memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

@kirei, its kewl.. I just got my hands on the-making part.. gah, when's my interweb going to kick into my home.. surfin in the cybercafe at tha moment anyways.. zzz
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

making of what?? kazeyomi...???
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

???? "on the-making part"??

@Imurann - what do you mean by that?
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

gah, roughly spent 150 dollars (approx) for the HSDPA modem and line for this internet @home. Wireless thingy..

thanks to my mum, love you always.

the making part, of kazeyomi.. maaya cries in the foreground thingy, rings any bell?

haa, download is back.. after 5 months.. iina.. (how nice is that)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so i suppose the kazeyomi copy from me won't be necessary anymore, right.. :D ...

iu haven't grab it yet.. the cd store is late at making orders... urgh... i can't wait that long...

now2.. there's a girl,, she seems to like me.. the matter is, i can't respond to her feeling. in truth, there's someone who i currently like so i can't really deal with her feeling right now. *the girl from the same forum thing ive mentioned before.. i am a bad guy, i know... how do you guys usually say no without hurting the person's feeling? well.. it's not actually the 1st time for me.. but this time it's a little bit.. erghgh..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I've reached total ignorance, gahh.. yet, things were still left undone.. so I can't simply go and flirt around yet. Dang, being yourself is wrong, then what's the purpose of living this life? we are born in a role-play, and the best role-play is always the moderate ones.

I'm returning back to my original self, de-versioning, yet.. I do not know why this is happening. Maybe, returning back is all I could do now.

The original self, doesn't speak verbally.. speaks through the mind, a very silent personality. The types which wouldn't have any kind of relational life with any girls.

I'll open up for a girl who doesn't care if I was in love in Maaya chan's songs, and someone who can actually listen to anime-like topic and nonsense for 24 hours. Otaku girls, not too extreme but just balanced enough. I love to meet such of a person.

but hey, if you have something to talk off.. even a stranger, I am willing to listen to your advice, and I really appreciate it. I really need one right now..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hahah.. seems like ure not that far away from me.. can't get rid of maaya factor in my entire life daily life.. same with u.. if i could find a girl that really respect what im liking at, and saw the reasons behind that,.. even if she's not a fan of jmusic and all other other j-genres.. *or maaya in particularly... it would be the biggest reason why i would fell in love with her instead of any other reason..

haha..this kinda talk like this always bring a bad memories..

that's why i'm now more focused to forum's girls...since i know they have the same hobby as mine.. and hopefully i would fine one.

but still love could suddenly come out of blue.. theories are s**t in front of it haha....
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I maybe found half of the answer.. for me personally, she has to have that sort of heart.. "A true heart".., in which is loved by God, also my kind of type..

I should start finding right away, either from temple girls, churches or even mosques.. I also find that they are not fond of technology or more less, don't surf a lot.. have to go down, offline to find them then. I think I'm sure of it this time.. time is too short, time to get married is soon to come. I do not want to miss that celestial date ever in my life.

The relationship that actually stays in which will be there for a very long time exists only when both people are of the same wavelength of honesty. If one is too weak or another is too strong, it will never work out.

I only have 2 more years.. merely too..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

2 years.. so what'll happen if it's stays the same after two years..? suicide committing..?? i once have that in my mind.. then i realize such a fool man i am.. life is too beautiful to be ended without beautiful moments.. and just because u live a miserable life doesn't mean that in the end u wouldn't find happiness.. god's ways of guiding people to the correct path are both mysterious and unique for every single person living in this planet.....
itada19

Post by itada19 »

I know you can find a girl that you can love and will love you back. Who knows.....love moves in mysterious way. You can find the other half of your heart....

@kirei - I agree to your statement
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i had a... i wonder if i should spit it out here...

well, in short.. i recently have a new chat friend... we only communicate via sms or ym and stuffs.. *ive called her once though...

well,, this girl is... unpredictable. sometimes really religious,, but sometimes, she could be really wild..

okay, so she asked me to a hotel once.. and even went in detail about what she was going to do,... 0.0
thank god she wasn't really serious about that.. and she told me about her unpleasant past too,,, well she believe in me so i won't spit it.. little girl nowadays -_
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

wow that was a serious 2 man show kaimugen and especially kirei.
you should change the title of this topic into: my daily hard trials to get a girl. :D
if you still need some advice - i cant give you 1. there are many things in the world that you can plan but i could never plan a relationship.

when i met my ex- (ex now so who cares) girlfriend i wasnt thinking: now i go to a certain place and i will meet my love.
i also didnt thought: she has to be punctual, efficient, loves to save money (imurann) lol thats sounds like you talk about a microwave or other kitchenware.

it just happens so i will call it destiny. you dont seek you find.

having a letter in your hand and marking everything off... is that really love? strangely alot of girls seem to carry over the clothing-style or the music style or "the-way-of-thinking-style" from their boyfriend. then when its over they convert from hiphop to techno with the new bf lol sick. i dont want that... she can stay as she is.

what about your huge desire to get married. ya think a piece of paper with your signature under it makes something "real"? marrying the love surely is great but dont let it become a mid-life-crisis its never too late.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

this thread is getting interesting..

the other day, I sent a message with a simple message of "to be more than friends with you" to someone A, and person B out of the blue, also tried to confess her feelings to me.

Mmm, I still like Meso chan.., maybe because she has been listening to my nonsense from the last four years. I tried to convince her, that someone is plotting something bad on us, and trying to separate us. Had to do something to fight off those evil beings. Black magic, lol.

I had another dream yesterday, its one of those dreams where I would able to listen to an extended version of one of Maaya's song, which was from 30 minutes night flight album, song number four 4. Hm, the timing was just right, as if like a response towards my actions.

Honestly, I don't think that in this world there is much girls who can understand me or even cope with my speed. They always crash after reading half of my blog *laughs*.

Anyway, up until I really tested that person well being, until then I will decide on her. I had tons of bad habits, but also balance with that much, if they can find it. I'm just interested with someone with a true heart, someone lovely and lonely altogether.

Had to agree on me, that the truth lies in between everything. That without it, everything becomes a lie. Through looking into lies, you will actually find nothing. That the real truth is only what's left.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

T_T

I don't know...what to do >_<

Anyway, I try to change myself for the better and do my part as her partner in life so that she can realize that she's wrong.

I admit that I have this kind of attitude...(perv?) but it doesn't go beyond the line. I also have bad attitude....but I do change if you tell me that I'm wrong.

I want her back for good...T_T
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah, u have a point there... plans and dreams are one thing.. realities are other thing...

the girl with the different religion than me, that i've told before... she's now "available", once more... but i still can't get close to her whole heartily,.. not long ago, she participated in a local "idol contest", singing while playing guitar.. all i could do for her is to help her guessing the keys and find some alternative melodies.. well, we have a good time together.. though only for some short moment, but i already happy enough...

and the one i really like.. *and unfortunately im late again..
thank god her surgery was success..
i visited her and we have some talks..
i mean we often talk in mails and forums or messenger... *and several other time on phone line.. but i have not YET see her until that time..
and she's just as amazing as i pictured..
sigh, life.. life..

@gradualpetrify
actually everyone could write every little moment u have ever passed.. ur childhood, ur teenage days,.. ur habit etc.. ur even or neighbour's dog.. so it doesn't have to be an up-to-date daily event... :) that's why it's called memoir.. u could even write ur bio-synopsis... if u have the time of course >.

yet, most of the people ever posted here seems to be more interested in daily activities and love life.. *such as me.. >.