I want to watch her concert..

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

I want to watch her concert..

Post by Imurann »

Just recently got my hands on Miki Imai's concert dvd.. now I thinking of Maaya's concert.. maybe the ones that she made lately in the US, or some from Japan.. I was wondering if anyone out there still kept a copy?

I liked Maaya's concert, because she will come to the hearts of her fans like talking to us about this and that XD simple jokes that can sooth our hearts :)

Waa.. I wanted to see her in "action!"
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Me too. *sigh*

I've only ever seen a few photos of her in concert and one promo video for Escaflowne. It's not enough!
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

that's like all i was talking about lately,,
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

p2p it now! XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Re: I want to watch her concert..

Post by frecklegirl »

[quote="Imurann"]I liked Maaya's concert, because she will come to the hearts of her fans like talking to us about this and that XD simple jokes that can sooth our hearts :) [/quote]

She didn't make any jokes in Dallas o_O She just talked about how nervous/happy she was, haha.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Concerts in Japan, heard there was a quite a number. I wonder who still kept them archived..

If in Dallas, I doubt she can speak in English well.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Imurann why are you always posting topics about Maaya in here? XD shouldn't they be in the Maaya discussion part?