My top 5 Sad Songs :(

Place for non-Maaya topics.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

imu.. sad songs can come from instrumentals... cause melody tells about feeling too... it's as simple as that :)
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

Only with words, when they joined up, and call forth a certain memory, only then we can feel sad.

If there were no words, then there is nothing.

Words are simply a creation of communication.
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

[quote="Imurann"]Only with words, when they joined up, and call forth a certain memory, only then we can feel sad.[/quote]

only then YOU can feel sad it seems. plz dont talk for others you can only talk for yourself. but there are things in life that tell you much more than words can say.

when its about my instrumental songs then you probably dont understand em because you never playd the games. if you would know in which situations some themes playd then you would know better. looks like im the only videogame nerd here xD

dont underestimate an instrumental song. a song without words gives you freedom of choice. when some ppl hear "wandering flame" from ff10 they feel sad while others just feel relaxed. these kind of songs can reflect your soul.

and BTW you should at least thank me that im the only 1 who seriously replied to your topic and not diss me for it dammit xD
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

let's not blame imu too gradual, as he is a lyric sucker...
well, im a lyric sucker too... mybe not as deep as imu, but i enjoy reading and guessing what a lyric mean... :D

but for me instruments can deliver feelings too... not just lyric, well... mybe not as clear as words.. but believe me, melody can transfer thought and emotion...

if you tell this stuff to a classical music player, imu.... if she is a girl... maybe she won't want to talk to you again :P
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

being irregular is for the fun factor, mm but there were times I had to think seriously on how to make the car in NFS Shift to do drifts.. it's so fcking hard.. and had always slammed the fcking wall until meh car is dented so badly.. T__T

@kirei
Not much to translate lately, it's getting quiet, maybe time to explore the borders and move out.. I need to feed my curiosity, or else it turns lustful.. gahh..

I'm okay with girls, but I'm still not sure on which one is just right for me.. I've this talk with a Japanese woman, she's married already.. a silent character, probably a weak body type.. but my mum prefers if the girl is more wild and open like her, classy even at her age.

So kirei, other than having sex and all that smooches, why do you really want a girl for? the period of having fun together.. definitely my objectives are more less the same as above.. just someone to share life with, a simple presence.

@gradualpetrify
Nice little pic there, lol thanks for the attention :P and welcome to the club. You're not the kind of person whom get pissed off too easily, a fun personality, wild in character and a game person I guess. The others are a bit conservative, well maybe were're in the men corner, talking about men stuffs. Unless we start talking about preferences in sizes of bra, lol ahaha.. I can see it from the lust of your eyes, they are focused at 'D' size XD

Jk/ :P
Leave me a message if you notice someone spamming over here, I'll clean it up for you.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

haha imu,... girls? they're leaving me rite now.. no one close to me rite now.. let it flow XD

@gradual
hey.. i was thinking if i could play FF XIII in my notebook with a PS3 emulator... but i think it's impossible XD
Imurann
Posting Freak

Post by Imurann »

we could change from our image perception first, but in the end it would not make ends meet..

possibly I'll post you an url to a book which I'm reading, hope you can download it.. interesting, well I hope you can read it all..

Improve our knowleadge first, then we implement them in real life. Huhu, I'm probably reading them up early this morning.. 3am here..

Later check up your facebook inbox kay..
gradualpetrify

Post by gradualpetrify »

most of the girls i thought were beautiful didnt had that big...
wait wait wait merri is watching me. okay big *******.

the others are not conservative they just want to stay anonymous.
afraid of losing their charisma while revealing their true self.
since im not a beastmaster i dont have that problem. karma is just a method.

we were created that way. its the circle. man and woman like north & southpole on a magnet. looks like im westpole haha. wheres my eastpole.