Posting Freak

Akino - Suashi

Post by Imurann »

歌曲:素足
作詞:岩里祐穂
作曲:菅野よう子
編曲:菅野よう子
演唱:AKINO
(log in if you want to see the file attachment below)

あなただけ あなただけ
瞼を閉じているうちに
見えなくなった

二日目も雨だった
慣れない素足でさまよえば
折れた樹木が

ただ絡みつく 絡みつく それでも
ただ踏みしめる 踏みしめる
青いカラスが

一、十、百、千、万…数えても
願ってもきりがない

一、十、百、千、万…傷ついて
とらわれてきりがない

あなたへの想い

温かな柔らかな
毛布で私を包んでよ
棘のささった

でも道案内はいらない裸足で
一歩ずつ一歩ずつ歩く
森の向こうへ

今よりどんな方法が
愛し方があるというの

これよりどんな方法が
進み方があるというの

一、十、百、千、万…数えても
願ってもきりがない

一、十、百、千、万…傷ついて
とらわれてきりがない

一、十、百、千、万の風が…
吹き抜けてく

一、十、百、千、万の風が…
駆け抜けてゆく 横切るように

あなたへの想い

あの空へ この空へ
自由に羽ばたいてくように
人を思えぱ

*somehow I really took this song personally, offencively. Not sure why, but I wanted to oppose something that is definitely wrong, right in front of my eyes. It's in the contents of the words, or what that writer wanted to wrote.

*my first vision was a blood transplant with a person whom have the same blood type, with someone whom is almost at her edge of her life, this person tries to save her by transfering in and out of her blood back to his body so that she can survive. It was a saddening event where both people's wings are tied to a medical bed, both are trying their best to recover. The girl was in a coma or some sort, but was able to communicate with the guy when thier blood were fused. It was such a sad story, yet the person never wanted to give up on her. Such courage, until her last minutes of her life, her thoughts shared, yet drenched in tears of the immortal. People restropect.

@update
Composed by Yoko Kanno, and Iwasato as the writer.

I tried to read some part of the song, as this.

一、十、百、千、万…数えても
願ってもきりがない
(Translates as: 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and counting… also hopes never done)

Mostly refered to the countless Africians whom doesnt have food and water..

一、十、百、千、万…傷ついて
とらわれてきりがない
(Translates as: 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 injured… preoccupied never done)

Refers to the Afgan fighters, the Iranians, the few other oppresed people. Over and over being occupied

一、十、百、千、万の風が…
吹き抜けてく
(Translates as: 1, 10, 100, 1000, thousands of wind… blowout )

Refers to the Tsunami in Aceh, Indonesia, and some parts of Thai and India + Srilangka. A punishment from above, which placed many sadness over everyone)

Now I ask, why me? What am I suppose to do.. why must I know all this, why I cant leave them alone, I must do something.. prayers are done. I remembered my wish, to be a freedom fighter. Sometimes, why am I never close to it? was my path blured?

Maybe I will be zero-one soon. By God's will.

I'll be waiting for someone to translate it.. disturbing song..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You make the most confusing posts....*blink*
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'll upload it so you'll get the picture better.

There was a story behind all this, partly because how I was raised. Through a hard life, and never ending sadness. Sometimes certain people just dont want pity from others, they lived a silent life as it is. Knowing what they bear in their hands are so intense that others may just go sucide if they have gone through it. I was questioning more like an observer, like a story collector or a sort of like an enlightener (someone whom tries to give words of hope or sort).

But it wonders me the most, why all persons, that Aunt Yuho's writings are very-very concerned about the deaths of people worldwide? A sort of sad thing to me too, because sometimes I wourn a little during the nights because of the brothers and sisters whom are caught in the flames of war, or in human insanity. Every single day, in the newspaper, in the internet, everywhere.

Aside from that, another view can also be placed, since the song is from Sousei no Aquarion, where the anime also concerns about mankind fights with the dark angels. But simply, Yuho doesnt meaningfully just placed her words like this before. She quitted on the love story, and move forth to human thoughts on the war. True objectives is just for the future generations to think more deeply before pointing fingers or even start a war. Its a small effort, in within songs.

I know totally, out there many just listen to enjoy the feelings of song. Particularly I was picked to listen to this single writer. Just was not sure where she is heading now, or is she going on full force against all kinds of war, or builds a strong mind listener whom will one day save this earth.

I doubt many out there is going to Afgan, or in deep in Thai / burma lands to do an innterventions with the local problems there. Sometimes it is weird, maybe you guys seen Rambo movie 2008 already, when John said "no guns, you will not change anything!" well, sort of it kicked in a wisdom way.

A miracle is probably what many people wishes, but how much of a miracle can we wish for if nothing has been done over days. I'm siding with Rambo, against misuse of power. Well we all know that Rambo is far brutal than the enemies, but he does it well.

My friend mention to me this, "that was the best movie ever!, everyone has bullet holes in them", weirdly it sounds too good to be true lol
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So Suashi is the OVA end theme. Doesn't sound like a incredibly happy end either. I prefer Pride~nageki no tabi.

一、十、百、千、万…数えても
願ってもきりがない may also apply on a smaller scale to a individual person's desires.
一、十、百、千、万…傷ついて
とらわれてきりがない may be concerning the humans that are harvested by the angels in the show.

The song would reflect the theme of the anime first and any other interpretation second.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

This reminds me of one song from Lodoss War, Upsidedown Rainbow by Chie Ishibashi Youtube Link

@update on some links
Civilian deaths count from 2003-2007

whoo 88 thousand murdered.. whoo
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Saw the first ep of the Aquarion OVA. Its a bit odd if you've seen the series.

Spoiler Alert

Sirius is dead, Reika's role and past life is expanded, Silvia is less of a pain in the butt and Apollo's motives are more admirable.[/size]

The story is still a bit new age: "Embrace the Earth, boy!". I'm kind of hoping this trend doesn't extend to Macross F. Its not that I don't like it or agree, it's just that Kawamori did it best in Arjuna. Blowing up cities and wilderness for the sake of protecting the earth is a bit weird.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

English Translation Link + my personal comments

Note: Noted, I was able to translate because I do not fear the errors anymore, just what I was able to understand as much.. but towards the ending, this song has a hope that everything will eventually change.. but her feelings (Yuho san) really went through my thoughts while I was reading her words.. I wonder.. nah.. nothing, just my imagination.. enjoy the lyrics..

Suashi, which means 'Barefooted'

It has to be you.. It has to be you..
In a moment when my sleepless eyes that were almost closing
a figure of you that seamlessly starts to disappear

It rained heavily on this day unlike other normal days
helplessly wandering in the rain without any shoes (barefooted)
while accidentally stepping on the broken tree branches

Just with a few more steps, a few more steps, carefully walking
Just a little bit shivering.. a little bit shivering
A blue colored crow (A silver lining)

One, ten, hundreds, thousands, millions and still counting… a never dying amount of hopes and wishes
One, ten, hundreds, thousands, millions whom have injured… due to the never ending preoccupation
I leave it up to you to think for a minute..

While you were wrapped in a warm, feeling safe in a soft blanket
Others like myself were sleeping with thorns, and in tears
A bird is watching

Still the long winding road still keeps on going
It just needed a single step, just with a single step forward
Directly heading deep into the forest

If you were able to offer a better place than this place here, I would really love to follow you..

If there was a better path than this, I would gladly join up with you..

One, tens, hundreds, thousands, millions and still counting… a never dying amount of hopes and wishes
One, tens, hundreds, thousands, millions whom have injured… due to the never ending preoccupation
One, tens, hundreds, thousands, millions of the ever strong wind… mercilessly blowing everything away

One, tens, hundreds, thousands, millions of dreams that were made, that everyone is able to do
I leave it up to you to think for a minute..

In that sky, which is also resemblance this sky, there was an actual need to spread out our wings (in order to find freedom)
In hope that, mankind will eventually starts to ponder..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

*head towards the forest*

somehow, even without knowing the meaning behind 'mori', I totally understood where she wanted to go..

In Unison, it was the same thing.. Aunt directed towards the same forest..

"Forest" here have another meaning, if it was in ARJUNA, forest resemblance a shrine.

I now believe Aunt writes in compiled of EVERY Anime that she works with.. rather floating into each of the story, deeply..

yet this is another step in getting close with her.. In love with her eversince the first day..

This song however, makes me feel weak and helpless.. I wished I could be stronger..