guys helpme !!! with this, please

Place for non-Maaya topics.
lilyan

guys helpme !!! with this, please

Post by lilyan »

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! My name is lily (lima/peru) i’m a fan of anime ,well guys i’d want to ask you a favor with your commentaries and advices about handicraft of mangas made small dried pumpkin .it’s carved and painted with animes’ pictures with a sequence of chapters or series from japanese anime .it will not be only a manga on pumpkin also beautifull decorated adorn.

Image Image Image
Well...... here you have the image ( pumpkin) do you like this ? what do you like it? What do you like to add ? ,what about the color,picture, size,shape ? what do you think about this (pumpkin)? Whatever detail and commentary tell me ,please . I’d only want to know your preferences of you ( fans) thanks guys i will be wanting your answers and commentaries .
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

I think i saw your post on the animenation forums as well. I like the idea, tho I'm not so sure how practical it would be. It would see difficult to sell and ship them, as well as transport them around. If you set up a booth at an anime convention, people would love them, but they'd be afraid to buy them for fear that they'd be heavy, could break, or possibly rot after a few months.

I hope my post doesnt sound too mean because I'm not trying to crush the idea. It's very creative :)

I might buy one if you drew some artwork from the Ikki Tousen manga on it ;)
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

a very late comment. just thought u got a lot of spare time there!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

oooopps.....look at the date! so late!

but if you have the time...then draw...uhhmm...a character from xxxholic perhaps...then find a way to preserve that pumpkin....for sure all anime lovers will buy them!