Thread for people who aren't cool enough to post in...

Place for non-Maaya topics.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

So how much japanese qualifies for non-loser. I know a little japanese... I thought I was all loser, but it would appear I have spots of win.... what's happening to me?! And this thread is consisting of high portions of spam...the rest is hot photos provided by me :) I love filthy hijackers... you learn so much from them...

@kirei_lanford
You really should watch last friends. But if you can not please tell me you watched nodame... please. Nodame has 3 of the main characters from last friends (juri, masami, and eita). Plus its made of awesome. Glad you liked the pics, can you provide some of your favorite ladies?

@Imurann
Wow, that computer talk is quite impressive. I heard of overclocked remix... but never all this over / underclock stuff. I am such a computer loser at least :)
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Yes...Tenson....come closer...I won't harm you :3333333
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="misssakura"]Yes...Tenson....come closer...I won't harm you :3333333[/quote]

too much....
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

[quote="misssakura"]Yes...Tenson....come closer...I won't harm you :3333333[/quote]

Frances, God knows I'd love to... :evil:
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

let me join the party!! with sakura around the messages become shorter.. but wait. but sakura, are you from france??

jigen, i did watch nodame.. but i stopped in 6th episodes.. the cd gone missing. now i have buy it again hehe.. anyway, i have a fond for much senior girls too *of course in their youth days*, such as..

izumi sakai :cry:
miho nakayama
shinobu nakayama *miho-san's little sister*
takako tokiwa
norika fujiwara

etc..
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

France=No
England=Yes!

/exit
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Err... Frances is a name, isn't it?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha, u're right silly me.. i misread. suppose i'm wrong.. but isn't frances for france or spanish name only??

anyway sakura, is that your pet there on the avatar?? cute pet.. dunno why asking it just now.. just noticed. it seems to me like the frog character in the old "frogger" game :lol: both of you have cute avatar :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Its a common english name too. I was just waiting for Sakura to explain it :D It can be used for men too, my old chemistry teacher, a guy, had Frances as his middle name.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I wonder what happen to this thread.. did everyone became "cool" already XD

Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the fact is,, i think right everyone is busy with everyhing so they transmute a bit to their "cool side"..

anyway,, time always change. something that i'm a little bit afraid of..

still, i hope i won't change too soon. at least until i get married.. XD

*now im on the cool side too*!!!!*doesn't deserve to post!!! -_-#
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Sakura isn't here and its not as much fun without her. Thats my excuse, that and my final test next week. I'm as uncool as ever, although that may change soon. I fear I may be banned from this topic in a few months. I'll fill you guys in when everything is confirmed.

Hey, if we make fun of Sakura she might come back and beat the snot out of us. How about it? Lets start with her name; Frances. Batter up!

[/size]I'm joking Sakura, you know we love you here :wink: .[/size]
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Neywan luvs cats?

Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Goodbye dear uncool friends. I'll miss you.

I'm going to Japan and that in itself disqualifies me from this topic. But I'm also going to Maaya's concert in Jan. This is, of course, the coolest thing in the world. So this is my last post as a uncool person.

Think well of me and know that I ascend to coolness reluctantly. :P
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="Kaimugen"]Goodbye dear uncool friends. I'll miss you.

I'm going to Japan and that in itself disqualifies me from this topic. But I'm also going to Maaya's concert in Jan. This is, of course, the coolest thing in the world. So this is my last post as a uncool person.

Think well of me and know that I ascend to coolness reluctantly. :P [/quote]

Oh the anger this post created, getting closer to maaya, huh? Lucky s.o.b. So I'm stuck here being uncool while you are mutating into a cool person. Well I'll keep the loser bench warm.. I'm quite good at that...

But seriously, I am so happy for you, will you be living in japan or visiting? If you are living tere, what will your job be and how did you get it? I'm very interested in knowing :)