Place for non-Maaya topics.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

:D
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

http://www.supercell.jp/index.html

The sample of Sayonara Memories. Mmm, one more month till its released, can't wait. I really love Nagi's voice, been listening to her as much as Maaya recently.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

life is so busy lately..

my heart almost stopped this morning.. there's this kind of situation that almost made me have to pay to my company about.. hmm.. not much... just 1.6 billion rupiahs.. which is about US$160 thousand >.

okay.. so ive pass that.. life still go on.. >.

i don't wanna remember the thing again.. let's move on...

u know... i've always wanted to put my family photos here.. also tell a little bit of story about my childhood, my beautiful mom *seriously.. she's really beautiful when she's still young.. even now* , my dad, my sweet little brother and sister...

but since the photos aren't in digital copy.. i have to scan them first.. never had the time to do it nowadays... or always forgotten when i had.. >.

well, maybe next time..

childhood memories never be a boring tale, at least for me, ... i always full of emotion when i remembered about the time.. i wish i have a memory that can store stars.. ^_^
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

*waiting for the pics*
xizhiwuyu3

Post by xizhiwuyu3 »

I'm new here. I've been here not more than two hours. But I am completely moved by everyone here. We're from different countries, but we are connected by a person, whose name is MAAYA.

I'm from China, and I'm just a college student, now study French as my major. But because of my major, i have fogotten some English words, it's a bit hard for me to strike a balance between these two languages...%>_<%

My final exams have just finished. Oh, a hard period!

Nice to meet all of you here~
parfois la vie est difficile, mais enfin, c'est comme ça...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

This sucker has been the cause of my lack of sleep for the last two nights:

Been lurking the net waiting for news of the maiden public flight and first pics of the new 5th gen Russian fighter.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@gradual
still haven't do it.. is it this hard for not having a scanner?? >.

@xizhiwuyu3
wow, ur name is so hard to spell.. welcome to the board.. feel free to talk about past, present and future at this thread...

@kai
how... i don't know anything bout russia's jetplane except for that sukhoi.. *indonesia bought some but it's definitely lack in number* XD

sigh.. now my life is more like walking in a treadmill.. i just wish once in a while i could experience something different, fresh.. but not at the mean time... time flew..
xizhiwuyu3

Post by xizhiwuyu3 »

to:kirei_lanford

oh, you can also call me Solange(my French name). i try to change my forum name, but fail it...oh, so bad...
:cry:
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Welcome to insanity :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Oh, so welcome solange :d
We got sora here too *and she's from france too* if im not mistaken..

Well, the thing is, just before i remember somethin' funny during my primary school days..
There was this girl, my 1st crush, to be certain.. Meta, her name.. I still remember her look, she was really pretty back then.
One day during school break, when we play together, i cornered her and pretend that im going to do something to her, i mean i move my fingers or somethin' like that. of course don't imagine something serious from a 4th grader.. Okay,... and after that.. she slapped my face.. >.

my nose got bleeding.. so i was brought to the table.. my teacher says something to her like, u shouldn't do this to your friend! i feel sorry for her.. but yeah,.. she never meant to do so.. well, after that i learned a lesson.. never try to do something funny to girls.. or else they will get you >.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Took a trip to Akaroa harbour to see the Hector's Dolphins.

If there was ever encouragement to come to this little island it would be scenes like this.
Btw, they aren't in some big tank, these are all wild animals living in the area.
xizhiwuyu3

Post by xizhiwuyu3 »

to:Kaimugen

for all animals, wild areas are the best place to be in. And talking of the dolphins, my friend love them very much :D

a new term is coming, well, time to adjust my body clock...sigh
parfois la vie est difficile, mais enfin, c'est comme ça...
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

i need a dolphin therapy *eskimo-kiss with a dolphin* *holding on the dorsal fin rocketswimming* *drowning... dead*
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

as i look again to it... the picture was really beautiful kai... im wondering what the dolphin feel when roaming the sea.. i watch a documentary film about a sperm whale life, and i was stunned.. one of the best film ive ever seen so far...
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Eskimo~! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.