memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="dillpops"]*lays the law*

*whip crack*[/quote]

hahahahaha. you might wanna get some studded black leather clothing to really scare him.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I got the reply. It's over. He gave his reasons. I guess I knew but...I was hanging on my hope for so long...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@gibb
nice pictures you have there...
nope,,, i haven't read his works

i do know some cyber oriented mangas like akira, ghost in the cell, metropolis etc although some only a glance... but in those mangas there's one concept about the wide difference between the poor and the rich,,, and i dun like that. I mean one city should be a wonderful place not just for a a part of its people but for all the people living in it.

i wanna construct a wonderful city where people can still live closely without being too irritated one another. A city can consist of several stages of groundmade plains :evil: with all of those glass tunnel everywhere! Anyway a building inside view dould be designed as natural as it would be,, regardless how futuristic it looks like from outside. Yeah, just like macross And one important thing,,, no pollution :lol: Well of couse this kinda thing won't be needed until,, let's say 100 years from now,, when human's number will increase dramatically.

haha i like to think about designing futuristic things... yet in the other hand i like flowers and animals and those green trees just as you guys do.

ok,,, this day i have a boring meeting.. and for a fwe days i have to go outside the city too collect data from government institutions.. hah no great thing at all :| Anyway,,, a few days ago i went to a monthly jpop jrock music festivalin my town... and it really has some good bands there.. at least i enjoy that occasion. :wink:

@dilly
and what's the reason would be??? eh if u don't mind of couse.. :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It was a variety of reasons:

- he couldn't live up to my expectations, I wanted too much from him
- he wasn't as mature/perfect as I thought he was
- my attempts to be a bit more Japanese to make him confident weren't good because we should have just tried to get on with each other as we were
- he felt like a bad boyfriend when he saw me crying
- lovers should support each other, he feels he should be tolerant of me being powerful enough to help myself, but he's not tolerant

I can't help myself :cry: I wanted him to save me...if he saw all these problems then I suppose for him to be happy we have to break up. But I'm so unhappy. They're just excuses, he doesn't want to be with me.

But it doesn't help me wanting to be with him...
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

sorry to hear it dilly :(
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Save me? What am I talking about :? this has really made me lose my marbles!!!
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

I'm so sorry for you. I'm gonna dare to give you and advice that likely you don't need: Don't regret to have loved; it's like regret to have lived. Moreover, your will be saved by your love. :)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

He felt like a bad boyfriend when he saw you crying? What a prick! What does he want, a fucking blow up doll? >: [ Some submissive slut whore who just fakes being happy all the time? what a dumbass. You're better off without him, sounds like he didn't understand or appreciate you at all.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

well some people like the submissive quiet type. if he cant handle strong independant women then hes out of his league and doesnt deserve to be with one, his loss.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Dilly, I'm very sorry about what happened.

You might get a bit angry at what I'm going to say now, as it won't help with your sadness right now, but look at the bright side: you've learned something. Next time you'll know better what to do, and it'll increase the chances of everything working out.

Other than that, I don't know what to say to make you feel better :(
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I'm distraught, I had on my MSN name "I remember the last words you say 'I'll definately be back'" and he said he couldn't talk to me on MSN because that hurt him...

What about me? :cry:
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="dillpops"]I'm distraught, I had on my MSN name "I remember the last words you say 'I'll definately be back'" and he said he couldn't talk to me on MSN because that hurt him...

What about me? :cry:[/quote]

I'm on MSN if you want somebody to talk to :) I usually have it on all day long while i'm at work. Not so much when I'm not working tho.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Man, this sounds just like my first boyfriend. He said it 'upset' him to talk to me on msn, so he blocked me and we haven't spoken for 6 years. We had a pretty good relationship and I didn't see it coming. Took me about 2 months to get over him too.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

woe is me! we just moved and i havent opened a new broadband account yet. so im stuck in a net cafe :cry: waahhh!! I NEED MY NET FIX!! in the words of freddie mercury;"im going slightly mad, it finally happened" on the up side my favourite season, spring, is almost here and i got a holiday coming up in a couple of weeks time.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@dilly
so sorry for you dilly
but anyway,,, life's always turn upside down

who knows ul get someone 1000 times better pretty soon
myb he's now around you waiting for you to be aware of him...

or you have one right now,,,

haha,,, im a little bit happy right now
it's about a girl younger 1 year than me. I think she would be with me any time soon,,,
the opening act has really made me feel delight,,, she sure gave a positive respond :)
im on my way for my fourth. i hope this would turn out longer :P
waiting for this month salary to get my first chance to take her dinner in a little bit luxurious place... :D
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.