Maaya needed for voice acting in HELL PRINCESS !!!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Maaya's Man

Maaya needed for voice acting in HELL PRINCESS !!!

Post by Maaya's Man »

Hello everyone, what I am about to ask maybe pointless/impossible but I figured I would give it a shot since this would be the best place to do so. I am an animation sophomore at the School of Visual Arts and I am currently working on a short animted film entitled "Jigoku Hime" (Hell Princess) it will be heavily based on Japanese historic facts and figures. The plot takes place a few years after the Siege of Osaka and the supposed daughter of Hideyori Toyotomi , Naahime(who is said to have survived the siege) grows up into a self trained warrior and is on a quest to take back the shogunate for the Toyotomi clan.

My question is, how would I go about contacting Sakamoto sama for acting the role of Naahime. I have the entire script in both English and Japanese and her role wouldn't require many lines. I am willing to pay her of coarse. It would be a dream of mine if she participated in my project. So if anyone has any way of helping me contact her for the role I can send you the script. Thank you all in advance for any help.
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You have thousands of dollars to pay her agency and fly her over to New York? Rich student.
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="misssakura"]You have thousands of dollars to pay her agency and fly her over to New York? Rich student.[/quote]

No, I am not rich. My plan is to just have her record her parts over there and just send me the audio clip via e-mail. There are very few lines so I am hoping if I even have a chance to pass this by her, it won't cost me my soul.
"It's not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep going. " - Rocky Balboa
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

She'd still have to hire out a studio most likely unless she had her own laptop set up with audio equipment...
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="misssakura"]She'd still have to hire out a studio most likely unless she had her own laptop set up with audio equipment...[/quote]

Thats what I am hoping since there isn't enough dialog to go all out with in a studio. I am just wondering how I could possibly contact her to bring this up to her.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You'd have to go through official channels I'm afraid, just contact Victor although I'm not sure if they have an english speaking department? I think the people over at the YKDB are better at this sort of thing.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="misssakura"]You'd have to go through official channels I'm afraid, just contact Victor although I'm not sure if they have an english speaking department? I think the people over at the YKDB are better at this sort of thing.[/quote]

How may the Yoko Kano Database help?
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

Because many of them have been in contact with Victor and artists affiliated with Victor entertainment.
Maaya's Man

Post by Maaya's Man »

[quote="misssakura"]Because many of them have been in contact with Victor and artists affiliated with Victor entertainment.[/quote]

Ok I messaged them. I also messaged the user that started the mail Maaya project since obviously they must know where to send letters so i am hoping they can help as well.