memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

JPLT is a international test for the japanese language.

Sounds like you are having fun. If thats all it take to get you to blush I should get you to meet this japanese student, Itsuka. We were talking in the library and she insisted that I was really cute, so either she was just being nice or she has really strange ways of seeing people. But Itsuka is a very sweet girl, too bad she's too young for me.

Right now I'm playing a ds game (I should be studying) but Maaya's game character is trying to kill me.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Hey, Dillpops. Didn't you study and passed nikyū? You are good, baby. Lazy, but good anyway :P
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ow, that. i should've noticed the post above me.. JPLT?? i bet it's 100x harder than TOEFL or IELTS,, damn, when can i have the chance to study japan seriously??

kai, u're right. i think that'll work for me,, I'm actually easily get embarassed when a girl gets too pushy.. There's a more terrifying experience actually,, There's this woman, a shopkeeper.. She accidentally stuck her fingers when i was looking through the shop window.. Surprised, I turned my face towards her,, and she uttered, "see,, it's becoz staring you that my fingers get stucked" ,, then i just go silent. My my..

Kai, get luck with Itsuka,, hey little girls is not too bad. As long as she's not too noisy. hehe..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I think Itsuka is off limits for me. I'm just going to keep it friendly. 'Little girls"sounds so wrong Kirei what kind of guy do you think I am? :D She's the quiet type. I cooked lunch for her and she ate the red capsicum even though she doesn't like them. I felt bad about that. It would have been ok if she didn't eat them. She's that kind of person.
JPLT level 4 is way easy, we took practise test in class and it was a piece of cake, level 3 wasn't too bad for me last year, so by the end of this year it should be easy. Not sure about level 2 though, a few more years maybe...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hmm,, so the hardest one will be JPLT level. 1.. I don't think i could pass level. 4 even in ten years,, and forget the level above it. I could imagine how hard it could be.. So what's so good anyway if you pass the level.1 test,, well, besides you can read all japanese books, literatures, lyrics, and understand all conversations.. and then what? work maybe??

kai, a lot of men married with much younger woman.. and the girl seem nice. and you can cook?? awesome!

then again there's still things that going well for me.. Im currently doing an interesting project. Designing a harbour *and a steel fabrication workshop*.. Yep,, I have a lot to learn but i think i'm progressing.. fiuh,, it's complicated.. You have to understand the mechanism of harbour works too..
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I don't think taking L4 is worth that much. For some scholarships here you need L3. The tests are all multi-choice, with questions on reading comprehension, listening etc. Its not that bad, try a japanese course and think about it Kirei. Or watch tons of drama's and anime and as my tutor says "if in doubt choose answer C".

Well I hope I can cook! I spent 2 years learning as a trainee chef. The thing is there is a kiwi woman more my age that I want to ask out but she is off limits too. Dammit.

Your project sounds cool, sounds like a big job though. Got you working hard?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hard?? ive just downloaded 54 MBs of e-book concerning steel and concrete design for building, marine structure manual and some other crazy stuffs.. dunno when i could actually start reading the books. i can't even decide which book to start with.. I mean it's thousand of pages,, Anyway ive already capable of modelling simple structures, calculating project expenses and and some knowledge in open-air hydraulic,, but still i felt im waay behind my friends..

smart people.

hmm,, actually kai, one of my relative kinda have similiar experience with you. He graduated japanese in japanese language major,, but he got some problem with his plan of working in japan. So he now practising to be a chef, no no i mean he's taking a major in culinary-related university or something like that.

about the kiwi woman?? what do you mean by off-limit.. Her age??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You could just randomly put things all over the place :D Put the docks 5km inland and say "it seemed a good idea at the time" or "The docks are 5km inland because I'm planning on the sea rising because of global warming".

Cooking is a pretty useful fallback skill to have, girls seem to like it too... And on that subject, the age thing isn't a problem with the kiwi girl, its a bit more complicated, she's already spoken for. But I still flirt with her anyway, she's lots of fun.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea and by the time it could get useful human already invented a mega teleport device.. you know, like in star-trek kinda thing, only in a much much bigger scale.. :D

wow, in what degree of complication it would be?? *funny, hard finding the noun for complicated, or maybe it's complexness?? * :?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Degree of complication, probably. I think every woman I've been interested in has had a degree of complication. I really know how to pick em.

Some scientist think that at the current rate of global warming sealevels will rise a lot within a decade, so my dumb idea might not be that dumb.

I'm going to sleep now, its 4:40am and I haven't slept yet. Catch you later.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

complication reminds me of disease,,

yea, it'll rise quick,, but 5 km? Nevermind,, it's really random condition at every places anyway,, okay sleep well. Im going to be off myself!
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

"complication reminds me of disease" eew, thats kind of gross.

As for the rise in sea levels, there are island countries in the south pacific really sweating right now because in a few years they will cease to exist.

Dispite saying something this gloomy I'm in a super awesomely good mood, life is good, and I feel like singing...

But I wont because thats cruel and unusual punishment to anyone around me. :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea, i sometimes heard people talking about why someone die,, and someone answered, "he died becoz of complication of disease1, disease2, ... etc" I mean, why they call it that way,, so that the doctor won't have to explain anything since, hey,, it's a "complication" or anything??
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Ugh, spent all weekend catching up with assignments.

On the upside, here is the cake I made in honour of Maaya's bithday, its pretty good.
真綾~の~ファン

Post by 真綾~の~ファン »

Indeed, nice job.