Singing: FAIL! AKA the new song I wrote

Place for non-Maaya topics.

Did your ears bleed after hearing me sing?

Total votes: 0
RaveD

Singing: FAIL! AKA the new song I wrote

Post by RaveD »

My singing is horrible, but I am a pretty decent composer.

So here is the new song I wrote:
I decided to remove the song for personal reasons. My apologies.
All glory to the hypnotoad!

RaveD's YouTube channel
dillpops
Posting Freak

Post by dillpops »

It's when I hear people's lovely arrangements that I wish I could play some kind of instrument. T_T very nice.
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

great! now we have a piano player/composer and a vocalist.. and also a guitar player of course*refer to jerome.. what else..??

after tribute to maaya perhaps...?? tribute to yoko kanno.. or even.. an self-written album ^

good composition as always rave.. can't comment on ur vocal though.. i know it's hard singing while doing such finger play.. and it's pretty much a separate job between vocal line and instrument line.. it's obviously not an easy job to make both of them at the same height.

there are so many talents in maayas.. i adore u all.. to be that serious in music. now me too! i must always be ready with my recorder whenever i found the light... one thing i always fail to do.. it's that when i finally turn on the recorder,, the melody also disappeared too.. sigh..[/size] :|
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

Obviously I recorded piano, strings and vocals in three separate times ^^. I like to think that I am a good composer and reasonable pianist (that is still improving lots every month), but singing is not my passion, nor my strength. I just HAD to sing this song as it means a great deal to me and it was written for a very, very special person.

RaveD's YouTube channel
kirei_lanford
Posting Freak

Post by kirei_lanford »

oh.. so you mixed it??..

she must be happy to hear it... i wish i could do this too with ma guitar.. *finding the ultimate combination with the vocal line is always the most terrible part... :lol: ... not counting the of emotion..

an original composition, original lyric, original vocal... although im a lousy singer :P
just close your eyes and follow your HEART --> vanished to dust T.
RaveD

Post by RaveD »

Say dill, feel like writing a song together? I can write the arrangement, you the lyrics and vocal line and sing it. What about it?

RaveD's YouTube channel