My steve conte cover

Place for non-Maaya topics.
jigenbakuda

My steve conte cover

Post by jigenbakuda »

This is my cover of steve conte's rain. Please comment if you like it, please comment if you dislike it. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXOFtevEl48
Certe

Post by Certe »

Hey, you're a good singer. ^^ I actually don't know this song, but it sounds really good.
In the beginning I thought it was Steve himself who was singing.^^ Ok, was that constructive? :D

But where did you get that karaoke with that lyrics?
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

I was in japan when I recored that. I was in an actual karaoke place. So I just bought entry they gave me everything else. This song is from the anime cowboy bebop, have you ever heard of it? Well I thank you for your comment. Steve conte is so clear even at the high notes, I love his voice, especially when he sings with maaya!

Now if only someone else would comment...
Certe

Post by Certe »

Cowboy Bebop is a great anime, especially because of its soundtrack. I've found this song on youtube recently. I really like it.^^ Mai Yamane sang this song as well, I think.
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
jigenbakuda

Post by jigenbakuda »

Oh yea, I forgot about that version, it was great. I wish I could get all my favorite songs sung by a woman and a man... It makes the song sound so different!
batool100

RE: My steve conte cover

Post by batool100 »

jigenbakuda wrote: This is my cover of steve conte's rain. Please comment if you like it, please comment if you dislike it. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXOFtevEl48
Very nice cover and it is showing that you are god singer.