What's your life path?

Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

What's your life path?

Post by Imurann »

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

I would like that most members participate, because I found it rare even with my own circle of friends to have got the best life path with is suitable.

Its just for fun,

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.

My life path number is 8

The moment I tried to understand this, seen space and time are all mixed up, as if we were placed in wrong places in the world, and it was originally like that, so we would use all of our might to mix around back. Since we have this tool, I want to see if we are really compatible through our numbers. It would be a good weekend research with all participating members here.

Sort like I seen God laughs when he looks at us trying to figure out our places, and finding our way around the world to seek balance and harmony with our family and friends. Yes, we are trying hard XD really!
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I had a go, looks like we are not going to get along Imuran my life path is a 1.

For a more analytical approach try this:http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp. My friend gave me this test a few years ago. Back then I scored as a INTP, I just took the test again for fun and scored as a INTJ. An old dog can learn new tricks :D .
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Sure, I'll give it a try :D

Kai san, I think the test work once, weather you are at your best or not. Well it's like exams and tests, the first should carter how amplified you are on that particular moment. I'm doing the test early morning at 5am, see how I get XD

(after a few moments)

"wow.. 72 questions.. quite a lot"..

Result: ENFJ

Computer Programmer, Education, Management and Politics. Pretty much the path is good already, I may as well play politics soon enough after gaining a job or something else in that forte. Eta 2-3 years.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

You are probably right, the first result would be the most accurate one. Now that you know what type you are go here for a laugh:http://soli.inav.net/~catalyst/Humor/mbtihaha.htm and http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/96q1/msti.html.

I really wanted to be a ISTP, 'assassin' sounds way cooler than a INTP nerd.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Life mechanics, I guess this is like the core calculation in which God has made for us to live in. I live another day to know that even Love can be calculated and bring it down into a form of formal methods understanding.

You guys seen the Matrix right, the Trainman scene, it's pretty much like that. Damn, it's like a cut-cake from a programmer's brain. I understand it, but I doubt most others can. It's very logic and sensible.

Like the calculation on how much you can succeed when in love with someone, or trying to check in for the first time. If it was in the past, it's all based on mojo and all that other crap, nowdays everything wants to be calculated and predicted. Pretty efficient, and hopefully we will save more on lesser unsuccessful love stories. Because even from my experience, have wasted hundreds just to find this thing called love, in a matter of fact is, that I even haven't complete the calculated risk listing. ROFL, my bad for being ignorant XD

(I'm still waiting for a girl or guy to counter my comment on this matter lalala, because almost everyone sees life differently, it's good to share thoughts)
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

ive tried the site.
You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Libra.
Your Life path number is 3.

Your fortune cookie reads:
Your heart is a place to draw true happiness.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 2, 5 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 7, 8 & 22.
for me and kai, the site is telling the true. but i don't agree with the imu-san prediction. well at least for me.

of course the spanish name for my front name is obvious.
Spanish Male River. Abbreviation of names ending with '-rio.'.
Spanish Female River.
With the Soul Urge number 2, your motivation is centered on friendships, partnerships, and companionship. You want to work with others as a part of a cooperative team. Leadership is not important to you, but making a contribution to the team effort is. You are willing to work hard to achieve a harmonious environment with sensitive, genial people.

You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.
damn. this is me allright. the damn site sent a spy last week and now they're telling it back to me. :?
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Every day, I learned that there is a more deeper truth in boredom.. >_< I'm bored..
frecklegirl

Post by frecklegirl »

The Life Paths just seem to match up with Western zodiac signs. I'm a Capricorn, and my Life Path 8 sounds like a description of a Capricorn. My boyfriend is a Cancer, and his Life Path 6 sounds like a description of a Cancer.

in other words... B.S.~~
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

I liked this bit best:
As of 8/28/2008 5:14:50 PM EDT
You are 21 years old.
You are 255 months old.
You are 1,112 weeks old.
You are 7,787 days old.
You are 186,905 hours old.
You are 11,214,314 minutes old.
You are 672,858,890 seconds old.
I like knowing my exact age :P
Kaimugen
Posting Freak

Post by Kaimugen »

I liked knowing my age in dog years, great for chucking into conversations.