Place for non-Maaya topics.
Imurann
Posting Freak

~♥~ Imurann's Story writing ~♥~

Post by Imurann »

Latest work
I'am a Dreamer, Hisomu Powar
http://sites.google.com/site/hisomupower/

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if you have the time to read something chilling, then be sure not to miss out some of my work. I will update it from time to time. It is just a form of short story thing.

Completed
1. My only daughter (November 26, 2008)

Ongoing / Expected
1. The girl whom was in a coma (Unseen communications)
-This one is an old story I came up with, due to a thought and a dream.. but it has angels and a sad story ending, but I'm sure it will be a good story.

Originality and Copyrighted
I am the Author, and I bear every single responsibility that comes with my own writings. I hope it comes out in a movie/anime, but with my signature on it.. still it is just a short story, because I made it short.. I haven't decided to make it long enough, it will be too much for someone to read.. but if some fans starts to beg, maybe, just maybe.. I'll make a full version for it.

I hope you guys enjoy the story, because I really did. Comments, because it helps me understand what I should do next, especially in terms of density and writing style. One of my friends say it is chilly, and spooky..

... well, maybe deep inside me, has always been like that..[/code]
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

I've just looked the site. Great story.. actually really nice words usage,, although i can't seem to understand some parts..

i too have some stories in mind, only both my narration skill and my english writing skill are sucks, so i never feel like writing it to a short story..

"This is a story about two person who don't even know how each other look like. They become close trough a chat box channel. One is a frustrated young girl who always fed up with living. And the other one is a mid-40 old man who since 4 years ago has been living in a hospital all the time due to his incurable disease. And then the story evolved to the 3rd person party.."

i was going to wrote the main frame of the story here but it's ur topic here.. anyway mine is just a simple typically dorama style. Well, of course writing style could dramatically increase the quality, even if the story itself is so simple.. I was hoping maybe you could write the story for me.. just kidding.
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

just read it again..

ur style of writing is distinct imu-san.. yet it's a really short story. but it's a deep one. congrats on ur first story. i'm looking forward for the 2nd..
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Kirei, I actually seen that little girl in a dream, but maybe its like a push for me to actually write about it..

maybe some lost souls come to visit me probably? after I finished writing it, there is no more trace of it.. maybe it just came for me to write something about it.. a story about her.

A lost soul comes to me, and asked of me to write about her, the dream was too intense that it had probably be happening somewhere in this world. She wanted the world to know that there exists someone whom is good hearted person. I add in some of my own story to the story, so it wouldn't be too unreadable.

Maybe is a love in between a father and daughter, whom are not blood related..

Just imagine the hardships they have to go through..
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

whew,, it's a little bit spooky if u picture it that way..

imu-san it can't be happening in this real world. it has robots, fusion between human soul and robot component... so it can't be happening.. i mean, the time of chobits hasn't arrive yet ^^"
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

i liked the end of the story... if that girl would have been your girlfriend. isnt that the dream of a couple? dying together? dont misunderstand me. i mean in a natural way not like some1 dies and the other half cannot bear it or the dead person want the living 1 to die as well that would be very cruel lol. i would want my imaginary half to keep on living in the exact way she wants and not tell her what to do after im gone. everything would be fine.

when i was a kid i had 2 mice. 1 of em died by an accident :( and a bit later the other 1 died naturally... because the first 1 was gone. true love. or some dude had birds 1 died and later the other 1 because of sadness... im dead too.

but your talking about that girl like shes your daughter. i never would want my imaginary daughter to die when i go ><. shell be much younger than me i would want to make sure shes safe.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

the difference is that the daughter imu wrote here was already dead from the beginning.. that the existence of her soul in a robot was meant solely to accompany her master (or father) until he dies.. If the robot stays alive *in other words no such soul-unleash mechanism exist.. it'll be lonely for the robot that it might even hurt her worse.. :(

i felt strange feeling i can't explain when i first read it.. where ur next stories imu-san?? :D
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

when he said he saw a little girl didnt knew it was a dead girl. didnt know that he ment dead with the words "lost soul". i thought her parents died at the bus crash and thats what made her a victim. maybe i just think too much in the way of a lost soul lol. he said he was at the old rusted bus so i thought he was the bus-crash victim in the first place since he left his body but it looks like it just happened randomly and before that he just came to that bus to sleep. maybe he was a homeless in that dream xD. he also saw a boy so maybe he secretly wanted a son!!! so much stuff to interpret in. why is that girl saying "no" when he asks if she got parents. you could really debate on that answer. when shes dead makes that her parents dead for her? hm hm hm. okay usually some1 with common sense may think that living ppl cant see ghosts so she ments that with no? imu saw her too but all right he was out of his body as he saw her but he got back to his body later. he didnt mention getting back into it though but i think he did or he wouldnt need a heart pacer. so he as a normal human can see her but her parents not? i defenitly want episode 2 now. yes i know i thought her parents died but i dunno if thats also what YOU think hahaha. maybe i should just think LESS! but i cant LOL because he said that usually his experiments didnt work well on living humans who wanted a new body to live longer so i thought she was the exception. yes i thought imu was a crazy professor who wanted to make a will-less doll out of this poor girl curse me.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

[quote="kirei_lanford"]i felt strange feeling i can't explain when i first read it.. where ur next stories imu-san?? :D [/quote]

I'm having mixed feelings now, after the big breakup with one of my beloved friend. Mentally I'm still not stable, and trying my luck with another girl, which she never gave any replies to my relational trial-and-errors. Often today, I just spend time listening to Kazamidori in a sense of a lost father as well as a lost friend, as well as an undecided fate which I yet to see the answer or fruit of it.

There is another girl whom have been asking for me, but she was just too.. naive, that I probably break her in half, in just a single day.

I have not met any other girls, than this for now. I'll try to wait for a while until fasting month ends, eid fitri starts. Though my heart is SICK of waiting, and wanted to settle down with someone strong, kind and understanding.

Just like in Kazamidori, someone whom is full of art inside, as well as waiting for herself to be "opened" by someone whom also feels the same way as her.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Ah.. its been long I have read that story, still it needs more depths.. more intensity, and less shortcuts.

I hardly understand it now, even as I was the writer.. yes, the story needs more working on it, more details, and more characters and story lines.

The story needs more understanding of human-like dolls, of how well it goes, is how well I can understand that technology, futuristic-ly.

If it reaches a hundred of pages, one day, I'll be happy to have it as my first book.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

@gradual
haha.. you should've known it from 1st read..

"even during some nights, as it turns dark, I can able to see her clearly, even without sleeping.. I asked her to sleep beside me, as she hugged me"

"Yes, as you have guessed, I wanted to make her live again, even as a doll."

and. yup.. when imu wrote the guy needs to be outside his body didn't mean that the guy's dead.. did you know one of the theory of sleeping *or dreaming* is that our soul leave the body?? well.. no one has proven it, and by knowing the fact that sleeping people still have a heart beat, and do stuffs while sleeping.. i can't conclude on that part yet.. _^ ;;

@imu
still imu what i admire was your story-telling style, your idea and ur use of words.. if only u could write it longer.. i bet some book editor/publisher would really love if having given the chance to publish ur work.. u have that inside you, imu.. ^

and.. im reading anata no roomate now >.
.. and where's the rest ?? XD
itada19

Post by itada19 »

*T_T

snifff
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

wait up.. I'm gathering a lot of things right now..

wth, want more ayashi stories XD

it's sinful, yet so fun XD

@edit

found my software, now to sit down and write.. http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5_Beta.html
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

I got a new dream. You know where to [url=http://maaya_no_uta.pitas.com/07_01_2010.html]read[/url] them from. Tehehehehe! XD
*scroll down to the post name: Me and Her*

Warning for those smart asses, it's just a freaking "DREAM". Not you guys, you guys already know me well enough :|

Gawd, clarify this for the last time! XD muahaha
itada19

Post by itada19 »

Hahahaha! XD