xxxHolic

Place for non-Maaya topics.
itada19

xxxHolic

Post by itada19 »

Wow.....the second season of xxxHolic is really interesting to watch than its first season...
Certe

Post by Certe »

er... I haven't watched the anime yet, neither the first nor the second season, but I've read the manga and I must say that I really like it.

oh, wait. I've seen one episode. It was about Watanuki and the Zakishi Warashi. He wanted to give her the present, maybe it was a hair slide or something similar.

well, but I think the voices were a bit strange, especially from Domeki and Yuko. :roll:
but maybe I only have to get used to them. :wink:
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Hahaha....i like the anime version but I really like the manga version.....Coz' the manga version really connects to its sister publication Tsubasa Chronicle...
Certe

Post by Certe »

yes, I also have heard about that connection. it makes the story more interesting. but unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity yet to read Tsubasa Chronicle. :roll:

but I heard that it's just as good as xxxholic.
my currently favourite Maaya-song: Pilot

*(I'm very sorry for not visiting this forum so much^^')*
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

It's not. Holic is way better. The Tsubasa manga has really gone off the deep end lately. And the Tsubasa anime is just terrible
itada19

Post by itada19 »

..I like the xxxHolic most....
moro

Post by moro »

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle later on is really amazing(and confusing) I started reading xxxHolic after 8 Volumes (i guess) of TRC! I love both of them, Watanuki is just awesome XD and Sakura and Syaoran..."hanyaan"(explaination: before TRC I reed Card captor sakura :], so they are my absolute favorites)
xxxHolic kei was just awesome XD and I like the voices the had chosen, but after all I prefer the original (Manga) I like the aspect that CLAMP connected all their storries it's a great idea, because I like all of their works and really looked forward to see my favorite charackters again! I enjoy reeding this two mangas =D
LennStar

Post by LennStar »

CCS is even more cute as an anime ^^

I just watched xxxHolic Kei. I liked the first Holic more though.
But I always wonder where the CLAMP Ladies get their ideas for the clothes. Yuuko has other ones every time and always so detailed!