memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

My first outing with a campus girl which caught my eye is today, ETA 6 more hours. Hmm.. I cant hide my inner self to her, yet maybe I just let her know of the good side first..

I doubt I can love again.. but if she can teach me how to do it, I'll gladly to relearn again that feeling once again. It is Purarine season now.. just to make more beautiful memories.

I think all Maaya's should have nice moments soon, :D

~la la la~ sometimes feels too old for this, but it is a fun feeling ^^

Update

Now I want her to be a Maaya lifetime fan XD
SO.. maybe you've guessed correctly, it went out smoothly :)

Purarine helps a lot, it fixed many sort of uncertainties within the heart just by listening to it. Friends just being friends, they been giving signals "There you go boy!" ... lol, not like I'm going to eat her or anything.. just want to find more magical friends :D splendid :)

I had a good feeling that Maaya probably made a move with someone.. but is she going to go official on it? XD start making kids will ya! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@dilly
just follow ur heart!
if you felt like stupid for believing and actually did the horoscope thing then leave it..
but, of course, yeah,, i see you've made ur choice.. then pursue with it full-heartedly *unless you have other thinking, of course* :P may this time be the a good choice.. :wink:

last saturday i visit an education fair and i met a girl that reminded me of you. of course it can't be you.. She's promoting the university of lille, france. *but she did have something that reminded me to ur photo* too bad i didn't have the courage to shoot a photo of her XD

@imu
good luck with the girl,, ur fifth right??
i mean ive read ur blog :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

^_^

walking the path of .. a part time gigolo.. *sweatdrops*

I know some people love to dig the archive XD

even sometimes I said to myself "Did i even wrote about this before.. gahh.. it' must be him XD" like in trans-arms mode, I just did not know it was me who was writing, or just changed into a total character for a moment, then after sleeping.. "woah, I wrote something good" just comes into thoughts.

They say it is Orin, the shadow that followed us.. but mine's seems to have an extent of authority over my ideas and thoughts, the original me is actually not that smart, nor capable.. but when two powers merge.. it's like a surge of infinite energy. Ideas just come like that, sometimes weird, sometimes funny.

Motto shiritai yo, watashi.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Been in Japan for a week now, but I`m staying in a little ski town in the mountains SE of Nagano so its pretty quiet. Having no choice but to speak Japanese has been good for me even though I`m not a talkative type. Osaka and Tokyo is going to be so much fun, I can`t wait.

@Kirei, you would love this place buddy, all the schoolgirls in uniform come out after school.

Merry Christmas everyone.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

wow.. just like before!!

dreams come true if it's happening in my time line.. and, of course u'll be watching maaya too. *even more worthy than looking those skirts*.. i mean.. those high scool girls..

update the tour, dude! i'll be glad to follow ur stories in japan.. and especially the maaya concert T T
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yeah, of course I'll keep you all updated especially on the Maaya front. I have a 2 day break so I'm overnighting in Nagano city. And Maaya is better than all the knee high socks and fuku in the world.

Edit: good grief Kirei the women here are gorgeous! And I saw Miku's Iijanai single here and am really tempted to buy it.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Hey Kirei, I found a girlfriend for you in Harajuku today. She really wants to meet you :D
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Hey Kirei, I found a girlfriend for you in Harajuku today. She really wants to meet you :D [/quote]

LOL XD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha,, from all those cute chicks and you gave me someone at my grandpa's age..

but somehow im really salute to her.. still have that youth energy and posing like that with all of her pride. go granny! gimme ur best pose :D

* how about some *real* chicks kai,, no no u could post it in the chicks thread outside of course... or here... or whatever. i just want those high upskirt pics XD
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

*rofl* kawaii!!!!!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Um, I still think that "she" might be a "he".

There was one girl I saw outside a temple in Kyoto who literally stopped me in my tracks. She was absolutely perfect. No, I didn't take a photo cos she caught me staring at her and to do anything more would be creepy and potential stalker territory. And then there was my Nara friend and Maaya and the girls at skyplaza. I miss Japan sooo much...

Most of the pics I took of people I'd rather not share simply because I don't have their permission so tough luck Kirei.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

so pity...
well mybe ill get permission if ill ask them directly, just kidding..

so u're not in japan anymore??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Uhh, here's proof that I hate myself: I watched Rebuild of Evangelion. Everytime I watch Eva I feel depressed and dirty. And the worse part is the preview of the next movie, Eva 03 to 06 will appear or something, they said Eva 06 from the moon and I thought "huh"? I had to watch Kara no Kyoukai 05 and Macross Plus (movie) to get over Eva. Btw, for people who haven't seen Kara no Kyoukai; go watch it now (but prepare for a lot of blood, its quite a disturbing show). Maaya is pretty good as Shiki, pity she doesn't sing.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i haven't watched eva since.. like.. 8 years..??

yep only watch the serial and then re-watch one or two episodes.. *12th and 13th episodes if im not mistaken.. coz it's realy needs a repetition to understand*

and never heard about it again..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Then you are lucky Kirei, avoid Eva at all costs! Unless you actually like it or you are a masochist like me.