memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

iinaa...!

i'll be working on halloween... and i'm too shy to wear a costume.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

OK photos up in photo thread ^__^

I'm scared of the attention I will get though because I have to go out in public ^^;;;;; I'm going to a nightclub in the sailor fuku :oops: granted I have my eye on the barman called Tsubasa but the other guys are probably scary! Ha, ha.
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

maybe you should get a machine gun... and be Hoshi Izumi.
from sera fuku to kikanju... (to beat back the scary guys) *_*

Saw the photos.... nice scenery :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

yatta!

i passed my final practical assesment. i made pan roasted cervena with udon and white chocolate bavarois for dessert. so damn happy i passed, two long years in the kitchen.
li0n

Post by li0n »

mmmm

i have no other comment :)
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Life is about to unfold. welcome to the 22nd year. Starts to see the world from another new different view, how to say, more matured and filled with responsibility. Time has stopped, and time has moved again =)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Only a very few of examples i believe, show a mature guy at my age, who still like to watch animes, doramas and j-music... in short way of saying it japanese leisure stuffs.. would encounter brilliant years in career. Like people around me said to me "stop that kinda thing, be a grown up" "find a better job", "start thinking about marriage" and so on.

sometime i wanna be a child forever. Well that's not what i really want i suppose. What i am trying to say is,,, "what's wrong with a life like that? im not telling that i would like to be a trash in my community?... i just wanna be like me." Well, perhaps someday they'll understand

anyway im not doing well at all with the girl. It happened again. i can't withstand the relation without being considerate and care about each other characteristics,,, it's really hard to be soul mates that is also lovers
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

' grow up', 'find a better job', 'get married', that way leads to the dark side of the force sayeth Yoda the green :P
A slack life is the only life for me. Join me Kirei and we can rule the galaxy as um.. Ive been watching waaay to much star wars.
You make a relaxed life sound like a bad thing. Its not, so long as you can get by in life why trudge through the mud when you can skip through the fields. Life is to be enjoyed not endured.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

finished my first role in a dam contruction
yay!! im in a really good mood today,,, it isn't me who calculate the design but at leas i took part in calculating the stability and basic dimension. :evil:

yeah kamui,,, i feel like im no longer alone now! thanks for the courage. Yet im beginning to think that what the grown up said was right, at least half of it.. i'm now beginning to get involved in those complicated stuffs.. still not forgetting what kinda person i am. Im going to do it in my own way,,, i wouldn't change the way i look or what i do in order to make other interested in me, for example girls. if they don't like me like this then be it. At least im beginning to take everything more serious right now XD
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Yay! Life is very good! I'm 2 weeks into a Japanese course and I met a REALLY attractive japanese exchange student who is training to be a english teacher. Waah, I could't concentrate in class, she's too distracting. Must hit on her before she goes back.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You horny wench you!

I'm still waiting for a visitors permit...only applied for 2 months while I wait for a police certificate to arrive from the UK so I can apply for a work permit. So wait, it's okay for me to be a criminal in NZ for 24 months but after that it's bad? Ridiculous. Can't i just give them permission to access the police database from the UK? Pointless beaurocracy.

Its stressing me out so much D:
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Horny wench? Wenches are girls and I'm a (single) guy, so it's ok! Our class invited her to the movies (we saw 'Letters from Iwo Jima, very sad but very good movie) today. I got to get her address in Osaka or something so I can track her down, seriously she's really hot.

I pity you having to tangle with NZ immigration Sakura san, they are the worst! I had heaps of trouble with them too. I thought english people would have less problems with them (unless you knocked over a bank and haven't mentioned it :wink: )
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

where are you kaimugen?! XD you sound like you are in Japan =O
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

A wench is typically defined as a girl yes but the word is just too good to limit it to women.

The worst thing about immigration NZ is their 'example' pages. Are you a super duper amazing basketball star? Then we want you! Are you a 40 y ear old super duper amazing surgeon with squillions of dollars? This country wants you! We exist to help our citizens! Oh but, if you're in a relationship with somebody who is a NZ citizen, you're not priority. Sorry! Yes, that's right, wait at home for 12-18 months away from your loved ones and we'll see if we can be bothered to process your application... :)
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I'm still in NZ. I wish I was in japan. Dammit, she's got a boyfriend, and she's probably too young for me. But her personality is so nice, not too quiet but not too extroverted. So I've got a month to hit on her ,lol, I don't have a hope in hell, stay tuned to watch me get shot down in flames! What's a good pickup line?

Yeah it's pretty obvious what nz is looking for, money. Can you find a sympathetic MP to put your case forward, it worked for me, time to use those scummy politicos. I hate politicians but sometimes they can have their uses.

Hang in there Sakura san.