57th Kouhaku Utagassen

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Yuki-chan

57th Kouhaku Utagassen

Post by Yuki-chan »

its strange no one here posted about that XD since we are kind of japanese comunity here XD~

so, have you guys watched it?!

my impressions of the show and the top performances:
well...from some years Kouhaku have been losing its charm >_> even more after they killed the games like Ring Show OMG!! they were so funny xD some famous artists who used to appear did not(like Namie Amuro) and some who did last didnt this year(Yuna Ito)...so, i dont think Kouhaku will stop happening since its kinda of a tradition but it will for sure be a second(third, last, not even if the cow coughs XD) option for many japanese people...anyway!! its good to see our singers singing!! XD

my fav performances:
Hitoiro by Mika Nakashima: i really dont like many of her songs XD but omg!! ITS NANA!! HAuHAu and the stage was beautiful...i mean, the floor was covered with roses and there were rose's petals falling...and her performace was great ^^
Nandodemo and Love Love Love 2006 by Dreams come True: traditional band, if they dont show up Kouhaku is dead XD but really, it was the BEST PERFOMANCE this year O_O OMG it was IHFsuaibfDUSIBFUISDBFUDSIBFUIDSBFIDSBfb i dont have words for that, no comments

outstanding performances:
Age Age Every night by DJ OZMA: wtf?! everyone took off the clothes?! breasts?! O_O isnt that song from pump it up?! korean please?! XD anyway...it was fun ^^" i think...maybe...interesting for sure WTF WEIRD!! DONT TAKE OFF THE CLOTHES!! THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING!!

and Miki Imai showed up XD singing Pride ^^ very beautiful song....

btw, i dont remember if they do it every year, but this year theme was "loved one" or something like that~
"Missing someone doesnt mean you are apart but that one day you were together"
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Ha ha that Ozma thing was huge :lol:
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

Age Age Every night by DJ OZMA: wtf?! everyone took off the clothes?! breasts?! O_O isnt that song from pump it up?! korean please?! anyway...it was fun ^^" i think...maybe...interesting for sure WTF WEIRD!! DONT TAKE OFF THE CLOTHES!! THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING!!
I'm going to need more information and videos for this.

edit: ok i found a video, and it's a bunch of guys. I demand some sort of apology for this :x
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

:D Did you think it was a bunch of girls? With catastrophic wardrobe failure! We're not that lucky.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

well the girls took off their clothes XD...more or less XD they were dressed with some sort of...painted clothes that i thought it was real boobs and all XD~

my imagination is amazing XD

HEy dilly xD my grandma said that some seats are given in some kind of promotion for the public, is that true?!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's true - I'm pretty sure shows like Music Station and such also give tickets out to the public, you send on postcards or whatever.
Yuki-chan

Post by Yuki-chan »

ohh....
O_o meh gotta try that UAhAUhauah

free stuff.....XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oamichano

Post by oamichano »

I was pretty disappointed with this year's Kouhaku in general, but some performances I liked..

SMAP - whatever song was popular
WaT - 5 centi, right? I loved them last year and still love them this year, lol.
Nakashima Mika - I ALWAYS like her songs, so Hitoiro was a treat.
DJ OZMA - priceless, priceless!