long-time favourite anime ost's..

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

long-time favourite anime ost's..

Post by kirei_lanford »

they're something u must've watched the anime title also.. it's not like becoz you know that the song is in there and it's ur favourite song.. in other words it's not just about the song,, it's the anime too.. whether the song made the anime good or the opposite didn't matter. for me it bring a lot of nostalgy,,

>> Koji Wada - Butterfly (DIGIMON) *the one and only*
>> u/k artist - I wish (DIGIMON) *it's not long.. but it's quite and peaceful. and really the opposite of mimi*
>> Maaya Sakamoto - Hikari no Naka e (ESCAFLOWNE)*also the best song exist, for me that is*
>> Maaya Sakamoto - Yubiwa (ESCAFLOWNE) *both anime and song are my favourite*
>> Maaya Sakamoto - Yakusoku wa Iranai (ESCAFLOWNE) *Oh, boy i can't wait to skip to this part when i watch Escaflowne cd*
>> Maaya Sakamoto - Gravity (WOLF's RAIN) *really thoughtful song, and it well balanced with the story.. so sad*
>> Style F - Cheer Song (BeyBlade) *the anime probably not that good but the song was nice*
>> Spoon - Nishi no Sora e (GURU-GURU) *the anime was hell cute and the song too*
- Maria Yamamoto - Snow Flower (SUGAR FAIRY TALE) *an awesome 1 minute of angel sound, and cute anime also*
>> L'arc en Ciel - The Fourth Avenue Cafe (RUROUNI KENSHIN) *a first encounter to laruku. And i love this freaking song*
>> Siam Shade - na junjou na Kanjou (RUROUNI KENSHIN) *what a neat song.. cool, and this also the first time i heard Siam shade*
>> Judy and Mary - Sobakazu (RUROUNI KENSHIN) *a perfect opening. It's really energetic too..*
>> Sachiko Kumagai - YOu (AKA CHAN TO BOKU) *a warm song,, made me fell into tears the first time i hear it. just one of those songs.. and the anime also simple but it could cure heart diseases* Smile
>> u/k artist - u/k title (KUNGFU BOY) *a memorable song,, i remember watching this really a long time ago.. the ending that is, which has the scene of chinmi walking with a girl, i forgot her name*
>> Rie Tomosaka - Futari (KINDAICHI) *it's a decent pop song, nice rythm and flow.. and fit well with the feeling that Miyuki has towards Kindaichi*
>> u/k artist - Kaze ga Sayogo Basho (MONSTER FARM) *Love the anime and played the RPG game.. the tune itself was great, neat technic and well arranged*
>> Sweet Velvet - Chiisaku (MONSTER FARM) *a nice ending too, love that spiral thing that grow little by little*
>> u/k artist - u/k title (21-emon) *again, a simple song.. but the way she sings with happy and the cute emon just does it*
>> Mikuni Shimokawa - Karenai Hana (FULL METAL PANIC) *Just fit the nuance.. an emotional song.. and good anime, of course*
>> Mikuni Shimokawa - Kimi ni Fuku Kaze (FULL METAL PANIC fumoffu) *Just an extremely addicting and catchy song,, it's summer time, guys*
>> Fumi Oto - Kaze no Mahou (POPOLOCROIS MONOGATARI) *Just love the feeling that the lady has toward the little dragon,, it walks.. it's so cute*
>> u/k artist - Ai Yo Kienaide (CITY HUNTER) *sweet, classic song. Ryo and Kaori are destined to be together, although it's a pity Ryo didn't realize it quick. Poor Kaori*
>> Chihiro Yonekura - Winter Wish (LOVE HINA) *like the title, it's winter time.. and it's time for those trembling hearts to be filled with love. O yea, and I love LH*
>> Chihiro Yonekura - Just Fly Away (MONSTER COLLECTION) *the anime was funny, although not really telling a story, but this song's rock my socks*
>> Keno - Ohayou (HUNTER x HUNTER) *it's a young spirit, once again. way to go, Gon, Kurapika, Killua and.. who's that tall fellow i forgot*
>> u/k artist - In the Wind (HIKARU NO GO) *actually, i didn't catch the song at the anime,, nust happen to have an OST cd for it. And I didn;t regret buying it*
>> Crystal Kay - Motherland (FULL METAL ALCHEMIST) *just wonderful. it's a theme for Winry*
>> Zard - Don't You See (DRAGON BALL GT) *well it's one of the most rocking title of Zard*
>> Zard - Shoujo no Koroni Modotta Mitaini (DETECTIVE CONAN) *a sad ending,, i almost forgot the movie though, but i sure have seen it*
>> Round Table feat. Nino - Natsu Machi (ARIA -the Natural) *Love.. that's it. and I love the beautiful scene about natural world in Aria. What an excellent side of view*
>> B'z - Mienai Chikara (JIGOKU SENSEI NUBE) *just rock.. and the title fits well with the anime about, although im not sure if Kohshi-san really talked about ghost there*

a lot to come though.. :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Naturally anything by Maaya, but especially 'Saigo no mameshiba'.
Mikuni's FMP stuff, also 'Popcorn'.
I quite liked AKINO's songs for Aquarion (although the songs were overused).
Angela Aki's 'This Love' for Blood+.
Akino Arai's 'Kimi e mukau hikari' for Zegapain.
'The real folk blues' and 'Gotta knock a little harder'.
Minmi's song for 'Samurai Champloo' but I didn't like the live version.
'Cyberbird' by Gabriela Robin.
'I do' by Illaria Graziano.
Megumi Hayashibara's songs for the Saber Marionette series.
Hiroko Kasahara's 'Condition Green' for Patlabor. Actually Patlabor boasts a pretty good OST, lots of good songs.
Macrossy stuff; 'Ai, oboete imasuka?', 'Mou ichido, love you', 'Voices'.

For me probably the no1 nostalgic old anime song is 'Ai, oboete imasuka?'.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea, i remember patlabor song, midnight blue,,, one of the oldest anime songs ive heard.. i also like saint seiya songs though not really 'like' them but they're simply easy to remember.. and yea, 'popcorn' is also a good song from miku. i remember when watching greed island i dislike the opening, but i really fell for the ending.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

It's not that old....
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

not old?? yeah, mybe. but it's on my high school days,, so iguess it's old enough for me.. athough saint seiya was a few years older *the junior high days*

and the oldest anime for me probably the same as others, doraemon. o yea, and macross too was old :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The original Macross is old for everybody.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]upload old fushigi yuugi songs.. i just love them. so classic.. nostalgic sounds. cute satou akemi voice..

http://rapidshare.de/files/38833907/Fus ... y.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/38834016/Fus ... u.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/38834257/Fus ... u.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/38834285/Fus ... _.mp3.html[/quote]

Fushigi yugi owns so hard. I loved it, I used to rent it on tape back in the day. I wrote down the lyrics (that I could figure out) from the first theme song. Of such great memories, man that was like mid 90's... Well I sung that theme song in karaoke, it was so great.

But for me the most special ost.. It is without a doubt revolutionary girl utena. The only ones that come close are yoko kanno ones (darker than black comes to mind... but not as epic as utena) and kano kare, that is it. Utena pwns all.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah,, sometimes old songs are so... different than the new tunes which often have too much techno beat. Okay i'm not referring sunrise ost's ...

[quote="jigenbakuda"]Well I sung that theme song in karaoke, it was so great. [/quote]

sometimes i wonder when i could be doing some karaoke for those old nostalgic songs... I mean u're right.. some of 'em really have some unforgettable lines. well at least not in this country it could happens.. not in a million years.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]

sometimes i wonder when i could be doing some karaoke for those old nostalgic songs... I mean u're right.. some of 'em really have some unforgettable lines. well at least not in this country it could happens.. not in a million years.[/quote]

It is just one trip to japan away. They had such a large number aniime titles. From the wolf and spice theme (2008) to cutie honey (1980's) They had so many song, you should goto japan for just karaoke, it is so popular for a reason...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

The Macross F OST is up for pre-order at CDJ, comes with a bonus Sheryl concert pass sticker. Not that I care, I want the Nakajima version of Ai , oboete imasu ka.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Mmmm.....

Maaya Sakamoto (Platina) CardCaptor Sakura
Maaya Sakamoto (Hemisphere) RahXephon
Maaya Sakamoto (Gift) CLAMP Campus Detectives
Maaya Sakamoto (Triangular) Macross Frontier
Maaya Sakamoto (Loop) Tsubasa Chronicle
Maaya Sakamoto (Kazemachi Jet) Tsubasa Chronicle
Maaya Sakamoto (Saigo no Kaijitsu) Tsubasa Chronicle
Maaya Sakamoto (Gravity) Tsubasa Chronicle
Chihiro Yonekura (Yakusoku no Basho e) Kaleido Star
Mikuni Shimokawa (Minami Kaze) Full Metal Panic!
Goto Yuko (Special Days) Special A