memoir.. let us know the story of you

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Still the search for the new girlfriend still goes on.. ~_~
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

kirei i think i wouldnt ask you for some fb add. the only reason i created a fb account was because i wanted to make a comment on some maaya sakamoto fb account lol. just wanted to assist her with that. dont think its her. probably just some fans.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

RE: memoir.. let us know the story of you

Post by kirei_lanford »

ahh.. just reviving this old thread..
lately it's sucks here and there.. i haven't had a chance to visit the field where our project is in progress. and it's about to end XD
that and... some girl really hit me hard, yet same as before *and before*.. she already has someone. we haven't met yet, separated by quite a distance, but we often talk at the phone.. :D
i have said that i like her.. and the response is just perfect! although im not really surprised by that. it feels like we're already tied with something invisible..
damn it's not nice to pray a pair of lover to have a break in their relationship, but i'd be at moon if that happens. she already said her relationship currently not going well...
falling in love is good but the fact that she already owned.. making this the 2nd bad thing happened to me lately..
third,... one that making me freak out is right now is.. my hair is falling! i know that it happened regularly but this is getting worse... i don't want to be bald in the future. god no.. * must find scalp expert, skin doctor, whatever required!!.. * XDD <<
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Hair is relevant to how ** you are.. the more hair you have (long) the ** you are.. XD

you get what I mean.., so start watching ** :P

** - censored XD

Been playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) lately..

very very refreshing, and I sweat a lot.. sort of like exercise XD
Last edited by Imurann on 2011-04-08 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Been listening to Nagi/supercell more than Maaya and feeling guilty about it.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The balance is restored, I'm back to Maaya.
I've been listening to YCCM and Kazeyomi CDs with my good headphones (glad I shelled out a bit extra to get decent 'phones). What a huge difference! Even WAV files don't sound as good. I think its time for me to go back to CDs and MDs.
And for the first time in a long time I feel like going home to Singapore even though there will be hell to pay if the army gets me. And before you ask Kirei, yes the motivation is a girl. Either that or go to Tokyo and track down every Sakamoto in the phonebook till I find the right one.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

A friend from Jp is living in Sg now and I kinda fancy her. Sg is a good halfway point so I'm thinking of trying my luck.
The trouble is I owe the Sg army several years of reservist training that I deferred on because I'm in Nz. The up side is I get to shoot things again (which I enjoy and miss doing) the down side is I have to get fit again (which I don't enjoy because I'm very, very lazy).

You better treat them right buddy or you are going to get a reputation.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

if any of you notice a few things change in this thread.. particularly in this page XD
lately the whole dating a girl thing is getting confusing and costly for my brain and my soul.. i don't want complicated things please -__
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2011-07-28 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

My life. Is so monotone. That´s all. (school, house, school, violin (When I was going) . _.
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

lol.. what's a monotone?

is it a right thing to date a girl 7 years younger than you? :/ (she's really cute btw)
before it's 6 years younger.. it didn't went well.
just before this 7 years younger was 8 years younger.. and i cut the line before it's getting to far XD
also this girl which i like before ( this time only 3 or 4 years younger), she broke with her highschool long idol (means she's been in love with the guy since highschool).. and the foolish guy dump her with a short text message (how dumb)
damn i should really end this damn dating thing and start concentrating on real marriage purpose relationship.

also.. there's another.. this time she's 5 years older -__
no, i just look her as onee-chan but seems that she wanted it to be more than that. I really can't date someone older than me...
Last edited by kirei_lanford on 2012-03-05 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
Tomosaka

Post by Tomosaka »

Kirei_lanford, are you safe now?
Tsunami might come. Evacuate!!
countdown65

Post by countdown65 »

kirei_lanford wrote: lol.. what's a monotone?
It´s when you do the same things everyday .o.
IDLING TALK! Fan Podcast Presenter, with Nikki (on hiatus)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

Gee.. It's a long time since my last visit here. This good ol thread..

@tomo: sorry for the super late. Im from indonesia.
@maxi: I get it now.. Everyone experience the same thing.

Im almos. 1.5 years now with this girl 7 years younger. Hopefully there won't be too many problems so that would hinder our marriage plan.. Next year perhaps??
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Just marry her already, before she disappears..
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

err... currently im at construction site,.. but yeah, i promised her that i'll propose to her after the project finishes, still next year, and by next year i mean 10-12 months from now.. besides, there's limitation in her work place. she's not allowed to marry unless it's pass 1 year of employment. she's just 2 month working.