memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

it's hard to answer ur question coz i change my mind.. im coming back to my hometown this saturday,,, not last week. anyway,, from ur comment there although she seem doesn't like doramas,,, ill see if there's a more suitable film for her beside DH *although i like DH and i haven't watch it* ,,,well everything needs sacrifice.. --'
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Anyone watched Blades of Glory yet?

XD I had an arguable laughter scene when Will Ferrel holds the *lil' bro* of Jon Heder. Consumable laughters XD

I was thinking to watch it again for the third time, this one has been best eversince Zoolander. or the MTV opening - matrix spoof. "No you wont let it, I'm the one who talks!" lolz
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

well as predicted im not seeing the new girl anymore... it's really simple actually.. just no love sign.. now i really feel bad miss her,, why can't this feeling stop urrggghh,,, i mean it's been years already.. now i really do believe in first love

immuran.. now i can peek at you!!!hahaha... at least ur not far from my imagination hihi,,

and thx for miki imai - milestone recommendation.. it's already one of my fave albums of the year. love the 1st, 2nd, usubeni moyou and pieces of my wish tracks... just plain love!!! >< *especially the first track*

anyway,, my new song of the year would probably be bird from mikuni shimokawa-chan. it's really top notch. surpassing even maaya's dreaming, mr. children's anmari oboetenai ya! etc. the 4th or 5th time this year that a new release can really sent me fly.. now charting 1st in my miku's chart,, beating kimi ni fuku kaze after a long time...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

daijoubu.. daijoubu.. you can always join the fanclub where one of our main activity is crying over the beautiful love songs :)

oh yea, since I got back my bandwidth from using deluge client, I may *cough* contributing is caring for others no?

Anyway, I' was looking for Ai no uta's PV. http://filedic.com/?title=Imai
(I cant use the link above either, just drooled over it, over and over)

I want it so badly.. that I'm being a bad boy now.. hey kerei, I'll foward to you one more song, also quite ok.

had a tough time yesterday evening, I think my subconsciousness kicks in when it re-read Piece of my wish song, along with Ai no uta. Then we're probably sent to space by Usubeni moyou. A sorrow that reached the heavens itself, and I wonder what the higher up will think about it? will we gained love again, or will we be protected and later in heaven given the person we really wanted? Either way, I wished for both. Ano hito exists, just a matter of where and when.

My friend coming over this weekend, today. She's probably the one that triggered the sadness button overtime. I slept with her before, but nothing happen lol.. maybe building trust first? or was it just that we are so bad at it.. but as always, I was thinking of maaya/yuho all the time XD .. I feel so bad haha..

oh yea, for those whom are fasting, well.. just moderate on all matters (ie. work, talking, eating, or sleeping), it's not worth the hardships, especially in this month. Just be yourself :)

off to space again, either way, maaya's universe or aunt's usubeni either one will suffice. I love them both, the songs I mean XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

has just read ur post. arigatou imurann-kun
actually i don't have the full discography of miki imai-san.. would you mind giving me a recommendation of where should i get a nice english and romaji discography list from her?

anyway, have been thinking again about my dream.. and what i would like ato achieve in my future life.. being like this, in my current condition i won't achieve anything at all. hey, i should be thinking about having a family, and yet when i was thinking it deeper in my room the day before yesterday, i realize i dun have enough courage, responsibility and wisdom to have a family.. and on top of it i haven't met someone that meets my criteria *i dun even know my criteria* i mean what the hell is wrong with me.. also the money factor, which were a problem that occur whenever you have a desire to do/to have something new.. when will i grow up?? man, this thing is keep bugging me out the whole month ><
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Just finished my first full year of Japanese. There was a reason why I prefer science over languages; I suck.
Well, hopefully I passed and can progress to the degree.
So we have holidays, and the eternal conundrum presents itself: to get a part time job or live in the computer for the next two months.
The latter option is looking pretty sweet right now.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Good luck....my Japanese study has almost stopped lately because I can't justify spending any time on it.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Thanks Sakura, are you still in Auckland or have you moved to Wellington?

Today has been really good. I got Akino Arai's 'Kimi e mukau hikari' and 'Sora no uta', my first Arai stuff in 6 years. 'Kimi e mukau hikari' has been one of my favourites of the past few months (Zegapain opening song).
The big surprise is the new Yui Aragaki album 'Sora' that I also ordered. I honestly wasn't expecting a lot, I just like Yui but, the album is pretty good for a first. She has a sweet soft voice and sings well. Her voice reminds me a bit of Hiroko Kasahara (but cuter) or maybe its the way the album was mastered. It isn't a strong album, just something to relax to. Kirei, you might like it, keep an eye out.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

didn't really thought that she could sing..
anyway,, u two never met in NZ?? *funny, i remember ive asked this thing before*.. get a chance to meet will ya!

latest days are boring as usual.. i still couldn't find a thing that could motivate my days.. still lurking around,, haven't found a suitable job yet again.. poor me! no no i can't be like this forever,, i only need to find some words or advice that could cheer me up.
can't get it why those girl have been setting their eyes on me.. well it happens more than 5 times i could remember.. oh boy,, girls nowadays are even more aggressive than men..

currently thinking how much long i could still visit this forum in along my daily activities.. i hope it's still a long time to go.

<and still getting desperately worried of what imurann-san meant in his mysterious post back at maaya's longue..>
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I've just finished the first semester of my 3rd year out of 4 of Japanese and I still struggle haha, wasn't it supposed to get easiar?? Stupid languages. I enjoy it though...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Japanese? Easy? Hah, I'll probably get nightmares about verb conjugation. Reading comprehension, translation and listening is ok but still not too hot on spoken japanese.

Btw Dilly, how did the JLPT go, I had a classmate taking L4 this year but I'll wait and go for L3 or L2 when I'm confident.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i moved to a big city. it's jakarta the capital of this country,... it isn;t easy dealing with people here.. showing ur sincerity isn't enough sometimes. it's a big city,, and a crowded one too.. many dangerous guys lurking around.. u have to be careful if u live here.

before i read in the newspaper some weird fried rice guy cut-off human head. disgusting. the woman was his back-alley girl, infact.

and recently ive been interviewed by a japanese offshore construction company,, hopefully i can pass it to the end. don't have high expectation though. anyway, i still have a backup plan in a telecommunication tower company,, and also i currently worked in an architecture-property consultant right now, so im not that broke..
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I got a new job, it stresses me out. Haven't studied any Japanese. Have dandruff. I fart and then laugh and that's about it.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Well, as you do, farts are funny. Especially the 'silent but violent' ones where you try to look innocent and imply someone else is to blame.
Whats the job?
I'm killing time before heading back to class (by some miracle I passed 1st year japanese).
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yay congrachulashons.