Thread for people who aren't cool enough to post in...

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

pantsu shot! like what's in your head, jigen!!
dun worry you have a companion, which is non other than me!!
but anyway, it's worth to try. i mean life without suspense is boring.. -^-

pantsu shot :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

It sounds like Kirei stalking Jigenbakuda stalking Imurann stalking girls.

Kinky. :wink:
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Kaimugen"]It sounds like Kirei stalking Jigenbakuda stalking Imurann stalking girls.

Kinky. :wink:[/quote]
kink is smexy don't you deny it.

To be honest to even be able to stalk someone getting pantsu shots would be enough excitement, it would be like a movie, I would be cheering for him to get the shot. Shouting "gamare, gambare!" It would be just as good to watch someone get the pantsu shot as long as I got to partake in the spoils... Wait did that sound right?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

No.

It didn't.

Wash your mind out with soap.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Kaimugen"]No.

It didn't.

Wash your mind out with soap.[/quote]
<lowers>
<turns>
<realizes>
Certe

Post by Certe »

hey, I am cooler now. :D
I've just made a compilation of some Maaya songs.
It sounds pretty good an I am proud of me now. :P No, not really.^^
but i can't play it on my cd-player...

stalker reminds me of that anime 'sayonara zetsubou sensei'.
there was also a --> girl who was stalking her teacher.
:D but that teacher is pretty funny.
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, Jigenbakuda, Imurann, we should go to Japan together. It would be a laugh to watch you guys. :D

Certe watch out, if you become too cool you wont post here any more.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Kirei, Jigenbakuda, Imurann, we should go to Japan together. It would be a laugh to watch you guys. :D

Certe watch out, if you become too cool you wont post here any more.[/quote]

@ quote
lol at certe getting a little too cool.

I already been to japan. It is so much easier to have fun in japan. Not only is it the land of otaku, but perversion roams the streets, plus the japanese invented peeping! Those guys know how to have fun. If we had a camera I would do stuff for the hell of it.
Certe

Post by Certe »

hey, it was just a joke. :D
I've got nothing but some songs of Maaya. :cry:
No posters, no calenders etc. I'm still uncool. :wink:

I've never been to Japan. I also don't know if I ever will be going go Japan because it's so far away and I can't speak any Japanese.
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

It actually might be better speaking no japanese. I was tring to over tharer and was failing like no other. But on the plus side my girlfriend's friends thought it was very cute(struggling thru japanese that is), lol. Its so much easier not knowing any japanese. So for my 2-3rd grade knowledge of japanese I lose even more cool points... But at least I can survive in japan with this one phrase 英語を分かりますか? (do you understand english) Hell that might have been wrong... But oh well. At least they understood. But just incase you want to make any japanese woman blush, hold the door and say とうぞ (douzo), they will get all tickly inside (ahh he is so nice <giggle>)

Oh yea to japan is no less than a 20 hour trip for me... in economy, thats pretty rough. So If I can do it, so can you. If you want to go to japan, meet some friends online ,save up some money, ask your friends to find you a place (natives will get better prices than any gaijin!), then go. You only have one life, better do it before its too late. Oh yea I'm a substitute teacher... if I can save, you can save...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yea japan is the holy land for woman addict!!
yuuhuu there!! let me join you. ughh, i think i still sick.
*cool down on the sofa*
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Settle down Kirei :D You're the same as the most of the guys in my class, you all have a thing for japanese girls.
It's a mystery to me, japanese girls are no better or worse than any other girl. Right now I'd be happy with a nice kiwi girl.

Jigenbakuda, you ever notice even if your japanese stinks if you say something passable they will still compliment you on how well you speak?
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Settle down Kirei :D You're the same as the most of the guys in my class, you all have a thing for japanese girls.
It's a mystery to me, japanese girls are no better or worse than any other girl. Right now I'd be happy with a nice kiwi girl.

Jigenbakuda, you ever notice even if your japanese stinks if you say something passable they will still compliment you on how well you speak?[/quote]

too often I noticed that they compliment for everything. But still it does not take away from the fact that she is responding positively to me :) (not that I would act upon it, heh heh). Also considering the average foreigner knows no japanese, making comprehensible sentences is pretty good, plus I do not live in japan. But still they say you are good too often... I want to believe them I want to <screams> Oh yea it should be noted, the japanese are a bit elitist. So they believe their language is un-learnable. They are like we have the hardest language to learn in the world (which the chinese have... not the japanese), I can't believe you know some.

To me japanese girls are no more attractive (overall) than other women. For my preferences, japanese have the worst bodies. I like thick girls, but they are very few "good" thick japanese girls. (by that I mean with proportions, not just meat everywhere...). But if you compare the most beautiful from all the countries, I feel koreans and japanese have the prettiest faces. IMO, black and latino women have the best bodies. (If we are comparing the cream of the crop from different countries). But there are just as many japanese "dogs" as american "dogs" I have seen, lol. But women are women. There are good ones and bad ones.

But I do have a japanese girlfriend :)
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Chinese is much tougher than japanese, I never had much luck learning mandarin but in singapore I can usually understand hokien and a bit of cantonese and usually we speak singlish there.

Right now I want to take the moral high ground by saying a woman's personality is much more important :D But academically speaking, chinese girls have great hips, japanese tend to have narrow hips, face wise I would agree that japanese are pretty good.

We've really hijacked this topic.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

[quote="jigenbakuda"]Oh yea it should be noted, the japanese are a bit elitist. So they believe their language is un-learnable. They are like we have the hardest language to learn in the world (which the chinese have... not the japanese), I can't believe you know some.[/quote]

Extreme understatement and they should examine the hypocrisy of believing their language is so impossible for foreigners when so much embarrassing Engrish is used within their country. Not to mention how 'special' and 'superior' they consider their culture compared to others (but every country is guilty of that one, to some extent).

I don't think there's a language which is definitively the hardest to learn; it depends on your start point. If your native language is Chinese, you'll have an easier time learning Japanese than someone whose native language is French. On the other hand, if your native language is French, you'll have an easier time learning English than someone whose native lanaguage is Chinese. Cognates are big help. I can understand Spanish OK sometimes despite how little I've studied because of the sheer amount of cognates.

But as a native English speaker, I totally agree that Chinese is way harder than Japanese. Way harder. Tonal languages = killer. Not to mention they use way more kanji.

And I'm not touching the comparison of girls from different ethnicities. XD But for boys, I have to add this in: Yamashita Tomohisa = gorgeous.