welcome to maayas Zoo!

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

welcome to maayas Zoo!

Post by kirei_lanford »

excuse me for such title :P

i mean i wanna know what animal should you be if you're born as an animal..

it's actually hard to decide, but i choose a fox. likes to peek its pray but actually a weak animal if faced by a stronger carnivore. That's me all right. :lol: Tell me if i'm wrong about this.. and this whole thread thing,, :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

A white Wolf, definitely XD

*bites* kirei paws.. and the nice tasting tail as well :evil:

A lone type of creature, cunning as it travels by its own. A survivor XD

Just to find food around. A well respected creature, but will one day die and leaves trails for others to follow :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I like foxes more. It is a generalist animal, most fox species can survive in the shadow of humans. The red fox is the most successful carnivore in the world, it inhabits more territory worldwide than any other land carnivore. Dispite popular image a lone wolf is a rather pathetic animal. As a pack animals wolves are strongest in a group, a lone wolf has a low chance of survival. And most lone canines are not as strong as predators as felines. Foxes being one exception.

As for me, a Brahminy Kite, another successful generalist animal. I used to see them flying past my block in singapore. Not as glamourous as something like a phillipine eagle, but still a beautiful bird and I'll choose survival over glamour any day. Also flying suits me, I will do anything to get my feet off the ground.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

actually i never seen foxes with my own eye.. And i made up about it beeing coward when facing bigger predators.. Is that right?? I just thought it that way,, i only know that they're cunning. that's true all right. So i assume they're weak and coward but got some strong point inside their brain.. That makes they're good at surviving,, is that true?? and o yea,

"bee beep"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I think it depends on your point of view. Is running away from a fight you cannot possibly win cowardly or smart? Under those circumstances, I'd run. You see it in the wild all the time. A lion will usually run from a adult elephant etc.

The largest fox species, the red fox can weigh up to 14kg, my dog is 20kg. So except in england it is not the largest carnivore around so it is both prey and predator.

I feel that 'cowardly' and 'bravery' are human concepts, animals just do what they need to do to survive so I dont apply these ideas to animals. For example; 'hunting and 'scavenging'. Hunting is seen as noble, scavenging as cowardly. A lion is seen as a great and noble hunter, hyenas as craven opportunistic scavengers. The truth is that hyenas are superb hunters, 2/3 of all the animals they eat are hunted not scavenged. And the truth is lions scavenge from hyena kills as much as hyenas from lion kills.

What I'm trying to say is a fox will run from a wolf or bear or man, but to fight in these circumstances is suicide. You fight the battles you can win and avoid the ones you will lose. In the long run wolves and bears are threatened over much of their range, foxes aren't (for the most part).
Gibb

Post by Gibb »

A raven because they're cool.
Otakuwiki.com: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
Current Avatar: Fuuka from Disgaea 4
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Meso?.. (does that count, because it is Masaru's pet?)

lol XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

you're right.. we cannot really know what on those animal head.. we could only guess. And a actually im not that coward too, i'm more afraid to a gay person than to a mean-tattooed man. And a little weak in front of girls too *except the one i really like*.. Wait, there's no animal that is weak to girls..

Kai, i also had a dream. i would someday take in part in wildlife conservation.. but not this time. still, i have to strive for my life first.
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I like cats...
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Kirei, 'no animal that is weak to girls', I'm an animal, so do I count? :D
I would love to work in a zoo around animals, but working in a national park would be even better. Even one of those crazy african parks where you get into gunfights with poachers.

Dilly, do cats like you back? They are such fickle things.
harmonium

Post by harmonium »

I wonder what I would be. I used to wonder about reincarnation a lot as a child (mainly whether it was real, and if it was, what people/animals I'd been). Anyway, I think I'd be a cat. I get along with cats.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I remember in high school we were asked this question, my science teacher said statistically more people will choose cats than any other animal. Its good to be a cat.
misssakura

Post by misssakura »

An elephant!
If you have any poo, better fling it now.
Merri
Posting Freak

Post by Merri »

[quote="Kaimugen"]I remember in high school we were asked this question, my science teacher said statistically more people will choose cats than any other animal. Its good to be a cat.[/quote]
This also probably has to do something with all the catgirl fanatics...
Now stuck in programming JavaScript
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Half of the class was girls, so maybe catboy fanatics too? I think more girls choose cats than guys did.

So how about you Merri? And also do these animals reflect your personalities or do they have qualities you want?