Imurann
Posting Freak

Platina

Post by Imurann »

After she said .."tsuyoku naritai"..

(try listen to the yoko kanno compose)
(after "Motto motto, Tsuyoku naritai" )

four times

1st and 2nd time when the drums/guitar plays is silent.
3rd she said "Genkai no nai, Kanou sei ga koko ni aru" Exceeding the limits, everything is with me now
4th (last) "Kono te ni" In these hands..
(explosion) "It's gonna be your world!"

I was imagining of when they (kanno and Yuho) synchronizing the composing and lyrical for Maaya san to sing. It was unique with 4 switches. Just reminds me of something.. the 4th holy book. Why there must be four sending..

Also something about how things were, ano hito, the singer, a special friend and he himself (a guy).

F#%$, they wouldn't have sent me for nothing.. really, what are those two aunts were thinking?
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

What in the world are you even talking about? THERE IS NO ANO HITO!!! Who are the aunts!? These theories are increasingly ridiculous!!
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

You make me wonder like no other, Imu baby.

o_o;
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

as usual, imurann-san. it took time for me to think.. and still can't grab it. am i dumb or what??
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

*sorry, I didn't managed to check this for quite some time*

"Bounded by no limits, for this world that I am about to create, within these two hands - It is going to be your world"

Maybe as a background information, I think have looped Platina over tenth of thousands in my whole life. Sou omou, Maaya also feels something as well for this particular song.

It sounded like a crazy thing, (please watch Maaya's new anime - The garden of sinners) as it tells something more about Maaya chan. Partly the character she plays now, is filled with uncertain understanding which just goes beyond logic and understanding. At times like dreams, illusions and stuffs are felt more real than reality.

I just recently watched that anime, and it all was something old to me, I've done all that and even written it all over my blog's archive. Having more than a single personality, the darkside, and such, even understanding it through the old books, and such. It still haunts me, still standing there in corners of the room, during the time when I do my prayers, and even walk during the dark nights alone. I know I wasnt alone, I was followed by something. I've foresee that I will be Unison with him not long from now, that was what Aunt wrote in Unison, that most people did not notice. I think Maaya knows about it, still I wonder what all this is leading to...

It is just too confusing to say it in words, but through songs it can be placed into. My beliefs is strong and I know I wouldn't get lost, but still there is too much to know off the "other side" of the midnight. Maybe if you guys followed, Maaya was always involved in animes which are rather.. insane, namely like in RahXephon and latest in The garden of Sinners. I think most of directors think, that she is the only one capable of taking in all that insanity and still come out smiling :)

Have you guys even seen the 03 Cross movie? enough said.

Still, I think.. our aura has become too much to handle sometimes.. haha..

:) hope it answers part of the questions..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Actually when I first wrote this post, was in a crazy-state, probably that half-awake person again..

I was trying to communicate with the other me, and trying to overlap our minds together. I guess in science, the brain emits alpha, beta, delta and tetra waves, and it was all unstable for a moment, all the world's logic and understanding went hare wire.

Maybe there is too little for me to know about myself, that I have to learn more of it sooner or later.. motto shiritai wa, atashi no koto..

I have noticed that sometimes, I do things which are weird.. but when realizing it, I didn't know I could do it in the first place. It speaks to me, it laughs with me, and tell me stories of the unknown. There exists a hidden me in myself, like shiki wa shiki.

I'm actually entering gear 3 into that Anime, Garden of Sinners. Really loving it and taking it too seriously as usual XD