Newbie Marathon

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Windpaths

Post by Windpaths »

Oh misssakura... I THROUGHT I could never find a Maaya fan in UK :D Here is like an anime desert... :(

Nice to meet you... And, is anyone around you interested in Japanese music or anime or stuff like that?
chibiNekomancer

Post by chibiNekomancer »

Such interesting stories! n_n

Haven't had a real chance to say...

!! W E L C O M E !!

Its nice that the forum has grown (or has it O_O), but the least, cute new users have joined! XD
Windpaths: I noticed her voice from <Yoake no Kaze ga Tsuzukinagara>, which was a beautiful song... And I liked her voice.
hehe, i wonder where you got the song? :p
Sora: I was so fond of it during a certain period that I was collecting ALL I could find about it (a real otaku^^ ;) , including the CDs. I saw Maaya's cute face for the first time in the 3rd OST booklet
wow... i could copy paste, put my name and that would be my case @_@..
and i like your intro, yet i always get dizzy changing from bold to normal... to bold again! ^^u

By this time, maybe new ppl have come, so i look forward to reading your opinions! =^.^=

PS. Para aquellos nuevos usuarios de habla hispana: hola! :maayagrin:

EDIT: Have you checked the member list? there are a LOT of new users around, i hope they pop in here sooner or later! x_x

* posts sign: "The Lost Users" *
Goliath, Bazaa, koocho, lambition, niobe... etc

(haha, hope this makes them come back!)
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
-- Neko to Inu, Maaya Sakamoto
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Yeah, there is always "air" on the user list... users who never appear at all, or visit just a few times. Maybe we really needed Real Content on the site. I'm still busy with other things (meaning, I'm most of the time confused on what I should be doing! :D ).
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Windpaths

Post by Windpaths »

chibiNekomancer wrote:
Windpaths: I noticed her voice from <Yoake no Kaze ga Tsuzukinagara>, which was a beautiful song... And I liked her voice.
hehe, i wonder where you got the song? :p
It was from a bonus cassette from "A.C.T" (Anime Comic Time, a anime magazine in China). The editor seemed to like Maaya a lot, and always included her songs in the bonus cassettes...
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="Windpaths"]Oh misssakura... I THROUGHT I could never find a Maaya fan in UK :D Here is like an anime desert... :(

Nice to meet you... And, is anyone around you interested in Japanese music or anime or stuff like that?[/quote]

I know a few people, but they like really commercial stuff ....I don't know any other Maaya fans, although i've tried!

I get all my anime and music from konci in paris.....anywhere in the UK is just cheap american imports which i hate.....
chibiNekomancer

Wow. your lucky

The closest thing i had was a magazine called Ongaku... wich was from spain!! O_O

It was sold here really late, off month, but it contained comments and music from some japanese singers. When one time it finally was going to have a special report on Maaya Sakamoto on the next issue, they stopped bringing them! >_<

... Anime and cartoon sound weird together
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Windpaths

Post by Windpaths »

Sorry... My memory error! Should have been Anime Comic Time....

TO misssakura:
In London there are a few shops, but they can be really really expensive --- like Japan Centre and Forbidden Planet....
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

The japan centre is a bit useless for me because I can't read or speak any japanese..and I find forbidden planet really useless, just..the americans import so much crap crap crap anime, because its cheap, and then they produce it REALLY badly, and the translations are AWFUL. I also don't like the paper they use, it doesn't bring out the inking work, I have an early copy of card captor sakura by tokyo pop in 2003, and....well the quality of it is rubbish, so I collected all mine with pika edition.

Also, all my maaya CDs I have bought for 11 euros, and every time I buy 7 CDs, I get the 7th one free which is great :D

I mean tokyo pop is starting to get better but viz is still totally rubbish....i'd rather get a tonkam library edition, they're so beautifully done.....
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

Uh... I've payed about 25
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Moe

Post by Moe »

Name: Imurann
Birthdate: 29th November 1984
Born: Brunei (Southeast Asia)
Languages spoken: English, Malay and Japanese
Hobbies: Ayashii stuff, ohoho!
Stuff I do sometimes: Blogging, Forums
Maaya Fan since: 1999 -_-"
First song: Platina / Purachina
Favourite songs (Current): Kimidori, Platina and Tune The Rainbow
Favourite Maaya Album: not so sure
Favourite Maaya Video: Platina CCS 3rd Opening
Blog site: [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]

I'm prob some of the low profile senior fans of Maaya chan. Just to tell you guys, if it wasnt for the Platina song and Sakura sad eyes I wouldnt even be attracted to Japanese songs. Demo ne, I finally understood the whole meaning of that Platina song; and I guess only Maaya and Iwasato Yuho only know it's meanings too. But just to be general; the keyword was: Hope Even until today, I still tremble when listen to Platina song. yup, it was really special alright.

"Maaya chan is asking for something impossible.. yet, she never gave up on hope even up until now!" -straight mumbling from me.

Moe chan,
Stardust Tears T_T* ~ on [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
chibiNekomancer

Hello Moe! XD

I have read that to every post you put a hard issue even if its a simple one (aint that a contradiction ^^u).

Welcome to the Forum! :D

I think you will be remembered mostly of your post of:
Probably there's a chance Shounen Alice was the last album.
:lol:

I am not sure what you mean by senior fan, and why low profile? Anyway, i belive you take lyrics to heart, wich i find cute/cool ^^
"Maaya chan is asking for something impossible.. yet, she never gave up on hope even up until now!" -straight mumbling from me.
Have fun!

PS. I checked your website, not read all of it yet BUT you have a King of Fighters poster in there! XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/m ... topNov.jpg
I hope you have more to say of that; maybe you like other games of the same type :wink:
Also... by the look of your little library, do you like programing? (getting off topic here)
*end query*
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Moe

Post by Moe »

KOF - King of Fighers :D

That the word where me, my elder bro and my pet bro gets our mood in playing the game. We dont actually like to play in arcades, but prefer playing it on pc. Version played, well as far back as we could remember KOF 96 to KOF 2003; this year KOF 2004 I couldnt find it yet. Usually around mids 2005 should get someting; I've heard that there were new characters added. lol, but I'm still loyal to Iori Yagami and K' dash

Current games I'm playing, well not much actually. To name a few, Gunbound, Maple Tale, NFSU 2 and HL2 (On my friend's PC because my machine is just a dull Duron 1.38Ghz)

Those books you mention, was my roomie books :P My books (Fantasy/Infomational) are hidden elsewhere. Here is a list of some of the books I love to read. (Do not be schocked)

*Alice in Wonderland -by Lewis Carrol
*Through the Looking Glass -by Lewis Carrol
*Dajjal - The King who has no clothes -by A.Thomson

I'm pretty moved by all of this books.
About what I study? roughly it's computers. But I'm an semi expert-pro in computer maintenance.

Why Alice in wonderland? Because it's part of an Anime which I love most RahXephon. Next to it is Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna, and Omishi Magical Studios - Risky-Safety (Finally I found something rare!), and of course Card Captor Sakura.

Moe Chan,
~ *Hoshikuzu Namida* ~ on [url]http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com[/url]
Chibikko

Hajimemashite!

Post by Chibikko »

Name: Chibikko
Birthdate: 14th November
Languages spoken: English, some French and Japanese
Hobbies:
Drawing, Reading, Singing
Maaya Fan since: 1999/2000
First song: Kaze ga Fuku Hi
Favourite songs: All of them....
Favourite Maaya Album: Lucy
Favourite Maaya video: I haven't seen any v_v
DeviantArt: http://sora-kara.deviantart.com
Sheezyart: sora.kara.sheezyart.com

This is the only Maaya forum I've been able to find...... :cry: *I love it....*
chibiNekomancer

A devianart artist!! ^^
-- > * Cool hand scan XD *

Hello and welcome :D

True, there was a time where Maaya fan site were scarce :p
I happen to know another Maaya forum, but i have not been there since... like a year, maybe we should go over there and tell em about this place :)

--> i think the server is down >_<

As for videos, i think you could get em here! ;)
If im not mistaken there are still the videos Merri uploaded:

http://maayas.net/files/video/

For the being time, i can say: "im jealous i did not think of that nick" XD
Neko ga Suki na Anata to
Inu ga Suki na Watashi
Chibikko

Post by Chibikko »

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]
As for videos, i think you could get em here! ;)
If im not mistaken there are still the videos Merri uploaded:

http://maayas.net/files/video/[/quote]

Eeeeeeeee!!!! :wacko:
*starts downloading them all....lalala*

[quote="chibiNekomancer"]
For the being time, i can say: "im jealous i did not think of that nick" XD[/quote]
And I'm jealous of whoever got to sign up as 'Sora' before me!
That's my nick everywhere!
:|

Oh well. After I signed up and was poking around a little bit I saw yor nick and thought that people might get "Chibineko" and "Chibikko" confused....
:maayagrin:

Edit: Aw. All the videos are soo cute! But Mameshiba is the best. ^_^ The little puppy is sooo cute! XD