Argh...

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="frecklegirl"]Ooooh, fuck you, Gibb! I waited for a couple hours and because of the seating arrangements, got put at the back of the front section! The way they did that was not cool at ALL to the people who had been waiting the longest. They should have done front sections first all across the board, then back sections.[/quote]

:cry:

I agree, they should have filed people into the front rows first. I was literally 2 seats away from being at the very back of the middle section.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

nice one guys, really rub it in. there are times when i really hate nz. nothing happens here! its like a anime/j-pop vacuum here.
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

Well... it isn't a concert... just a... i really don't know, some talk, a little singing, she'll show a unreleased movie... and that's it.

It will be in Ginza. I'll write more later.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Got me a mobile phone now - no way can I make ginza >-<
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="takeyuki"]Well... it isn't a concert... just a... i really don't know, some talk, a little singing, she'll show a unreleased movie... and that's it.

It will be in Ginza. I'll write more later.[/quote]

Interesting, tho I guess it'd be hard to sneak into it being that I'm a scary gaijin with no fanclub membership.

Also, I'm only going to be in Tokyo for the last couple days of my trip (I think November 4th through 7th).

I'm supposed to get my keitai denwa in a couple weeks (Oct 24th I believe).
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

The event will be in december. 29 and 30 more exactly.

Entrance fee: 3500 yen

Lasts for two hours more or less.

and its in Ginga Theatre in Tennozu, Tokyo.

Not in Ginza... Read it wrong.

This is the link for the theatre. Its in japanese.

http://gingeki.jp/index.html

Its huge..!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

OK...so its in my University holidays....now I just have to get the money for plane ticket up north to Tokyo....or would train-ing be easier...?...
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

How far are you travelling? If yoo're in the Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya area, its easier to take a train, not the shinkansen too much money, but a normal train. That's if you're patient enough for a 5 to 8 hours trip.

If you are in Kyushu, what the devil are you doing down there??! :P , just joking. getting here by bus would be the best.

But that aside, the reservation of tickets its until tomorrow night. So think quickly.
Bazaa

Post by Bazaa »

[quote="takeyuki"]But that aside, the reservation of tickets its until tomorrow night. So think quickly.[/quote]

Will Dilly come here to see this before tomorrow night? Will Dilly make through all the hardships and finally get to see Maaya? We'll see on the next episodes!

Didn't resist saying that :P
No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

[quote="Bazaa"][quote="takeyuki"]But that aside, the reservation of tickets its until tomorrow night. So think quickly.[/quote]

Will Dilly come here to see this before tomorrow night? Will Dilly make through all the hardships and finally get to see Maaya? We'll see on the next episodes!

Didn't resist saying that :P [/quote]

I saw it, but I'm not going to be in Japan in late December so it doesnt help me too much :(

I guess I'll just go to plan B and go say "konnichiwa" to Maaya at her house. I have some special bribes to get past her security guards (sexy pictures of Ayumi Hamasaki).
takeyuki

Post by takeyuki »

The clock is ticking.....
:evil:
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

[quote="Gibb"]I have some special bribes to get past her security guards (sexy pictures of Ayumi Hamasaki).[/quote]
Hopefully this does not mean pictures of Ayumi with Maaya's face edited on them.

But hey, you remember the Maaya in the back of a car picture from a few weeks ago? That might do it.
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

thats too kinky, lots of weird stalker types here. is Maaya still doing 'les mis'? just wait outside the theatre and ask for a autograph pic, copy and send to all of us here.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

Damn, I leave Japan the 17th or so. D: Oh well, I've already seen Maaya I guess >_>
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I live in Kumamoto prefecture :cry: my teacher decided so I could not change - why, why, why?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I can maybe take a plane...? Because if I save money....

Its difficult :cry: :cry: :cry: