memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

how the hell could a plant named pansies.. !! XD
sometimes people give crazy names,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Because people really want flowers called BUTCHIES or MANLIES or GRRRRRRRRSIES
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Sounds S&M to me.. *sweat*

forget what I just said..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I couldn't think of any masculine flower names and had to look it up. The flower "Scabious" sounds like a disease, "Scorpion Orchid" sounds kind of ok, there is also something called a "Red Hot Poker", kinky.

On the other hand "Pansie" sounds a lot better than "Gay Feather".

MY GAY FEATHERS ARE DYING
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I bet they are you negligent little ragamuffin you!
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i dun really get what you mean,, ragamuffin etc.. but u're funny sakura! :)
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm graduating in July and am very, very scared XD nooo! I wanna be a student!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

graduating college? or high school??
i can't recall you already have enough age for work,, let me guess,, if im not mistaken around 20 aren't you??

take it easy,, college life is not that hard

*crossed fingers*

:lol:
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Yeah, graduating university, I'm 21 now :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

fast,,

i graduate at the age of,, hmm.. nearly 23.
but, uh, okay.. i'm a little bit late by one year *compared to the fast guys*

if you're really not sure of working.. try backpacking,, and travel to my country..

mybe we could arrange something if you're already here,, haha. don't mind me,, i'm just a lonely guy :evil:

but may i ask,, how's things going on with that japanese guy?? sorry, i may be late.. :P

btw, last saturday, i ride home some girls with my car.. they're all have a quite nice looking. well, chance won't come for the second time.. so,, it's been quite fun. :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

before, there's a reason i made this thread with such title,, that it isn't diary or other titles that has similiar meaning to it.. it is because other than just writing our daily experience or activities, i hope someone can also tell the shape of his/her life to other people.. like about past stories, backgrounds, about dreams and how you're going to reach it..

before i write that one of my dream is that i want to build a city which is really modern, with sophisticated transportation system and city plan,, that made everything become more easy. Also a solution to population bloom.. Or maybe even a floating mini-city,, like in Aria. Well, it's just one of my imagination.. But nothing is impossible in the future.

Aside from the modern city concept, there's also one thing that i really want to point.. It's a desire to separate human's world and natural world, which is inhabited by animal and vegetation.. Of course people could still has a park under a glass dome *following my imagination, or just imagine macross* or pets in their house but there should be limit to how large people may be able to expand their living area. I always think that besides human, animal and trees/vegetation has their own right to live above the surface of this planet. And human population bloom is not an excuse that would made it is legal for human to continue expand and take their land.

The animal kingdom in Africa is now facing this problem. The population bloom is beginning to threat their land. So, it's not their fault if they enter human's land and attack the citizens. Coz we're the one responsible for that. Also, it's not something that could be hide that the world now face an era of global warming, as a result of the ignorant behavior of cutting down forest without any thinking of regenerating it. If we continue to do this without any thinking, i believe someday we would suffer the worst.. It's not too late to realize this.

Actually, my first dream has a relation with this one.. With human living area is limited,, we have no other option than to build man-made land above land, build buildings so big and so high that people wouldn't need to continue to expand their living area. :roll:

So that's now two of my dream.. It's too big to be reach by a person alone. It needs 6 billion people to fulfill it. Well, mybe my first dream isn't really that necessary to be achieved in a near future.. perhaps i'd be gone from this world already by the time it is achieved.. :lol:

but i do hope for an ideal future for all human, animal and vegetation without having one left behind. :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Joo plays too much games me thinks..

XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Anyone take horoscopes seriously? I shouldn't but....it said to take friends up on offers of blind dates/matchmaking. Then yesterday my friends were trying to set me up with someone. Fate? Coincidence? Anyhoo, I said yes. No reason why not. Could be fun!
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

GOOOO!!

Ganbatte Dilly :D

Pura + Pura just for you :)

(Purarine + Purachina) Wishes
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Thanks XD