a Kotomichi cover (added yubiwa and dive)

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

a Kotomichi cover (added yubiwa and dive)

Post by kirei_lanford »

i wasn't actually pleased at all.. a lot of wrong tunes and my strumming is bad. not to mention the noise and all.. ive also played the wrong tempo. well at least i've tried. i'm not a musician nor i'm good at guitar anyway.. well still i thought kotomichi is a decent song. i love it. :)

if someone made a cover for kotomichi too ill be happy to hear it. mine sucks. :evil:

anyway here goes nothing, guitar only.
http://rapidshare.de/files/39319022/Kir ... _.wav.html
critiques and even insults are welcome :lol:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

sorry.. but i've just realized the thread got doubled. merry,, so sorry but can you delete this thread for me ><
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Is it doubled?? Or was it??

Kirei, the file dissapeared, could you post it again? :)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the other thread has almost the same title as this one. mybe bcoz of the network problem i had when i was posting it. i didn't realized that it's been posted that i post another one again..

[quote="dillpops"]Kirei, the file dissapeared, could you post it again?[/quote]

well, okay. but it's pretty much in a bad shape.. i only used an mp3 player to record and no special attention to noise, sound quality etc... i just went on pushing the record button out of nowhere.. also a lot of mistakes, poor fingering, no i mean poor strumming *almost no finger play at all* etc.. actually i'm kinda regret that piece of hopelessness. are u sure u wanna hear it?
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

Of course!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

my mp3 flashdisk got damaged.. it's also the one that contain songs from The Other Side of Lucy's songs.. now i have to get back to my hometown to copy it again.. and i can't do it right now. ill post here as soon as i have it.. thanks for posting, dilly!

*and i have to dl ur album too right now*
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I'm gonna to listen to this. Rarw!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

that record was lost. i dunno where else ive put that,, i didn;t found it in my hd.. sorry. but i think ill try again!
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

i lost my kotomichi file.. now i've recorded for yubiwa and dive..
pls give it a try. still, be prepared.. the quality of both music and recording quality is sucks.. anyway, at least ive tried.. again the same excuses.. :lol: forgive me if the yubiwa recording irritates ur ear.. there's a huge noises there.. and as usual for the mistakes here and there. i'm to lazy to start it over again. :|

http://rapidshare.de/files/40250927/K_-_Dive.WAV.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/40250928/K_-_Yubiwa.WAV.html
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I could have just drink a warm green tea just by your side, and say "Man, That was a good song, what was it called?" saying it in the most manly way possible :D

Practice some more, and you may impress your girl neighbors :)
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

yeah,, i definitely need practice.. but, really! thanks you for ur motivation. :D

actually, i know i should really pay attention to my technique. but, hey all i wanna achieve is just to play guitar along with the song being played.. to feel the goodness of the melody. so what made me happy is when i'm able to figure out a song's line. and man, some of maaya's songs really impossible to defeat. :lol: