i have some new friends at job.. also this girl. she's quite cute btw.. the matter is, she already has a bf *now studying master degree in germany*.. anyway, until know i still considered her as a friend.. and she's really a nice person.. first day and we already get along well together. she entered the company two weeks after me.. at least she could be a close friend in the future.. i guess. you know all this time i only have two really close friend which is a she. one is from the japanese culture unit at my college and the other is an old friend from the same highschool. it'll be nice if i could get another one.

god luck with ur study itada.. take it easy. share whenever you have problems. and kai, how's life right now??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei isn't it always the case, all the great girls are already taken. :cry: I'm in a similar situation so I feel your pain! Lets bond! :D The person who said 'there are plenty more fish in the sea' is an idiot.

I can't complain too much over here. Classes as usual, my test scores are a bit erratic but at least I'm passing.

I was talking to a friend and I was suprised when she said I was good husband material. I thought it was a joke.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Thanks Kirei...

Mmmm...let's see...mmm...still studying Math, with that subject, I don't have a time to do my favorite past time...>_<
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i'm having a new color in my life here after i moved to my current place *where i work, although i don't really wanna mean it forever*

as i though, meeting a lot of people do made an impact for me. and the fact that the job here really fits my hobby.. *well, if you could call building and structure design as a hobby* :P

also meet some new girl friends. i mean really just friend.. no other meaning. i'm still searching for the one :lol: she work at an internet cafe i usuallly visit, and silly, she's one of the person i know at a forum i often visit *beside maayas and jpopmusic, of course* :lol:

about the other girl i've told before, i'm beginning to feel that i might have my heart stolen bit by bit by her. of course, after i know she's already have someone, i avoid being too close.. but now after becoming closer and closer each day. going back to home together.. and stupid, we've lost direction in our own hometown becoz of arriving at the wrong bus stop :P if only she didn't have someone :lol: no. i must stop this.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Unfaithful, its happening just like global warming nowdays. Kirei, start a serious relationship of course not through unfaithful deeds. If she is being unfaithful, chances are, later in life, she will be unfaithful again. Just end that circle of uselessness and go for girls whom are avaliable and ready to be picked up. Let they be girls from the road sides, or the ones working hard under the hot sun. Which I think is better, if you are looking for a long term relationship. Just my opinion, even as beauty overcomes intelligence, just sometimes you have to forego every single aspect and rahter look at what she good values she has. Such as honesty, loves to save money, efficient, punctual, etc. There's a saying, if the heart is good, everything is good. If it is rotten, she's going to turn your life into a living hell. Do not make 2nd mistakes, when the first is already that life twisting when it comes to girls. Bleh, if it comes to beauty, we could always google image :P

Enjoy with them, but nothing else. If you want to find one, find one whom is officially disattach with their former guy. Then come to them with a holistic heart, and marry them wisely ~ intently. From my experience, you have to be a little bit flexible.. bah, I cant stand it anyway.. I'mm too jelous minded.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

to be honest, she's not that pretty.. it's not just the physical look that i look for. of course, everyone knows that.. :P she's not prettier than my first lady nor my second uhm.. lady :evil:

it's always the character of the person itself that attracts me.. this time, i met a girl who's always cheerful, really easy going, always have strange expressions :lol: , often says "ih", which is like "kyaa"or "nyuu" or "pyon" in anime films.. :D and some cute pronounciation for words etc. all that characteristic that all cute girl has *and she hits my back a lot too.. :lol:* I agree with the faithful and unfaithful issue though. that's why i'm trying to control my inners self.

it's not too late of course.. since i've done nothing that harm her.. at least until now.. :evil: just kidding :P

jsut a friend. friend. friend :odd:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Follow my lead, resign yourself to the fact she will only be a friend, and then be grateful that she has that much to give you. Speaking as a grand master of unrequited love I can say it works for me. Well sort of, and so far.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

such shining words you gave me, kai! :lol:
i think i'll let this one pass :evil:
*the matter is it's a hard thing to do*[/size]

well, time will tell. :roll:

[quote="Immurann"]Let they be girls from the road sides, or the ones working hard under the hot sun. [/quote]
immu-san, sometimes i dunno where you got these kinda ideas..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The road to attaining the rank of grand master in unrequited love is a long, hard, lonely one, I never said it was easy. :D

Anyway, would it be better if I said 'Go for it, hit on her. The boyfriend will never know'? Only you can decide what is best for you and more importantly, her.

This is getting so gloomy, how come all the girls are avoiding this topic? We need Sakura, she's always good for a laugh, she hasn't posted in ages.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

that's more like it, kai :P
no, no.. i mean u have a point there.. if the girl does have a feeling for me too then soon or later we'll be together. i think if someone hasn't engaged then that doesn't mean the person is betraying his/her current lover. people always searching for the destined one. actually i avoid getting closer to her as soon as i know she has a boyfriend.. so it's not quite like a usual unrequited love pattern. i'll try to keep my feeling and stay in the usual friendship mode *as a friend* and see what happen in the future. Hopefully i could get rid of the idea about her or if i couldn't do it then who knows.. mybe she'll broke up or something. :evil: my evil side appears XD Okay,i'm not really like looking forward for that to happen. if that would bring so much pain to her, i wish it would never happen. i realize i don't really know her that much. :roll:

anyway, i really hope that title you gave for urself wouldn't stay too long.. everyone already has someone in the future. that's for sure. no one is destined to be alone. no one. it's just the process to get to that that different for each person.. hopefully ure not bored with my stupid advice, kai :lol:

[quote="Kaimugen"]This is getting so gloomy, how come all the girls are avoiding this topic? We need Sakura, she's always good for a laugh, she hasn't posted in ages.[/quote]

well, mybe she's aging :lol:

i hope that would lure her out from the cave..[/size]

no no we really miss you sakura. give us a sign.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Friends don't get bored with friends Kirei, and I'll pm Sakura and give her a poke.
Right now I'm applying for a year scholarship in Japan, I don't like my chances but there's nothing to lose. And I have some amazing chocolate recipes to try out, I'm already planning for xmas chocolates and a cake for someone special next march (not Maaya), although it should be a annual thing, sending a photo of a cake to Maaya.
Sometimes its useful to know a cook :D .
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well good luck to you, kai! that cake of yours.. i'd really like to taste one.. ur special one!! kyaa! i know it. that's it. hit her. slam her! *no no* :evil: i mean push her to the bed *no noooo!!* :lol:

sorry. hehe.. :D

anyway,, sending a photo cake for maaya.. hmm. i'd like to try something out too.. how could you send it to her???!!
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Wow.....I want to taste your cakes...I love cakes....Try sending photo cake to Maaya... :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The strange thing is, I don't really like eating cakes. I usually just give them to friends to eat, unless it turns out really well.
I made my own recipe for a white choc, cherry and dark choc mousse cake (based on a recipe I found) and it turned out really well. I ended up eating almost half, my favourite person got a third and what was left was eaten by family and friends.

Any food you send wouldn't survive the trip. Maaya would probably think I was trying to kill her with a grotty mashed up, poisoned cake. This march I just sent Maaya a photo of it and a birthday message.

You can buy a lot better than I could make (I'm no pro), but its the thought and effort that counts. Anyone can buy food, but I think its a bit special when you take the time to make something for someone.

Don't tell anyone but I can be quite a decent guy sometimes :wink:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

you know why i always commented on ur cake. they look delicious.. and i am by certain, a cake lover. i love to spent money for cake.. that's why my teeth irritates me once in a while. but i never mean to stop.
XD

this vacation.. i mean sunday is our nation's *indonesia's* independence day ceremony.. i'm not really happy at all. my office force me to attend the celebration. but what i really want right now is to go back to my hometown, spent my vacation with my family and friends *old friends from my highschool, actually*.. and that's why i'm a little bit gloomy right now. thank goodness the a song from a techno group saves me.. *i'm not kidding, the song is called holiday from sound around*.. give it a try, everyone!

anyway, i've made four bad recording with my own guitar this afternoon.. it's Dive, Blind Summer Fish n Yubiwa.. i'm trying to upload it right now.. and one song from OST Long Vacation (dorama), originally by piano.