Macross Frontier

Place for non-Maaya topics.
itada19

Macross Frontier

Post by itada19 »

Wow...All I can say is WOW...two thumbs up...

Yoko Kanno surely hits again!

Two girls fighting for one man....gosh

TRIANGULAR!

I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh, by the way, they release already the Macross Frontier Original Soundtrack I....

Can't wait to put my hands on that cd.

And hear the nyan nyan song....!

"Nyan Nyan, ni hao nyan, Gorgeous, Delicious, Deliculture"
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

So I guess Mike and I will have to move our Mac F speculations here :D .

Potential spoiler alert! Especially if you haven't seen up to ep9.

Its interesting to see Ranka picking up a potential stalker, two if you count that squirrely lizard thing. I think Alto and Sheryl are getting close quite quickly, Ranka is getting squeezed out. But how bad is security on Frontier? First the Vajra hiding in the lower foundations of the islands, now what-his-name operating the VF-27 from a base in Frontier.
[/size]

Spoiler ends.

I can't complain about the show, Kawamori and Kanno always produce magic.
But I've already mentioned, I really want to find out what happened to Megaroad 01.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Oh by the way, which side does Brera is fighting for? He shoots the vajra but he also shoots the Klan's Queadluun-Rea. What the hell is he thinking?
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

That hasn't been revealed yet. Since SMS is a private company independantly testing the VF-25 it could be that Brera is part of another group testing the VF-27. Bty, the 27 is beautiful, it reminds me a lot of the SV-51 but with Mac 7 elements, I really want a toy of it. It seems that it doesn't need fast (or armoured) packs, when the 25 still needs them for speed and for micro-missiles. And it looks able to fold without a fold booster. Too cool, want want, want.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Yes..yes....i want to buy it also
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Wow......The ep 10 was totallly....rock! Damn you Alto! You got a kiss from Ranka and Sheryl...tsk...tsk...so lucky!
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

it's not fair, I really think I'd prefer a SherylXAlto coupling but the way everything is going (and the predictability of anime) it will definately end up AltoXRanka. For some reason in so many shows the more 'innocent' and 'pure' girl ends up winning the guys heart :cry: I really hope Sheryl doesn't just bow out gracefully....which I expect to happen at the end "oh, you two are meant for each other/you really love Ranka, don't you" etc. blah blah blah.

For once, pick the idol damn it :lol:
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Exactly Dilly, pick the idol Alto!
I think Sheryl is hiding her feelings for Alto. I thought the kiss in ep10 was real but Sheryl threw up a wall and teased Alto to cover her feelings. Alto is protective towards Ranka but I don't really get the sense that he's in that way interested (not yet anyway).
Historically the singer always gets dumped in Macross, sometimes unfairly. I like Misa over Minmay, but in Mac 2 I liked Ishtar more than Silvie, in Mac Plus the choice was two guys and Isamu was the logical option. Mac 7 stank so no comment on that.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

..Agree
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I am so ticked off about european football. How dare they skip a week of Mac F in favour of sport! :cry:

Itada, have you been to the Macross World Forum site? Mike is already a member there and I'm just a lurker. But they have a lot of interesting theories about Mac F. Its worth a read if you keep up to date with the series or don't mind spoilers.

And the VF-27 does need a fold booster, I still don't see any on the grey 27's that were flying with Purple One in ep 7.
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Not yet.....okay, I will check this site now...tee hee....thanks
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

Beware, Mac F OST1 is addictive, since I got it I have barely listened to anything else.
Which brings me to this question: what do you guys think of May'n and Megumi's future potential as singers.
I love Megumi's voice, the is a ton of potential there, and I will send death threats if Megumi's cover of Ai, oboeteimasuka is not released in its full length. And out of curiosity I would like to hear her sing Diamond Crevasse just to see how she handles the chorus.

I need the next episode NOW!
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Hahaha...I love the nyan nyan song....kawaii....damn.....I can't forget the song...It always plays in my mind....^-^
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You guys seen ep11 yet? Very interesting episode. Go Sheryl and Alto.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

I saw it and yeah! Sheryl&Alto goooo!^^
Can't wait for the next episode! :D
~En To Pan~