Mr. Children incl. mp3s ><

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Mr. Children incl. mp3s ><

Post by kirei_lanford »

now here's some songs that might get u interested to this wonderful band, Mr. Children. i kept saying this coz i think they're the only artist exist that could threat maaya's dominacy over me. :lol: well, they're still below. and mybe always below.. but it's close. and the good thing is,, they never seems to get downhill. :roll: their new single tabidachi no uta also struck me!

mr. children top 15 songs (my version):

1. Hero
Still one of the best vocal melody out there.. coupled with a perfect harmony and beat. and on top of that, also one of the deepest meaningful lyric yet exist.

2. Sign
the tempo is quite good. It's pretty much around a walking pedestrian speed.. So it balanced the natural frequency of ur soul. No kidding.. Anyway, the vocal was neat, and the harmony also outstanding as expected.

3. Not Found
it's the high definition elegant rock. it's a bit british, i should say.. In this song Sakurai showed maximum emotion.. and the guitar solo is also the part that make me nuts. It's totally cool! A rollercoaster ride of emotion.

4. Drawing
The slower ballads.. The song kept taking you floating and floating,, It's like remebering past memories.. Sakurai showed his richness of tones here. The lyric itself tells a childhood experience he had.

5. Kawaita Kiss
Again the lighter tones,, Sakurai singing with styles, man! He can sing. The song also a bit jazzy at times.. It's also the lyric that made me really interested in this one. The detail of that.. He's really a talented artist.

6. Shirushi
Yet again another brilliant ballad from this band. The song infact is a really beautiful ballad and also showcase the emotional ability sakurai has.. This song said to be one of the song that made u cry instantly. THe lyric is also really deep. Im not sure if it's about a relation or about the joyness of having a child born.

7. Na mo Naki Uta
Heavier yet still poppy stuff from Mr. Children. It's the type of song that could made u struck in an instant.

8. Tommorow Never Knows
Here comes the classic. Ive heard the song since ages ago.. The tempo and melody just decent. And Sakurai sing with his topmost abilty. The lyric tells about life itself.

9. Kimi ga Suki
Voted as the most romantic song, or 2nd most romantic song ever. Again brilliant song performed by them.. a nes sound of synth, and great flow of melody.

10. Kuchibue
The song is really fit being brought in a summer mode. The melody line is really good as a whole.. And it keep playing with ur heart beat.

11. Kurumi
Also many fan's favourite. The video itself considered one of the best pv ever. It's just plain naked.. Those thought really comes to live.

12. Yasurageru Basho
It's like living in a dreamland.. It's a nigh song indeed. The lyric pretty much draws perfectly what Sakurai aiming. Simple yet deep.

13. Mirai
A more energetic song from Sakurai. In this song other performers do showcase their ability *other than Sakurai* which were not quite often being seen. It's also another side of Sakurai's vocal characteristic.

14. Anmari Oboetenai Ya!
Hearing this the first time made me cried. The lyric tells about family, about getting old and stuffs. So touching.

15. Innocent World.
Old time favourite too.. It's definition of pop song.. It's catch too. The lyric itself said to be the first real honest lyric from Mr. Children. Although not the first good lyric. Sakurai had it first time with Dakishimetai.

just some extras to share,, two best male vocalist in the world of R&B, soul, gospel songs that i know from Japan with their greatest song:

1. Chage and Aska - No No Darlin!

2. Kubota Toshinobu - Cymbals

edit:
wait for the music. it's still in progress :P
and sorry there's no link for some songs.. i just don't have them right now,, :P
done. there u have it. enjoy. :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i wonder how many guys *and girls* here like misuchiru.. I mean,, it's not really too much, considering they're the 2nd best selling band in Asia.

only added 1 song,, really no spare time right now :|

12. Yasurageru Basho
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

noone? so i'll guess it leaves only me singing "kawaita kiss" ..

kutabireta suni-ka- ga beranda de ame ni utareteru
senkouhanabi hashaideta kioku to issho ni
hi ni yaketa sho-tsu no ato wo yatara ki ni shitetarou
anna po-zu ga kono mune wo
ima mo kakimidashiteiru to ha shirazu ni
Oh Baby Don't Go

a pair of worn sneakers are hit by the rain out on the veranda
along with my memories of playing with senkou fireworks
you used to get all upset about the tan line of your swimsuit
you don't know how that pose drove me crazy.
Oh Baby don't go.

that's one of my favourite lines ever

just added one song.

7. Na Mo Naki Uta

and some fan made a piano tribute for shirushi on youtube (with lyric)...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZAywww3gTtw&feature=related
renxe

Post by renxe »

so silent here... ^^ Misuchiru was one of my favorite rock band other than Laruku and Spitz.

their first song which has made me fall in Sakurai's voice was Kurumi, and Hero, after watching both of the PV.

for now, I like to listen Irodori, Shiawase no Category and Houki Boshi all of them have relaxing melody ^^
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

you're my hero!!! :D

add "hanakotoba" and "simple" in your happy x happy musics list. And don't try to add "tegami" or "shirushi" or in those list coz they're the exact opposite..

while songs from the album "It's a wonderful world" + "yasurageru basho" are more from the beautiful side: "drawing", "kawaita kiss", and "it's a wonderful world" itself.

they have some splendid lyrics,, it's also good to talk them here if you have the time.

and we come from the same country too,, i really wanna hear a cover band bringing misuchiru song.. when will that band will be performing again,, i forgot the name of the band,, but one of the member is ojo-chan from cielers.net if that rings a bell for you,, :)
renxe

Post by renxe »

humm....the band...is it Motion Dive? this band is well-known enough for the only band who covered Misuchiru's songs. a friend of me often talks about the vocalist which she called him "Kaka Natsu" I don't really know what's his real name though ^^ seems like they're from Jakarta

yeah indeed, both of us are in the same country ^^ hehe seneng rasanya nemu fans misuchiru dari indo. dunia emang sempit ya ^^

oh and about those songs you've mentioned, haven't heard it for a long time...will try to listen later on...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

true! motion dive? i'm really looking forward to see the band performance.. You see, i live in Bandung and only sometimes i go to Jkt,,, that if i work there.. Mybe we should trade info bout that band if you don't mind. Where are you renxe? suppose u're a male or...?? forget it. U're a miku fan so it's 80% you're a guy, am i right?? :D Kaka_Natsu?? hmm... i think i've seen her *or him*somewhere in Lautan. :roll:
renxe

Post by renxe »

yep, motion dive desu ^^
dunno about their detail, I'll try to ask my friend if I meet her.
Bandung? whoa...used to be in there for a year a while ago, but now I'm in Malang for college stuff. I'm planning on going back when I graduated and looking for a job there. wish me luck ^^

80% you're right about my gender :D the 20% rest is unknown whether male or female :D
how bout you? im sure 100% you are a male :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

you can say that again! Anyway, have you seen "shonen" clip?? i think it'll be another great song. it's on youtube you just search for battery ED (or OP). Good luck on your college though. Why don't you find job in jakarta.. there's certainly a lot more to found there.. Well everybody knows that ^^'
renxe

Post by renxe »

well it's not that I don't have any interest of seeking job in jakarta but seems like the atmosphere out there isn't as calm as bandung ^^ but yeah...who knows abou what'll the destiny says about the future :D maybe you can suggest me some job opportunity?

well, back to the topic,
haven't seen the shounen. my inet connection is a very limited one so it's a waste of space watching over youtube's streaming movie...have you watched it? what do you think?
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

can't really see anything right now.. anyway Mr_Children for JPM has a longer clip he took from battery (the dorama), still from the film but not from the OP/ED i guess.. here it is. i can't download it. it's in MU.. i hate it when someone upload a thing via MU.. but you may dl it if you can,, and do me a favour would you, to uploead it via another storage site.. make it sendspace or rapidshare or whatver, if you dun mind..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNF9E7MZ
renxe

Post by renxe »

yes, MU is suck but unfortunately many piece of good stuff are still hosted here. have heard about MU generator? there are sites out there that offers premium-scale of MU download for example : www.megafast.info
you just input the file ID and the site generates the DL link. pretty fast and stable.

okay when I have some sort of time I'll try to DL and UL it elsewhere....but don't excpect too much since I'm still relying to my campus' connection...
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

for information, mr. children are going to release two new singles on june and september ,, AND another live DVD of HOME TOUR @))& ~in the field~

june release: GIFT[/size] -->theme song for NHK Olympic programme. contain three songs.
july: HOME 2007~in the field~[/size] -->from the tour that gathered hundred of thousand of people in 2007.
september: Hanabi[/size] -->theme song for upcoming dorama CODE BLUE, starring Aragaki Yui :oops: and Yamashita Tomohisa *and Toda Erika* :oops:

i'm so..so excited about this. you can find previews on youtube.. there's a lot of clips there. :D
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the PV preview of hanabi is certainly AWESOME!!
check this out. sakurai stretched his emotion out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesW_6PSfeE