The things that is.. still lost..

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

The things that is.. still lost..

Post by Imurann »

*To update*
(I've found the book myself after praying a little in the library "If I delete those "stuffs", just maybe the book will be returned to me" and in a few minutes, incidentally found the book again :D yay!, but I have to keep my word and the first thing I did back at home is delete those "stuffs" XD adult materials XD XD *laughs* - Later I did found out that there were certain librarian who did not did their job properly in signing out the books, and creating chaos here and there. Maybe they are bored of us students..)

Just been hyping this few days is the missing of my library book that I've borrowed.. I'm still searching it in my houses.. (since I've moved out from the older house, to a rental house (atm), and another house (dad's place). It seems the book is lost.. gahh still lost..

Frantically, I have to pay for the losses even if it will costs me nearly 40 dollars to be exact, books are expensive nowadays T_T

Internet connection is back to my house, running it directly on my PC. Checked the online registry of the library, darn, the book is still unchecked.. just that, I never really missed out a book like this, really feels awkward really.

Btw, my holidays just started, well I started it with heading south to the beach to enjoy myself. And.. I did bring a someone along :"> , it was slightly a disaster in the end.. since I made some sort of bad decisions, or was it that particular day was unlucky? I'm not sure of (last saturday) but mostly it comes from me, my mistake. Time taken to go there is around 30mins, but the going-back part.. took 3 freaking hours. It was a scary experience, since we have to walk in the dark together.. scared and alone, she was crying.. ><
(I'll continue on this if someone is interested)

It was a nice book really, and helped in my grades.. "software paradigm", I guess little only will know about this since it is precised on the topics that I will further drown into.

Hmm, anyone else had this experience?
Please post it here :D XD
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

which one?? going to the beach with ur gf or loosing the book?? in my case, i actually "rob" my lecturer's book. what a shame of me. imurann didn't you go to the beach with ur car?? it's not safe you know to walk together with ur girlfriend in a quiet place for hours.. *crossing fingers* everything could happen *including something that you actually want that to happen* no just kidding. :lol: anyway, try watching the sunset together with her from the car when you arrive at the beach. it'll be one nice experience. :roll:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Topic 1: Lost my book, still missing until today.. I have checked almost 80% on all homes. In this coming week, if it is still lost, I will check the library instead for it.

Topic 2: About the beach incident..
We didn't have cars, or the money to rent one, give me a break, I'm not Richy-rich :P , actually we planned to go back early with the bus, which is around 6.30pm, sadly while waiting for it.. we only seen ongoing bus to that place, but not a single one return back for the next following hours. My friend, she was tired, hungry and worried, and was silent to me all evening, until it was 8.30pm. In my place it was dangerous, during the nights, spooky because in our place is full of mystical creatures, and they tend to take over our perception through deceit. That results in bad decisions and such. So we both walk together, she was probably angry at me because I made a bad decision on the way back, it was never like this before, I guess God's testing me, along with her that night. I figured, rather than we curse our fate, it is much better to move on to another place. We continue to walk in the night, by the roadside, it was 9pm and yet it was so dark there. I know, and sense tons of restless spirits were around us. I had to think positive all the way, every second, even if my negative side say otherwise. As a person, whom she loved, my responsibility is to take her to safety. Luckily, and thank God that there was a taxi passing through, we ride on and goes back to the central station. My friend picked me up, and we sent my friend back to her dormitory, in her university location. In the end, I told my friend who drove the car that it was a testing day, and we are shown a sort of what it is called "an unlucky day", positively, it could have been worst right? the next day after that.. I called her to come over visit my friend's parents house (which I was staying over) and we played with their cats, and her mood changes a little, I didnt say anything much about the day before, I tried to learn to be understanding for once, because probably she will be the person who will take care of me when I'm old later. We are in the age of adults, we loved each other, so I guess it's good to be nice to each other even if the day gone bad :)

they say, you are not to be said as a saint, unless you have gone though all the tests that God has gave onto you, thus your qualities (though your actions), will come out, and that is whom you are truly are.

To be honest, it was the first time my angry side (dark side), actually tries to be understanding in such situation. Guess I'm slightly improving somehow now, than before.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

of course not your own vehicle imu-san.. how can someone our age could afford buying one.. i always borrow my dad's whenever i wanna go to places... sadly now the gasoline price has rose high,, so i have to be more cautious :P

just thinking, why didn't you call ur friend at the beginning so she could pick u up at the beach.. so, you two wouldn't have to walk all the way to the station? im sure whe wouldn't mind if it's that crucial.. i mean,, don't bother ghost, bad people are the worst when speaking about daynights.. well, thank god u guys didn't run into one. :roll:
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Kirei, I just didnt want to burden my friend with our little problem, I did asked for his help, but since our location is quite remote, it would be hard for him to find us anyhow. I have to consider his feelings as well, mind that I'm one kind of friend whom likes to do things my own way, slightly stubborn and incompetent sometimes. Some other people find it hard to look at their own weakness, like myself I find it hard too, but it is very clear that we need to overcome those weakness someday from now. Actually, around here we may look like making a sin, although it is how society seen couples lately, it attracts negative impacts, especially when both people are not married. I myself sometimes thinks so, but only gave exceptional lift for couples whom are responsible to themselves and their families. We can see it in their eyes, some take it for granted, and some others take it seriously as to build a future life together. Either way, it attracts negative acquisitions in some ways. I do find out some religious person, when they are in open heart types, they sometimes thinks like me. As in, they bothered about how oneself actions can change a situation, rather than acting based on their intended feelings, which at times may seems corrupted.

However it was a testing day for me, I know of the consequences and I'll take it as a man. We live to grow up, even through bitter situations and at another time, maybe a little happiness will bloom. But sometimes, I guess that the angels wouldn't agree much with a person like me, even if I gave a handful of reasons to start with. Let's just say, not everyone thinks the same. In that limitation, we need to stress the importance of respect in each other cultures as well, even by all means, respecting the culture that Angels were holding onto.