Thread for people who aren't cool enough to post in...

Place for non-Maaya topics.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]
about the other girls.. i could really east forget someone names, so if she was only a photo model then i could easily forget. so the ones i remember usually a dorama actress or a music actress.. including aragaki yui, tomiko van, ueno juri, nakayama miho, hirosue ryoko, nagasawa masami, maaya, miku and many more. you name it![/quote]

looks like someone should be watching last friends, are you? juri... masami... asami..., too much drool for one series. Well since we are talking of the ladies,

I'll add meg to the party, techno copy (exact copy vocally) of YUKI
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22974010@N06/2314558412/

How about a serving of perfume desu?
http://news.ameba.jp/imgs/0122p.jpg

asami mizagawa, miss eri-chan, my favorite character from last friends
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40479509@N00/601779297/

Finished with a cherry on top, miss kyoko fukada
http://www.jpophelp.com/bookscans/Kyoko ... frontM.jpg

And for the ladies, the heart throbs of last friends

eita-kun
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Eita-headshot.jpg

ryo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11226205@N05/1704416418/

What's wrong with talking about gackto? sacred of his bits and pieces he so carelessly thrusts about the stage, lol.

ryoko is pretty hot, I might investigate her, is she an actor?

Who do you think is hot freckle girl? I know you are someone's fangirl...

It hurts that us non-japanese knowers are the dregs of japanese fandom... but at least I can sight a beautiful from 3 feet away (proud self pat on the back).

It must be nice to be somewhere where they teach japanese... I'm having to teach myself. It sucks pretty hard, but on the upside, I learn at my own pace, and I can be hard on myself, more than any other person could.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]this page slowly turned to be more like a thread for cool people to post .. [/quote]

FILTHY HIJACKERS!!!!!11
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

*gasp* so many words to read..

nayway.. Firshizzle~!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

About time you showed up Sakura.

I can imagine cool people scuttling away and ducking for cover now.
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

I'm here to stay... lol
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

[quote="jigenbakuda"]I'm here to stay... lol[/quote]

Aha! So you admit to being cool!
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

No way, I'm not cool at all, I have one useless talent... oh yea and I can sing... a little (to be taken with a slab of salt). In fact I just posted my ryuuseigun onto nico nico yesterday... although I doubt anyone here knows about nico nico... or its memes (85% of the fun of the song).
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

First entry of this thread...

[quote="misssakura"]Thread for people who aren't cool enough to post in...

..the other sections.

You know, the people who aren't IDS members, who don't speak fluent Japanese, who haven't been to Japan, who don't have cool posters and all that shit.

Let's spam away here and feel sorry for ourselves! Wooo!

/downs a beer[/quote]

"cool" = "don't know Japanese"
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

nope. i dunno last friends.. but looking the players.. i can't wait to watch hehe.. yea, i'm useless. uncool. can only droll looking at 'em.. ryoko-chan! shoot!! one more shot! now turn back! lift the arm a bit! >< *dun really sure if i've already woke up right now*

i love watching girl's expression. and thx for the pics jigen.

anyway one more reason for me to be uncool is.. i never date a girl for more than three months. haha. that's uncool!!
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

@frecklegirl: Uh, yeah, I am capable of reading, just in case you thought I wasn't. :lol: I just didn't think anyone was taking it that seriously, I thought it was more of a general spam thread (based on misssakura's reply to Imurann's first post in this thread on page 2), and I had something I wanted to add to the conversation, so I thought, 'Why not?' (Plus the random thread in my other haunt had been locked so it was like, sjldkfjgskldjgklfdjgkldjfg itching to spam and talk about random stuff)[/size] 8D But if the thread is in fact hardcore serious about banning the 'cool', I'll be going now.

I'm sorry for being a FILTHY HIJACKER!!!!!11, misssakura. m(_)m
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

No one takes this thread seriously Harmonium, have you read some of the stuff here? By Sakura's definition I'm probably room temp anyway so don't worry.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I've been doing a silly thing lately, since my computer processor been giving out awful heat problems, I've decided to underclock to a lower speed, from 133 fsb to 100 fsb. Its very silly, because everyone around the world been hearing up people overclocking all day long, reaching new heights, and I'm here doing something in reverse. Currently it's running at 2.0 Ghz, which originally was 2.66 Ghz. I've search the internet that only researchers do this kind of funny things, well.. I'm taking up software engineering, so I guess it's has something related to my kind of studies. Sort of like, the benefit of underclocking is less heat, less usage of watts, more stability and slightly slow on maximum speed by 20% I guess, but since the processor is based on Intel D 805, its a dual core system, performance hit wasn't noticeable, well.. 2x 2.0Ghz processor, can say it runs in average of a 3.0 Ghz single processor. Yawn, I know it's a boring topic, but it's fun to share some weird ideas here.

Ok, aside from that, Have you guys listen to:

Sagittarius, 9pm Dont be late? by Sheryl Nome / May'n .. Yoko Kanno, also from Macross Frontier.

Again. Why isn't our favorite singer doing that song, and I think she will have a good job for doing it. But I guess, Maaya wants to make her own songs, write it by herself (with the help from her fans daily experiences) and send it back to us in a package called as new album songs. I think we need to support her in any sort of way. Ganbatte Maaya chan!, I will personally look forward to her new album.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

I wasn't being serious. But I am now. Deadly, deadly serious. Watch it! I'm dangerous.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Tenson

Post by Tenson »

Come on, misssakura.
Who can take seriously a person with such avatar...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Dont be fooled by the avatar! Its just to lull you into a false sense of security. Didn't you know the cuteness of a persons avatar is inversely related to the how dangerous they are.