Argh...

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

does any one else find Yuki a bit scary and disturbing?
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Oh yes, She's terrifying :?

That's part of her magnetism :3
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

Yuki-chi is teh love. Remember that :neko:

Or else there will be a Sith chasing you for the rest of your life [/size]XD
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

HAuahuaHUuAuAHua Kaimugen is so funny XD

even tho you used such harsh words to describe my wonderful personality~

omg in fact this is funny hUAHuHAhuahuA omg omg....

i know im scary, but disturbing? ;____; why do think that?

and Dilly!!! How are you there? ^^ maybe next year i'll be visiting you LOL hope not >_<
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

[quote="Kaimugen"]does any one else find Yuki a bit scary and disturbing?[/quote]

Hey check your language young man. In this forum we have something called rules... oh wait we don't...

Ok, personally, don't attack Yukinon > :s

She is like the forum's mascot...wait..thats worse.... omg dont read this Yuki xD

Well dunno, but she is anything but disturbing. And far for me to say anything, she would kick your ass anytime xD~

um.. oh yeah... GOOD LUCK DILLPOPS... (what are we
talking about?)[/size]

EDIT: Ok i have a black eye. I told you she could hurt you if you said anything wrong >_>
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

Im the forum mascot? ^^" that is new ~

well I LOVE BEING OFFTOPIC!!! but when dilly gets back she'll be mad if we keep talking about me on her thread XD

so lets open a new thread "is yuki disturbing and scary or is she the forum mascot? maybe she is both...or none" =D good enough ne? and pretty big too ;3

LOVE YOU ALL!! omg...i love the friends i made in this forum <3
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

hey dilly!!!
wake up!!
its time for your first lecture!! :D

*and what make you think she would barge in this thread before going to campus* :evil:

if i ever went to japan the first thing ido would be hanging around schools gate,,, waiting school girls with high skirts to come and make me faint :lol:,,, just kidding. of course first thing is to see Maaya!!! :D :D

Hey myb you can see her also dilly!! ur in a perfect place
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"][quote="Kaimugen"]does any one else find Yuki a bit scary and disturbing?[/quote]

Hey check your language young man. In this forum we have something called rules... oh wait we don't...

Ok, personally, don't attack Yukinon > :s

She is like the forum's mascot...wait..thats worse.... omg dont read this Yuki xD

Well dunno, but she is anything but disturbing. And far for me to say anything, she would kick your ass anytime xD~

um.. oh yeah... GOOD LUCK DILLPOPS... (what are we
talking about?)[/size]

EDIT: Ok i have a black eye. I told you she could hurt you if you said anything wrong >_>[/quote]

sorry didn't mean to sound like i was offending/attacking anyone. it was not my intention. sorry for any harshness in my post yuki, it just seems a strange thing to say even in jest. i never thought being described as "scary" or "disturbing" would count as a insult. i get called worse all the time so i probably have a thick skin.

can we start a topic on school girls in fuku too? please?

btw chibisan, as to your "young man", im probably older than you so respect your elders!!! :D
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

naa relax, in fac i took it like a very good joke HAuhUahuA been called disturbing is kinda funny UahUhauUHAuhUahuA

but im sad merri hasnt picked on you >_> am i the only one being picked by merri?

fuku girls? maybe dilly has tried a fuku now she is there O_O Do you like kogalz and all that stuff? (ganguro..kangurooo..well XD *boing*)

Dilly!! Send us a photo of you wearing a fuku and with that tan ;3 not that i like that kinda of thingie...but its always interesting =D like otaku are for people who doesnt know what it means to be an otaku >_>
Sora

Post by Sora »

Why don't we create a poll to ask people to choose a mascot..? XD I would vote for Yuki ! \(^o^)/

As for Dilly, since she is member of IDS, she can go to the special events of Maaya's fanclub now that she is in Japan~ :) [/size]
☆NIKOPACHI☆ Love and... Peace !! \(^O^)/
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Hi Im in Japan but just a quick hi until I get the internet next month - everything is fine here :)
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

I'm actually in Japan too right now, until December. XD Dillpops, I dunno if you'll see this in time, but I left you an LJ number with my keitai number, it'd be fun to meet. :)
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="frecklegirl"]I'm actually in Japan too right now, until December. XD Dillpops, I dunno if you'll see this in time, but I left you an LJ number with my keitai number, it'd be fun to meet. :) [/quote]

Hey I'm going to be in Japan from October 27th through November 7th. We should have a mini-Maayas get together or something. I'll be all over Japan, but most of my time will be in Kyoto and Tokyo.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

yeah dilly post some pics wearing a kimono and fuku to keep the guys here happy.

seifuku look good, i sometimes wish i went to school in japan, just for the girls, but i would never suvive the system there, im too lazy. but i suppose the fuku thing can be taken too far.
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

Actually there's going to be a Maaya's event this fall, don't know the date, i believe it's a big concert.

I guess the ones who are in Japan at the moment will go. The event information will go out in the next newsletter of IDS!

I'll report back when i have the details.