Anime! What's new for everybody?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

[quote="Gibb"][quote="Yuki-chan"]the fart exercise or whatever it was called song is the same!!! and there is a step by step tutorial on the jdrama for the dance

is there the dance on the anime?![/quote]

Well the "Fart" joke that Nodame makes early in the series is pretty low key. She's basically talking about a play and says that it ends with a fart, and Chiaki is standing in the door way watching her thinking she's an idiot. This part happens in both the manga and the anime REALLY early, within the first chapter maybe.

If you're talking about another scene later, then it hasn't happened in the anime yet.[/quote]

another scene XD but i wont spoil it~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Just finished Blood+, pretty good. Its a bit long (50eps), eps 40-47 just seemed to drag a bit but other than that, well worth a watch. Some good songs too, Angela Aki's 'This Love' was beautiful (must buy...). Hmm, fav characters: Saya, Haji and Julia. Didn't like Kai at all (so ashamed to share the same name as him :P ). Fav scenes: Saya and Julia wearing Ao dai.
Production IG seems to be releasing very anti-american anime, SAC 2nd Gig had nasty americans and the US is even worse in Blood+. A personal protest or a sign of the times?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

actually i finished it some time ago,, gungrave!! a nice anime with good art work and story line.. it tells about true adult friendship as well as the meaning of family and betrayal in a mafia organization.. between "beyond the grave" brandon heat,, harry mcdowell, and the top four: bear walken, bob poundmax, ballabard lee and kugashira bunji,, and of course Big Daddy.. It also tells love story between Brandon and Maria.

alert :s poiler!!

The last episode made me chills,, when the two old friends commit double suicide,, at the same time left both cool yet sad impression. finally it's only a matter of misunderstanding.. One thing for certain, best friend never ends. One thing i hate from this anime is the lack of emotion. I mean i hate how mafia kills their own friend without showing much emotion. [/size]

anyway imo a really good recommendation..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

All fans of Masamune Shirow rejoice, there will be a second Appleseed movie and a tv series. The movie will be full CG again but not sure whos doing the series (IG I hope). The stage for Appleseed was set at the end of GITS 2nd GIG and I suspected they would try a series and once in a blue moon I'm right.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i know appleseed,, but i never watch it. Is it really good??. * and i forgot how masamune shirow's character and art look like ^^' *
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The Appleseed movie looks good but the story is quite different from the manga (which is still one of my fav cyberpunk manga along with Gunnm). I guess its emphasis is on visuals over story. Things are unlikely to change with the second movie, John Woo is producing it, but I hope the series will be a bit deeper.