memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

not uploading your works, kirei? thought I want to listen to them..

Busy.. hm, I've just successfully made my first meeting with the club members, lol a Genshiken Club in campus, and I'm head of it! XD and on top of that, our first screening was about "Sexy Commando", ROFL. The anime is still on seeding on tokyotosho, and pretty much the fans are seeding it at a very fast rate XD, hm.. Still a club pretty take much strength to pull, and the first few members are the real hardcore fans, sort like people like myself, girls? zero.. lol, they are scared probably. Pretty much our activities are still underground, as not to attract too much attention, maybe when finally *confidence* came into the heart of otakus like us, we can do something right. Surely I can write, but in real life shyness rules! XD

I was thinking of something weird, like want to create an event where the kids can cosplay + karaoke on the songs (anime songs) which they like, + dance if they want to express their feelings. Singing is like hot-cakes over here, lol but I'm not sure if they can accept such like these, well like opening songs for Naruto / Bleach, or some funky animes should be fine.

Ah well, I'll see how it goes.. back to business.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

[quote="Imurann"]I was thinking of something weird, like want to create an event where the kids can cosplay + karaoke on the songs (anime songs) which they like, + dance if they want to express their feelings. Singing is like hot-cakes over here, lol but I'm not sure if they can accept such like these, well like opening songs for Naruto / Bleach, or some funky animes should be fine. [/quote]

i'd certainly participate if there's an event like that. i find it very hard to find a karaoke that provide japanese music, in general, and anime music in particular.. damn it :x

u'r a genshiken club head. well, it's not like it's a surprising news anyway.. :lol:

and imu-san, i've uploaded those bad cover i made. i made a message in the "a Kotomichi cover" thread, with changed title. You could hear the song if u don't mind getting ur ear irritated :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

They had some anime stuff at a karaoke place here, Yubiwa, The real folk blues, Sorega aideshou, Platina. But my voice is the worst so I did try The real folk blues, it was painful...

Heheheh, I got 99.5% in my japanese tranlation test. I'm sooo stoked. But I was marked that 0.5% for a comma I missed. Stupid comma, I hate you!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Whoo, TRFB that's a classic :D

I had to remember the phrase which I utter to my father "You wont understand the BLUES!" those times were classic indeed.. had a little misunderstanding back then, but the atmosphere turned out ratter odd when I said those words, rofl.

99.5 percent, Kai that's almost to perfection, hmm.. I was thinking, you guys are seriously going to move to Japan anytime soon?

Kirei, I think the song you made is nice :D keep up the good work, yay!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea. i need to go there! it's not really impossible though. nothing is impossible! but i think the step to go there is very steep. ><

imu-san, thx again for ur support.

kai-san, how's life right now?? tell me is there something made you happy these days :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Everthing is fine Kirei but next friday will be awful. I have a essay outline, a interpreting test and a japanese scholarship interview all on friday afternoon.

I really can't complain about life right now. I've been playing rpgs on the computer and watching Eureka 7 instead of studying.
I'm finding it tough to want something that is so close but still unreachable. Maybe you can relate to that Kirei? Hows things going with your friend?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well that's the tough part..
the girl whom i talked before.. as if god is giving me way. she really quit her relation with her bf. only i dunno who started it.. she doesn't want to talk bout it.. i'm guessing her bf dump her. i still seeing her looking her photos with him.. browsing facebook and looked happy for a while before..

the matter is things is not like before. i've been trying hard to forget her and it seems that my effort got paid off. now i'm happy only to be a close friend of her.

but hell, job is tough lately.. i can't even think of anything else. and this month is fasting month, so sometimes i get back home at midnight and have to awake three hours later.

anyway, last week i met my friends at a local j-pop forum gathering. they all look fun! i'm having a great time there.. also met some cute girls ^^ Luckily they kept some photos.. here are some of them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... ford/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... ford/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... ford/3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... ford/4.jpg

if you already see me before then you would know that i'm the skinny dark scary man with red t-shirt.. i'm a melancholist person :P

also i've uploaded some songs i played with my guitar again..

usubeni moyou from miki imai--> i only recommend this to immu-san since he's crazy bout this song.. the matter is the quality of my play is so terrible this time. and i really mean it. :D you better hear the original ver. if you never heard the real one.. still too lazy to repeat it again :|

me covering miki imai - usubeni moyou
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwxlit
me covering round table ft. nino - natsu machi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bw8naa

natsu machi from round table ft. nino-->i have trouble when finding the song chord. it's also bad but not as bad as the previous.. i guess :lol:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Updated my old story telling, and it was on 5 years intervals..

somehow, I know someone going to love reading it.. the dream stage is close, and I think I may can draft something soon.. hey, writing is a passion, and it never runs out dry.

> return to the path of knowing the heart of a girl.. a timeless event, filled with emotions and feelings..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

of course!!
you're a journalist. i knew it. you have the talent to write ur own column with ur usual writing :lol:

let me read it sometimes if you don't mind XD
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

My head is going to explode, doing some translation for class and I'm stuck trying to put this evil sentence in order: 確固たる経営理念を守り,固有の組織文化・風土と組織原理の構築・実践を重視してきた日本企業であるとわれわれは評価している。
I know what it means but I can't figure out how to translate it into english.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

this weekend i'm not doin' really well.. one of my overtime buddies change work place,, and almost all of my hang around friends went back to hometown.. so, i'm kinda lonely again.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

MY PANSIES ARE DYING
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

@Kirei, still haven't chase any skirts yet?

@misssakura, XD ..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@sakura
glad seeing u everwhere again,, sakura.
where is it? let me bury them *in my room* :evil:

@imu
why do i have to chase skirts when no one wearing it?? :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="misssakura"]MY PANSIES ARE DYING[/quote]

What do you expect from a plant called "Pansie"? Get a more butch sounding plant.

Wait, you are talking about plants aren't you. I have horrible visions of you keeping kidnapped choirboys in a cellar somewhere.